BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Clearlake, CA
They might be cheap but don't let the price fool you. These lashes stay on all day with the glue they come with, they look natural, and every time I wear them I get complimented like crazy.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Corsicana, TX
These are so good for beginners who don't know much about lashes & they are really inexpensive. & what's even more greater is they came with everything you need to apply them.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Didn't really like this brand for lashes. Its inexpensive but the lashes feel cheap. Doesn't look natural. Also the glue sucks. Doesn't stick very well. I prefer Ardell
Mai L.
Mai L.
Sacramento, CA
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THESE LASHES. Its my everyday favorite. I constantly stock these lashes when every I see them at the drug store. Definitely recommend it!
Lola J.
Lola J.
Dacula, GA
A good starter kit for beginners. Though you will need to purchase another form of glue because the glue they provide does not keep your eyelashes in place all day
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
These lashes are easy to apply and and that extra fullness you'll never get from make up alone, if you haven't tried lashes before these are great for beginners.
Anahi L.
Anahi L.
Love the eyelashes , they look so pretty & makes your eye looks very beautiful & stunning . I can wear them for any event , even school without looking so extra
Whitley J.
Whitley J.
Enid, OK
Great lashes! Easy to use and apply! They look natural and they last for hours! If you clean them and take care of them, then they can be used multiple times!
Lilia R.
Lilia R.
Fort Worth, TX
Never knew how to put false lashes on but it wasn't as hard as I thought when using this product was very surprised on how long it lasted and didn't fall off
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Framingham, MA
LOVE the kiss 11s, especially for beginners. Beautiful wispy lashes that are easy to apply. Inexpensive and can be used multiple times. Very natural looking!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?