BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Shannon F.
I am terrible at putting on falsies and the tool in this kit helps so much! The adhesive is awesome and the lashes are so pretty!
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
Amanda B.
Colborne, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear these daily ! The absolute best feature of these are their extremely thin bands. They’re nearly invisible. Stuff bands on lashes are terrible and these have everything I need in sooo many styles I think I wear “flirty” the most! 10/10
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome. They cost around $7 or so come with a lash applicator, a glue that hold for 24 hrs and a glue applicator. The lashes I got are nice and wispie in style number 11
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm pretty sure that most girls are looking for the same quality in their man than in their lashes: long, thick and comfortable -Jaclyn Hill. Boy was she right! These lashes are lightweight and absolutely perfect to make your look pop! The fact that this kit includes the glue and the applicator is a bonus. These are the pairs of lashes to buy. They look amazing and they're affordable!
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE lashes ! I haven't tried other lashes really because once I tired these lashes I fell in love with them. I always get mine at Walgreens, and the price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend these!
Karen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starter kit! Bought mine @Walgreens BOGO. 100% human hair. Comes as a 2 pack with lash glue and lash tweezers! Great product! Pictured Kiss #11.
Camila A.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are amazing! They are so light weight and easy to apply for people who want to learn to put falsies on. They come with the applicator so it's even way better for the price I got the pack of 5 at Walmart w the applicator for $8. They are perfect for an everyday look with a bare eye! They look really natural
Maria G.
I love these Kiss lashes they are my go to lashes they have the perfect drama and still natural look.I recommend these to every girl out there and the band on them are thin and they are very easy to apply they have been my favorite lashes for about 2 years now❤
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it