BY KISS #74 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda H.
If you are just starting out I do recommend this kit. It has everything you will need plus N a axing pair of lashes. This will not break the bank and will get you started on your las game!
tania g.
This kit is great if you are new with lashes. It brings lashes, lash glue, and tweezers to apply the lashes. The lashes are natural looking but wispy and light weight. They are easy to apply but if you need help it has instructions on the back of the packaging.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Elyce N.
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
My go to eyelashes when I'm trying to play it glam natural. I use to wear these all day everyday and to this day I still wear these. They are long and wispy but full as well. I absolutely love them and if you are a first time lash user grab for these!!
Jane M.
this was the first thing i ever purchased of false lashes and i knew i fell in love instantly!! it has such a non heavy feeling and it makes you feel like it is your real lashes!! definitely would buy this again!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
Denisse S.
Really like these lashes. They look full and natural. Using the same brand glue they last al day even though I only use false lashes on special occasions not for an every day look.
Megan P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these! They are some of the easiest to apply. I use lashes maybe once to two times a month for special occasions. The style is very wispy and flattering for any eyelook/eye shape. I can reuse them a handful of times. Definitely worth the buy!
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
I love kiss lashes they are the most natural looking ones sold in non high end stores. The band is pretty invisible which I really like and they are very fluffy my favorite is the wispies. The tweezers that come with this set is very helpful also
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly