BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Briana B.
Sanford, FL
These lashes are fantastic for people who don't wear lashes on a regular basis or who like a thinner lash. I use these on clients all the time and get great feedback. They blend in well to the lash line because they have a very thin band. And Kiss has a really great variety of styles. These are really great for proms and weddings especially. I, however, would not recommend using the glue that comes with, it doesn't hold very well at all. Latex-based lash glues are the best I've found. These also will definitely take some practice to get just right because they are so thin and flexible.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
these are my absolute favorite lashes by kiss.
they have different types of lashes for every look your going for. you can find them at any drug store.
i use these lashes for so many different looks.
they are super easy to apply. i recommend the kiss lash glue because it doesn't dry too fast.
their are really affordable and the quality is great !
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
After a disastrous first time trying false lashes with another brand, I was relieved when I found these and realized that wearing false lashes does not have to be so difficult and they do not all look horrid! I love the curved tweezer which made application so much easier for a newbie like me.  I also liked that the glue was brush on because, again, being new I had a hard time applying the glue.  These looked so great on and so natural.  The price is very good too! I would definitely recommend these, especially for beginners!
peyton m.
milton
Kiss 11's are the actual love of my life. I have naturally super long lashes but they're blonde so it's difficult to see them. The 11's are the perfect length but they make them look fuller and i just feel like a butterfly all day!!! Also it makes it so much easier to take my makeup off at night when I don't have to wash off the mascara too,,
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
Best drugstore lashes, I've been using these lashes for my clients and myself! I wear glasses so these lashes are just perfect, they don't bother at all. Not heavy! They give you that full lash look, without being too dramatic. My clients feel so comfortable with these lashes.

Las mejores pestañas postizas de farmacia, son las que uso para mis clientes y también yo las uso. Ya que usó lentes estas pestañas son perfectas ya que no molestan y no son pesadas. Dan ese look completo pero sin mirarse tan dramático.
Francheska s.
Allentown, PA
I love this product it's so easy to use and very convenient it comes with the thing that looks like an eyebrow plucker that helps you set on the eyelashes to your eyelash line very well. It's easy and simple to use for beginners and very helpful. The glue work fabulous it's tacky drive on very well and sticks on really good I recommend this product to everybody
Blanca S.
Royal oaks
I didn't hate the lashes. The most important problem is that they did not fit my eyes. They were too short and I like my false lashes to go from one end to the other or that they don't look longer than my natural lashes only on one side. They are not heavy though. And I normally use my pluckers to apply them so I'm not sure if this might be the reason but the applicator did not work for me. It was awkward and I couldn't see.
Megan L.
Dyer, IN
I have never used false lashes before and when I got this set for Christmas I loved it! The lashes are natural looking and not too fancy! These can be worn every day or you can use them for a glamourous look. They are very easy to apply and the glue sticks all day. If you are a beginner and you need some easy lashes, these are the ones for you!
Camila A.
Newark, NJ
These lashes are amazing! They are so light weight and easy to apply for people who want to learn to put falsies on. They come with the applicator so it's even way better for the price I got the pack of 5 at Walmart w the applicator for $8. They are perfect for an everyday look with a bare eye! They look really natural
BrieAnn W.
I love my long nails but it was a pain having to apply my lashes with them so I switched to tweezers which also didn't work well for me (being new to the whole thing). I bought this kit and it made it much easier for me. I highly recommend the starter kits for those who are new to the lashes.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it