BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Anjanah❤️ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly all kiss lashes are great I always get the ones in a pack of five, the wispies they are great for natural looks or dramatic looks I just love them! You can also stack them to get a more fuller lash
Amairani T.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes really easy to apply and lasted on all night and are very full and long. Recommend to everyone
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite drug store lashes! They look so beautiful and natural on! I can wear these for a day or night look!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
country: Morocco
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are gorgeous! Love the look on my eyes they are more dretatic than some others how ever I don't wear lashes on a daily basis so these are perfect for when I want more lashes and I have used multiple times and still in good condition so worth the price
Adriana E.
The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit was the first eyelashes I ever bought. No love how they feel so light and look so natural. 😅👁👀 I wear these on the daily. I don’t think I would trade them for any other lashes. #11.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
They’re okay. Not the greatest. I can’t get them to stay very well. I try and try and they don’t stick.
Sara J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is how I started, I've tried a few but Kiss are affordable and 100% human hair, they are also reusable, the two current ones in my possession are Rhapsody for a fuller look and mystery for a natural look. 😉💜
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
THe perfect lash for the gal who wants bold but natural looking lashes! I purchased mine at Walmart and it was my first time using this product I will continue to repurchase this item. I use this product for special occasions and events. I would definitely recommend!
Jade M.
Co. Tipperary
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice lashes! Comes with an applicator, I’m not actually sure how the applicator helps me haha, I normally have to get someone else to apply my lashes for me but I love these lashes there very natural!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it