BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
melareve g.
Woodbridge, VA
Kiss eyelashes are the best low-priced lashes I've ever used. They're so fluffy and soft and it makes it look really natural.
Crystal M.
My favorite lashes, I've bought others and I'll always use my Kiss 11 lashes. They go good with any type of eye makeup look.
Anna S.
good starter kit for when learning how to apply lashes and still deciding if you like it or not before buying expensive ones
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
These lashes are very affordable. There light weight. I love the lash applicator that come with them. The glue works great!
Lola R.
Mooresville, NC
My favorite starter kit my favorite lash style so easy to apply so comfortable and so natural I buy these over and over.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Kiss is so good. It looks great on the eyes. Plus it is easy to apply as well. Great for beginners to practice as well.
Kwa Y.
These are some of my favorite lashes! They are great for everyday wear without looking over done! Definitely recommend
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
this eyelashes have a nice quality, and the pricr is cheap, the special thing about his that you can buy it everywere
Cora J.
Good price, lashes are good for a few uses. The tweezers are useless. Glue is great. For the price they are worth it.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
I have really gotten a lot of wear out of these lashes. They wear well and last. So easy to put on and look so good.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it