BY KISS

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Shannon F.
I am terrible at putting on falsies and the tool in this kit helps so much! The adhesive is awesome and the lashes are so pretty!
Inasse H.
These have recently become my favorite/go to eyelashes. The "natural black" color refers to having some dark brown and brown hair on the lashes but I seriously love how it looks.
joselin h.
From my experience I always had trouble putting false lashes on. Or the fact that I always get the adhesive on my eye and man does it burn and i have to wipe my eyeshadow ūüėĒ. Or the fact that most lashes have a thick band and are super heavy. Until i used the kiss lashes and adhesive man did I love it so much. Its super light weight and easy to put on. They look so natural and the glue will last all day and keep my lashes in place. Man these are my number one brand of lashes i love. ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
these are my absolute favorite lashes by kiss.
they have different types of lashes for every look your going for. you can find them at any drug store.
i use these lashes for so many different looks.
they are super easy to apply. i recommend the kiss lash glue because it doesn't dry too fast.
their are really affordable and the quality is great !
Lola R.
Mooresville, NC
My favorite starter kit my favorite lash style so easy to apply so comfortable and so natural I buy these over and over.
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
My FAVORITE lashes ! I haven't tried other lashes really because once I tired these lashes I fell in love with them. I always get mine at Walgreens, and the price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend these!
crmn m.
These are my favorite pair of lashes ever!!! I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I use these until I can't anymore and move on to the next pair. Buying the multipack is worth it and super affordable. I can't say enough good things about them.
Maria G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love these Kiss lashes they are my go to lashes they have the perfect drama and still natural look.I recommend these to every girl out there and the band on them are thin and they are very easy to apply they have been my favorite lashes for about 2 years now‚̧
Janeth M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love kiss lashes, they are so lightweight, you can barely even feel you have them on. I love the edge they give your look, the packaging is regular for drug store eyelashes. They last through a good amount of uses.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
How do they go on softly or hardly