BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kay S.
Lewisburg, TN
The lash style is very flattering for all faces and the kit is great for beginners. The glue is very sticky so it does a great job of sticking the lashes.
Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Amazing amazing amazing. If you are a beginner at makeup I would still try these they make your eyes pop and give this great enhancement in the eyes
Whitney W.
This was the fist lash set I ever purchased. It was easy and simple to use and to apply the lashes. KISS is one of my go to brands for false lashes
Karla R.
Los Angeles, CA
Guys I got this in my Justfab box as a gift and I can honestly say I love this brand new we tried it before that day and I buy them as often now
Stephanie M.
San Diego, CA
These were my first ever lashes that I bought! Super good for beginners! I would definitely buy again, they're like ardell lashes, but cheaper!
Xitlaly M.
These are my favorite eyelashes from kiss, the glue applicator in this kit is good, and the lashes look so natural, I love the lash band on it.
Estela G.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love their eyelashes they don't look so fake on you they have a more natural look, and their glue is amazing, the glue work perfectly
Jessica S.
Glen Lyon, PA
I do not wear lashes very often but I do enjoy it every once in a while and these were really simple to use and looked very nice.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
I'm new to fake lashes but bought these for a friends wedding. It included everything I needed and they didn't look fake at all
Victoria E.
Dorchester, MA
Affordable lashes with a glue you can't beat that it gives you step by step instructions on how to apply very beginner friendly
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it