BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Desiree M.
I just recently decided to wear fake lashes & this starter kit made the application so simple, a couple weeks later I found myself applying them with my fingers! The price is affordable for college students like myself versus paying some 40$ a pair!
Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a good product especially if your just learning how to apply lashes. They are fairly cheap and easy to apply. However, the glue doesn't work for me. My eyelashes tend to not stick very well with them and I purchase another brand. The stick is useful after you apply the eyelashes. I use it just to firmly press them.
crmn m.
These are my favorite pair of lashes ever!!! I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I use these until I can't anymore and move on to the next pair. Buying the multipack is worth it and super affordable. I can't say enough good things about them.
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
No. 11 kiss ez lashes are by far my favorite lashes. They are easily found online and grocery stores near me. They are packaged of the lashes keep their shape. They look amazing on my eyes. I would recommend these lashes to anyone whether they have had no experience or are completely experienced with eyelashes.
Emma E.
Provo, UT
I got these lashes for prom. They are really pretty, although they won't leave you with the HUGE lashes you see every YouTuber with. If you're looking for natural and affordable lashes these are the way to go. You can probably get up to 5 wears out of these.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I really like the adhesive that comes with the kiss lashes. I think it's one of the best. The lash kits are super inexpensive. I like that it comes with the applicator things. It makes holding down the last to dry a lot easier instead of trying to do it with my fingers.
hanna y.
I first saw these at Walmart and decided to give them a try because they were a good price. These are a really good deal! They go on easy, the band is flexible and soft, I can reuse them, and they look really natural, not shiny and "plastic-y" like cheaper brands. I have repurchased these several times since.
Vivian M.
One of my favorite lashes honestly. They are my go to lashes. Similar to Demi wispies lashes. I enjoy these lashes because they are super easy to put on! The band is not stiff whatsoever and it naturally curves to make application easier. I am always purchasing these because they're that good. Totally recommend.
Elvia D.
Kiss has some really good affordable products. Lashes being one of them. They're super affordable and easy to apply. The little kits come in handy for the price you pay. The band is thin for an easier application and it's a good brand to use if you don't use false lashes everyday or if you're a beginner.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I wanted to use fake eyelashes so the first brand I bought using eyelashes was "Kiss" The only eyelashes I love and used are #10 and #11 I have 5 pairs for #10 and #11 eyelashes!!! I LOVE HOW THE EYELASHES LOOK! I LOOK FOR THAT TYPE OF LOOK IN EYELASHES ❤❤😩
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly