BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Shadianna R.
Love these lashes !!! Super affordable and I can reuse them a couple of times if I take care of them. The packaging is nice and convenient, I use them twice a month at least. Definitely Recommend these!!!
Miracle E.
Lubbock, TX
I literally have five of these bad boys stacked up. If you are looking for a natural look this it the lashes for you and it's extremely gorgeous and makes your look come together beautifully. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Cindy S.
bakersfield
BEAUTIFUL EYE LASHES!!!! These are my go to lashes. For any look I have in mind these always complete it! Also they look supper natural and they are easy to apply. I highly recommend using these eyelashes if you're looking for a less dramatic look.
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
THe perfect lash for the gal who wants bold but natural looking lashes! I purchased mine at Walmart and it was my first time using this product I will continue to repurchase this item. I use this product for special occasions and events. I would definitely recommend!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Some of the best drugstore lashes in the universe. Comes with an applicator that helps apply your lashes if you are a beginner and KISS has the best lash glue in town. So in combination with the glue and beautiful lashes you can’t go write. I need to head to the store and restock my supply
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
I love these lashes but what really sold me on this kit was the applicator! I don't have the lashes anymore but I will hold onto this applicator until it falls apart. I love it so much. And the lash glue is pretty durable too
Amanda H.
Carrollton
If you are just starting out I do recommend this kit. It has everything you will need plus N a axing pair of lashes. This will not break the bank and will get you started on your las game!
tania g.
This kit is great if you are new with lashes. It brings lashes, lash glue, and tweezers to apply the lashes. The lashes are natural looking but wispy and light weight. They are easy to apply but if you need help it has instructions on the back of the packaging.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly