influenster

influenster

Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.
Highlights
Leyla S.
  • I am so grateful that I picked to receive the "Something Blue" VoxBox because I would have never discovered this ggreat product! in 37 reviews.

• Stephanie H.
  • The length of these lashes is amazing and are so real this is the first time I have ever used lashes so it took me a little bit to get use to them but I do have to say they are amazing. in 37 reviews.

• Breanna O.
  • I have to say that I actually love these fake eyelashes because they are easy to apply and they look very natural and very beautiful I love the thicker set in 01 for a sexy sultry look ! in 32 reviews.

• Shannon F.
  • I've always been in love with long/full eyelashes but I'm absolutely horrible at applying false eyelashes which unfortunately leaves me to my own. in 29 reviews.

• Ariana S.
  • I never tried putting on falsies being before was just a damn hassle til I found the ever ez lashes.They were very easy to apply and look natural,I love them some much now that im hooked on buying some more from the kiss brand. in 27 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Doris J.

1 influenster found this helpful

I absolutely LOVE these eyelashes! I wear eyelashes every single day and I always get so many compliments on them! Most people think they're my very own! I like to use the dark glue with them.. (It looks like a thin line of eyeliner on top of the eyes.) The key is to place the lash between the skin and the hairline. That way, it looks like it's growing out of your skin!

Clarissa M.

This was the first time I've ever worn eyelashes , and I loved them ! I cant speak to how easy they were to put on , because I don't even know if I had the correct technique , but they stayed on all night through dancing even though I was sweating, and they never budged. I even forgot I had them on after a few minutes! They looked so natural my friends didn't believe that I was wearing any !

Alyssa M.

I have a REALLY hard time putting on false eyelashes, but I love the look. I had pretty much given up at this point. I was skeptical to try these, because the tool looks strange. However, they turned out great! I watched a YouTube application video which helped a lot. I will definitely be using these in the future!

Ashley T.

I have the natural Kiss strip eyelashes and I absolutely love them. Every time I wear these, I get compliments on how natural they look. Unfortunately, they can tell I'm wearing them but nonetheless, they're still a great product. Especially when you pair it with their eyelash strip adhesive, it's amazing.

Edie M.

Absolutely love love love my eyelashes. I wear normal length ones during the week. And on the weekend I wear my dramatic ones. My favorite thing is to spot my eyelashes out in pics! Lots of people ask me if my lashes are real!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Alysa M.
    Alysa M.

First of all, are these worth the money? Also, are they easy to apply (I'm terrible at applying false lashes). How do they look once they are on, more natural or dramatic? Are the claims on the packaging true?

7 answersJun 06 - 2013 - 7:35 p.m.
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

How long do they last on your lashes?

1 answerJan 12 - 2016 - 5:07 p.m.
    Meriah L.
    Meriah L.

Are these easy to apply? How long do they last, and how many applicants do the lashes last through? Do they look real or fake?

1 answerMar 31 - 2015 - 8:05 p.m.
    Tammy C.
    Tammy C.

ok never have tried fake lashes.. but for special occasion would like to.. How hard are these to use??? How long can I wear them??

1 answerOct 08 - 2014 - 12:41 a.m.
    hannah b.
    hannah b.

Which kiss lashes are your favorite

1 answerApr 21 - 2014 - 3:19 p.m.
    Jorlenny A.
    Jorlenny A.

How well do these work?

1 answerMar 18 - 2014 - 1:30 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now