BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use #11 and have been asked if they were my real lashes (since I have long natural lashes). I have been a repeat user. I think they are of good prices especially if you buy the packs where more lashes are included. Yes, I have and will continue to buy
Miracle E.
Lubbock, TX
I literally have five of these bad boys stacked up. If you are looking for a natural look this it the lashes for you and it's extremely gorgeous and makes your look come together beautifully. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Gabriela R.
Nashville, AR
I love these lashes. They are always in my makeup bag. They are easy to apply, and do not bother your eyes all day. I bought mine at Walmart, and dollar general. I love to use these on my everyday instead of my more expensive ones. I would definatley recommend to anyone.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
I love these lashes but what really sold me on this kit was the applicator! I don't have the lashes anymore but I will hold onto this applicator until it falls apart. I love it so much. And the lash glue is pretty durable too
Amanda H.
Carrollton
If you are just starting out I do recommend this kit. It has everything you will need plus N a axing pair of lashes. This will not break the bank and will get you started on your las game!
tania g.
This kit is great if you are new with lashes. It brings lashes, lash glue, and tweezers to apply the lashes. The lashes are natural looking but wispy and light weight. They are easy to apply but if you need help it has instructions on the back of the packaging.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Jane M.
this was the first thing i ever purchased of false lashes and i knew i fell in love instantly!! it has such a non heavy feeling and it makes you feel like it is your real lashes!! definitely would buy this again!
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
My go to eyelashes when I'm trying to play it glam natural. I use to wear these all day everyday and to this day I still wear these. They are long and wispy but full as well. I absolutely love them and if you are a first time lash user grab for these!!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it