BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use considering I don't wear falsies often. Good size, went on quick, glue was ok.
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
manar h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.Boost your Impact Score below by sharing your social networks with Influenster and inviting your friends. We will NEVER post without permission so connect away! The higher your score, the more likely you’ll be chosen for a VoxBox.
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
peyton m.
milton
Kiss 11's are the actual love of my life. I have naturally super long lashes but they're blonde so it's difficult to see them. The 11's are the perfect length but they make them look fuller and i just feel like a butterfly all day!!! Also it makes it so much easier to take my makeup off at night when I don't have to wash off the mascara too,,
Karol D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Melhores cílios da vida preço bom e qualidade excelente amo muito esses produtos da kiss
Denisse S.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these lashes. They look full and natural. Using the same brand glue they last al day even though I only use false lashes on special occasions not for an every day look.
Amy H.
riverside, CA
love these! my go-to lashes have been ardell demi wispies for so long and i kept seeing these lashes being compared to them so i decided to order some online. the demi wispies look fuller in the packaging but the kiss 11 lashes are longer so they look a lot better on the eye in my opinion. definitely my new favorite.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
I just started using false eyelashes a month ago an its made my eyes pop out an more noticeable. An aslo gives a natural look. The only time I well put if I'm going out an its is long lasting during those periods of time. I well my it again and recommend to others.
Bethanie N.
Fresno, CA
These are by far my favorite lashes!! Super easy to put on, and to top that off they look natural!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it