BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
With someone who has never ever worn fake eye lashes before last month. I'm ready to wear these every day! The appearance of them made my eyes look fuller and everyone stopped and asked if they were real. I love thsee a lot will by them again when I run out!
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
They look very nice and if applied correctly very natural
Are very nice lashes and I'm happy with them
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
YES YES YES. SO MUCH YES IN A LASH! Kiss #11 lashes are my absolute favourite lashes both high end and drugstore. They are so natural but glamorous. I don't like the starter kit, I suggest buying the lashes on their own because the applicator and glue both suck. But the lashes are a must have!
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Luton
Perfect for first time lash users, comes with a glue which lasts all day and a easy to use applicator
Nany V.
Nany V.
San juan PR.
For me they look very natural and they are very Less expensive than the high end and last lol time for my used I do think use lashes all the time because there difficult to put on but they always make the difference on the makeup
Shylyn L.
Shylyn L.
Great to buy for your fist time wearing lashes. It had everything you need! I love kiss lashes for their clear band!
Megan W.
Megan W.
I love these lashes, they're super affordable and they are very easy to apply especially with the applicator provided and the adhesive that comes with it is super durable, they have so many different styles for everyday wear.
These are great feel so light on your eyes . Love them as they give a natru and suttal look
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
I use these lashes all the time! They are very affordable and you can wear them during the day and night. And you can re use them at least 3 times or more depending on how well you take care of them.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?