BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Vivian M.
One of my favorite lashes honestly. They are my go to lashes. Similar to Demi wispies lashes. I enjoy these lashes because they are super easy to put on! The band is not stiff whatsoever and it naturally curves to make application easier. I am always purchasing these because they're that good. Totally recommend.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I wanted to use fake eyelashes so the first brand I bought using eyelashes was "Kiss" The only eyelashes I love and used are #10 and #11 I have 5 pairs for #10 and #11 eyelashes!!! I LOVE HOW THE EYELASHES LOOK! I LOOK FOR THAT TYPE OF LOOK IN EYELASHES ❤❤😩
Jennifer M.
This would be good if your just starting out with false lashes. It gives you everything you need to apply them. They have a small band so it makes it easier to hide the lash band and they are very flexible. I would wear tones for a more natural look.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Love love love these lashes! After trying the Sephora brand of lashes, I love the Kiss lashes even more! They're very wispy and natural for light or no eyeshadow looks with a winged liner. Super affordable too!
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
Kiss lashes in #11 are my absolute favorite. I always have at least 5 pairs of back up. I wear them everyday and always get asked if they are my real lashes. They are super easy to blend to my lash line and they look so natural.
Mikaela S.
Reedley, CA
I like these because their so wispie &I yet a little natural looking, depends on how long your natural lashes are but overall great & I highly recommend. Especially because the tool they give you helps out your falsies on better & easier.
Alli W.
I love these lashes they are so beautiful on! Whenever I see a 5 pack of these at Walmart I always grab them- perfect everyday lashes! Just a warning- These were the only KISS lashes I could get to work for me though. The others seem overly synthetic or the lash band was way too thick!
Hananh G.
If it's your first time putting on lashes, I recommend using kiss because they're cheaper but still high quality. Using the applicator that comes in this package is really helpful when setting the lashes.
Bianca V.
Super comfortable!! The lash and isn't irritating like some other ones I've used. They look super natural and are light too. Kiss has a variety of different types but I always choose #11. Actually my sister was the one that introduced me to these lashes. Fell in love! Yes I'd recommend!
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use #11 and have been asked if they were my real lashes (since I have long natural lashes). I have been a repeat user. I think they are of good prices especially if you buy the packs where more lashes are included. Yes, I have and will continue to buy
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it