BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jade M.
Co. Tipperary
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice lashes! Comes with an applicator, I’m not actually sure how the applicator helps me haha, I normally have to get someone else to apply my lashes for me but I love these lashes there very natural!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were not that easy to apply (but I was a beginner) I could not get the glue to stay down near the inner corners of my eye so they kept popping up. If you don't mind that or you have more experience putting on lashes, then these are for you!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only wear these on special occasions it's fun flirty an I like the extravagant extranets it allows for the whole look
Kallye V.
They are so easy to apply! I’ve repurchased these many times. It makes your makeup pop a little more, if you like them dramatic and natural than you should definitely buy theses (:
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
Lessly  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because I like the way the lashes look and when your wear them with little bit of makeup for a natural look they look beautiful
Jessica S.
Hannah
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the job. Dont need anything fancy or afraid of losing them like i am? This is your go to brand. You're welcome.
Annaleesah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buying drugstore lashes. These are gorgeous ! I use these all the time for natural and dramatic looks
Karlon K.
Namaimo
Super good quality. Lash glue it comes with is good same with the tweezers. Highly recommend for a beginner
Caitlyn L.
Plainview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the kiss lashes in #11 because they are so natural but add a little something to your eyes!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it