BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Easy to use considering I don't wear falsies often. Good size, went on quick, glue was ok.
PALOMAđź•Šđź’„ R.
The best lashes from the drugstore! They’re full and the band is not thick at all! So it’s very easy to work with does fully if you’re a beginner, this are my go to lashes for school, work, Church, party anywhere!
Shaquana M.
This is good a person who trying to learn about eyelashes, and it a great start kit for teens and adults. Very adorable for any price range. Also very natural looking for everyday.
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
đź’‹Cara S.
If you are new to false lashes and dont know where to start or even what all you'll need, KISS Ezlashes have got you covered! This is such an amazing little lash starter kit that includes absolutely everything that you will need to get your lash game going strong! I must warn you though, even when you become a pro at wearing lashes, this will still be the brand you use bc you won't find a more beautiful, easy to apply, variety of lashes out there for a better price!!! I use Kiss Lashes on a regular basis and always keep my stash of Kiss Lashes stocked full bc they have a lash for every occasion and style at amazing prices & I never want to run out! Give them a shot, you'll be glad that you did!
manar h.
Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
peyton m.
milton
Kiss 11's are the actual love of my life. I have naturally super long lashes but they're blonde so it's difficult to see them. The 11's are the perfect length but they make them look fuller and i just feel like a butterfly all day!!! Also it makes it so much easier to take my makeup off at night when I don't have to wash off the mascara too,,
Karol D.
Melhores cílios da vida preço bom e qualidade excelente amo muito esses produtos da kiss
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
No. 11 kiss ez lashes are by far my favorite lashes. They are easily found online and grocery stores near me. They are packaged of the lashes keep their shape. They look amazing on my eyes. I would recommend these lashes to anyone whether they have had no experience or are completely experienced with eyelashes.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly