BY KISS #65 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false l...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Jane M.
this was the first thing i ever purchased of false lashes and i knew i fell in love instantly!! it has such a non heavy feeling and it makes you feel like it is your real lashes!! definitely would buy this again!
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
My go to eyelashes when I'm trying to play it glam natural. I use to wear these all day everyday and to this day I still wear these. They are long and wispy but full as well. I absolutely love them and if you are a first time lash user grab for these!!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
Megan P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these! They are some of the easiest to apply. I use lashes maybe once to two times a month for special occasions. The style is very wispy and flattering for any eyelook/eye shape. I can reuse them a handful of times. Definitely worth the buy!
Shaquana M.
This is good a person who trying to learn about eyelashes, and it a great start kit for teens and adults. Very adorable for any price range. Also very natural looking for everyday.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
I love kiss lashes they are the most natural looking ones sold in non high end stores. The band is pretty invisible which I really like and they are very fluffy my favorite is the wispies. The tweezers that come with this set is very helpful also
Eliza L.
I love getting this pack because number 11 lashes are my favorite & I use the Kiss glue. I haven't found where you can just buy the glue so when I buy this it's like a two in one! I can wear these lashes up to 3 times and they're usually around $4
Julissa H.
These are my absolute favorite lashes! I buy them in a 5 pack at Walmart for only $10. I can reuse these lashes a lot and they look stunning. I use these every day with the Kiss Lash Adhesive and these stay on my eyes all day and don't bother me at all. I highly recommend these lashes!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly