BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
Five stars. Five stars. Five stars. If I could give more I would. These lashes are high quality for a low price. Whether you're going for a full beat face or natural, THESE ARE THE LASHES. I live by these.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love these! They are good for someone who isn’t experienced with lashes. I personally prefer singles but as far as full lashes go, I do like these a lot and will continue to get them for my makeup kit.
Brittany P.
My favorite number and ones I always go back to. These are easy to apply and not too over the top. And especially good for wearing to work when you do not want to wear really expensive ones to work.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Kira B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My FAVORITE drugstore lashes, I always buy the 6 pack from Walmart! They are super natural looking while still giving drama and extreme lightweight. Compared to the other lashes i have used these were the easiest I’ve had.
Madi S.
Mansfield
I wear these everyday! From glam to just everyday looks I always wear these!! I wear them by themselves most of the time with no eyeshadow or eyeliner and it looks so good!
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love this style of this lash like how natural they appear like how the edge of each lash is pointed that gives a very whimsical look and makes the lash more natural looking
Sara J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is how I started, I've tried a few but Kiss are affordable and 100% human hair, they are also reusable, the two current ones in my possession are Rhapsody for a fuller look and mystery for a natural look. 😉💜
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Even though I'm not a beginner, I purchased this kit a little over a year ago and the instructions were confusing and it was hard to apply with the tools provided.
Briana B.
Sanford, FL
These lashes are fantastic for people who don't wear lashes on a regular basis or who like a thinner lash. I use these on clients all the time and get great feedback. They blend in well to the lash line because they have a very thin band. And Kiss has a really great variety of styles. These are really great for proms and weddings especially. I, however, would not recommend using the glue that comes with, it doesn't hold very well at all. Latex-based lash glues are the best I've found. These also will definitely take some practice to get just right because they are so thin and flexible.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly