BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
Love how the glue stays on all day n the tweezers really help to keep them put them on
joselyn m.
They are too thin for me , they just don't work for me , I like lashes that are full
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I have always have you this Ritzy lashes from kiss brand ! They are just my favorite
Marlene S.
Love these, it a kit for who ever is try it for the first time. These are excellent
eileen v.
Victorville, CA
my go to lashes they just complete my whole make up look i absolutely love them !!
Megan M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Amazing product I love love love wispies !! I use wispies at least 3 times a week
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Most affordable eyelash starter kit I ever bought. Found it at my local Walmart.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Noémie G.
Granby, QC
The best lashes I’ve tried! They’re easier to apply than the natural ones that Kiss has. They’re so light on the lash line and look very nice. I used to be obsessed with mascara and needed each lash to look absolutely perfect. But with the #11 lashes, my lashes look amazing and it makes my eye make up so much better. ❤️❤️❤️
I love these lashes (Kiss lashes #11). I had two multi packs that I bought at Wal-Mart Canada (in stores) and I went through them so fast. The band is thin but easy to apply glue on and easy application on the eye lid. I use these lashes on my clients all the time and get amazing feedback. Some clients have full lashes but still want extra volume and these lashes provide that without making them look too much. Clients who require fullness and length, they love them too! They are the perfect lash!  I'm having trouble finding them again as I have checked 4 different Wal-Marts! Hopefully they restock soon!!!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it