BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
beauty+ k.
fantastiiic waaaaw i realy want to try ittt because i feel like it naturel and good for my eyes and also there is an exstra glou

i  want iiittt i want to try iit ohh my god i feel like is super good for me
Krystal D.
Bought these from Walmart to practice my lash game. I loved how they looked! They were around $6 and they were definitely worth the price. So easy to apply though, I wish the lash band was a bit thicker.
Francesca R.
#11 are one of my faves. Very easy to apply, super full and dark. More natural and not so dramatic, I've heard many good things about these lashes and was highly recommended.
Athira N.
Sumenep
I love this so much because it looks real and it helps me making my eyes look bigger. I have asian eyes and when i use this false lashes it just changed. Xoxo ~A
Piper C.
Acton, ON
I haven't tried too many brands of lashes before, mostly eylure and red cherry, but these are so beautiful, definitely the best ones so far! They're natural, but definitely noticeable. They fit my eyes perfectly so I don't even have to trim them! The band isn't too thick or heavy, and the lashes themselves are nice and wispy. Love these! (Sorry for the weird super zoomed photo, I had to zoom in real close on a selfie lol)
Kaylein L.
Markham, ON
I love these lashes! I use them everyday and always get complements on my eyelashes! People always are asking me if they are real or eyelash extensions! The glue I use to apply these are the duo lash adhesive in black. The applicator for these lashes are very helpful for making sure my lashes are as close to my lash line as possible! The lash strip is a good size. Not to thick and not too thin. They are very comfortable and never poke me unless I apply them in a rush.
Ravneet B.
I first bought this when i started getting into wearing falsies. They are great and were a great fit even though i had to cut them a little. The lashes were nice and full. I used them for the first time and they are slowly becoming some of my favourite lash companies.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
The number 11 so far is my absolutely favourite!
I used to use the ardell on my clients but I prefer this one
You can find them everywhere and is not pricey
Super easy to apply and use it
Won't hurt your eyes cause the band is soft
Love it!
Megan W.
I love these lashes, they're super affordable and they are very easy to apply especially with the applicator provided and the adhesive that comes with it is super durable, they have so many different styles for everyday wear.
Nadja Ž.
Miklavž na Dravskem polju
Bought them at least 5x in the beginning of my "makeup collecting game" and loved them! Soon i just found better alternatives (more expensive ones) and stopped buying them but I recommend them to everyone, especially in the beginning because they are not expensive and easy to use plus very light on the eye!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it