BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
LuLu M.
Live Oak, CA
OK so for the price they look amazing I used them on one of my clients for her wedding and dang girl she look good!
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is great, you gotta try it, good quality, good price, love it and I always buy this product.
And last all day.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
This kit is everything! It has all the essentials you need! And plus those lashes are life super wispy and pretty!
Cassidy D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how they stay on. Long and full so nice first lashes. Work well for going out. Would recomnend to friend.
Telma V.
THE BEST ONE! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS! They are amazing and you'll be in love. So, I think you should have to try.
Jay A.
Arleta, CA
I use this everyday!!! It look natural and its so easy to apply. The glue pretty holds it and last all day
Shatia J.
South daytona , Fl
I recommend this lashes there so gorgeous when put them on,there simple to put on.and the look so pretty.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
Oh yeah I've been playing this way too much for a while and it was great for me today and it is great for
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
Cute pack I bought for a friend. She liked them but she claims the applicator and glue aren't that great.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Nice starter kit is easy to use. Gave hood clear instructions, and the product overall was nice to use.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it