BY KISS #45 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Salma C.
Presidio
A year ago I was on need of eyelashes so I went to Walmart and I saw them and I got them in "Peony" I loved how they looked but when I was taking them off accidentally I uncurl a side of the eyelash and the other one was good but they didn't last for a second try! I hated them for a time until last week I went to Walmart and I got the " 11 kiss 5 pack of lashes" and I love it. They do last and I'm barely on my first pair but I have used them like 3 times already! I loved them and I'm gonna use them forever!
Nicole P.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely amazing starter kit. When I started wearing lashes in 2009 this brand was my go-to. They still use the same glue in the starter packs but they unfortunately do not sell it individually anymore which saddens me because it was hands down the best glue ever!! KISS is an awesome brand especially to start out with! I also have never had to cut these to fit my eye and I have almond shaped Asian eyes!
Amy H.
riverside , CA
love these! my go-to lashes have been ardell demi wispies for so long and i kept seeing these lashes being compared to them so i decided to order some online. the demi wispies look fuller in the packaging but the kiss 11 lashes are longer so they look a lot better on the eye in my opinion. definitely my new favorite.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I love the fact that this comes in a kit because I always lose my lash glue so it's nice that it is all together. The lashes aren't the best quality that I've ever tried, but the kit makes them simple to put on. I have an issue with some lashes making my eyes itch really badly, but these don't do that. I wish there were more styles to choose from in the kit, though.
Alysa B.
The Kiss lashes are absolutely darling! I love that they don't have a thick band, which makes them so lightweight and fluttery, as well as easier to keep on. I don't really care for the tweezer set and that's what rated this product down a bit for me. But, the lashes are perfect for a natural yet flirty look! I think they're great for daytime or nights out at a club with the right adhesive! Super affordable and super pretty!
Esha P.
Love Kiss lashes so much! They're light but make you look so glamorous! The price point is perfect and I take them off carefully and clean them so I can get multiple uses out of them! I buy them at Walmart and def recommend them over and high end lash brand!
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
This brand is literally the only brand that I use. Being in the promo industry you have to look your best. I like this because it comes with the glue ready to go. My favorite are the Demi /wispy's. The lashes are multiple lengths so it gives you that beautiful finished look. I Always get complements every time I wear them and they're always sold out at the store and buy them at because they're so popular
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
I have never tried the glue that comes with it cause mine didn't come with it but the eye lashes are amazing. These make your eyes pop a little more than mascara would but they don't look like you're wearing fake eye lashes. They can look even thicker and longer depending on the mascara you use but I use these lashes every day.
Maria G.
I love these Kiss lashes they are my go to lashes they have the perfect drama and still natural look.I recommend these to every girl out there and the band on them are thin and they are very easy to apply they have been my favorite lashes for about 2 years now❤
Janeth M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love kiss lashes, they are so lightweight, you can barely even feel you have them on. I love the edge they give your look, the packaging is regular for drug store eyelashes. They last through a good amount of uses.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly