BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Janeth M.
Janeth M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love kiss lashes, they are so lightweight, you can barely even feel you have them on. I love the edge they give your look, the packaging is regular for drug store eyelashes. They last through a good amount of uses.
Jane M.
Jane M.
this was the first thing i ever purchased of false lashes and i knew i fell in love instantly!! it has such a non heavy feeling and it makes you feel like it is your real lashes!! definitely would buy this again!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
If you have never put fake lashes on yourself or have had a lot of trouble putting them after practicing. This kit has every tool and more that my an amateur would need! Great for Demi lashes as single lashes!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
This kit is great! It's not the best glue but I just apply it with my Duo eye lash adhesive! Very affordable and a really good deal! I highly recommend giving it a try if you want something that is cheaper !
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
I love these eyelashes & how the packaging is done since it comes with extra products for those who are barely starters it's amazing & I love to have lashes on that make my eyes pop & my eyeshadow as well !
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Riverside, CA
Kiss's lashes are one of my favorites! They look very natural. You can definitely glam them up. They're also very easy to wear. Also they're eyelash glue is really good too. I really recommend kiss lashes
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
This kit is a life changer. I'm inlove with their lashes. I have brown eyes and it makes them pop for some reason. I always use them now. I can't compare them to anything. I totally do recommend this ❤️
Kara M.
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
The kiss #11 lashes are by far my favorite. I use them everyday. Without these my makeup look would look unfinished. They are very inexpensive & they are reusable, I recommend these lashes to everyone!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Tupelo
I have only used the KISS lashed once. I personally didn't like how stiff and thick they were, but it was a valentine promo so maybe it was just those particular ones. will be trying more out.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The length of the eyelashes are incredible and they're super long-lasting. They're easy to apply and the glue dries in seconds. i would definitely recommend this product.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?