BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
Cute pack I bought for a friend. She liked them but she claims the applicator and glue aren't that great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
Oh yeah I've been playing this way too much for a while and it was great for me today and it is great for
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Nice starter kit is easy to use. Gave hood clear instructions, and the product overall was nice to use.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Kiss are the first lashes I tried and made it so easy. I love them they are quality and affordable
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
This lashes they are so easy to put on it just takes seconds to put them on and they look fabulous
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Blue Springs, MO
Hard to apply. They easily fall off and have a very unnatural look to them. Are inexpensive though
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Love love love these lashes! Easy to apply and give you a salon look! Plus they're not too pricey!
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Austin, TX
I used this for the first and I liked how easy it was to start the process of putting on lashes.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Loved it recommended it to everyone because it gives you all you need to get started with lashes
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Amazing amazing amazing I recommend to everyone including my mom I love this I highly recommend
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?