Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I got these in my something blue vox box, and I must say I fell head over heels in love with them. in 37 reviews.

• The length of these lashes is amazing and are so real this is the first time I have ever used lashes so it took me a little bit to get use to them but I do have to say they are amazing. in 37 reviews.

• Finally a fake eyelash i can stand to wear! in 32 reviews.

• I thought I nailed down the art of false eyelash application, but then I tried these! in 29 reviews.

• The applicator strings were very easy to use and made it easier for me to apply my lashes without a fight or struggle! in 27 reviews.

• Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Yvonne R.
    Yvonne R.

6 influensters found this helpful

I received these in a Voxbox and I have to say they are a great product. They are easy to apply and the lashes look good. I get a lot of complements when I wear them. I have purchased them a few times since trying them out.

Jessica H.
    Jessica H.

2 influensters found this helpful

Kiss lashes are a great value for a great product! They last all day long (I've worn mine for 12 hours without any problem), they're easy to apply, and have a great variety of natural and dramatic lashes. These specific ones come with an applicator and adhesive that has a wand. The applicator grabs the lashes and makes it easier to apply closer to the lash line. I love that the adhesive has a wand (versus tube glue). The only issue I had was that the adhesive was difficult to open and close. I eventually got the hang of it. I suggest slowly "wiggling" the top off. The first time I pulled it off I flung glue all over myself!

Tara M.
    Tara M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I received these in my something blue voxbox! I have used KISS lashes before. I honestly use Salon Pro and Eylure as my go to lashes. I have worn these for two days now... I love how lightweight they are. Easy to put on. I wear false lashes almost every day. Love the little tool that came with it. I threw a coat of mascara on them and went about my day. They are still holding strong 10 hours later! I used the glue that came in the package which is something I never do. I am pleased to say that my overall experience with these are fantastic. To each their own though!

Emily H.
    Emily H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This was the first time I had tried false eyelashes, and it went so much easier than expected!! First off yes, it comes with a glue that is easy to apply because it has a long stick for ease in spreading it on the lash. One thing that I really enjoyed was that it came with VERY clear instructions on how to apply them (i.e. wait time and how to put them on). They even came with a little tweezer to help and put them on. To me this was an all in one kit! If your looking for easy to use false eyelashes this is a definite must try brand!

Melissa A.
    Melissa A.

2 influensters found this helpful

It took me a little while to get the hang of using falsie, since I am new to them. After watching a video review, I realized they are reusable if you use an adhesive remover. I practiced with one pair, just in case I demolished them, and after a few tries, it was a piece of cake. I saw an interesting video that showed a unique way, use a flat angle brush and apply a thin layer of glue to the lash line. It makes application easier and cuts time in half!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Alysa M.
    Alysa M.

First of all, are these worth the money? Also, are they easy to apply (I'm terrible at applying false lashes). How do they look once they are on, more natural or dramatic? Are the claims on the packaging true?

7 answers Jun 06 - 2013 - 7:35 p.m.
    Meriah L.
    Meriah L.

Are these easy to apply? How long do they last, and how many applicants do the lashes last through? Do they look real or fake?

1 answer Mar 31 - 2015 - 8:05 p.m.
    Tammy C.
    Tammy C.

ok never have tried fake lashes.. but for special occasion would like to.. How hard are these to use??? How long can I wear them??

1 answer Oct 08 - 2014 - 12:41 a.m.
    hannah b.
    hannah b.

Which kiss lashes are your favorite

1 answer Apr 21 - 2014 - 3:19 p.m.
    Jorlenny A.
    Jorlenny A.

How well do these work?

1 answer Mar 18 - 2014 - 1:30 p.m.
    Rosalyn S.
    Rosalyn S.

Are these one time use? Or can these be used multiple times?

5 answers Nov 16 - 2013 - 10:17 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION