BY KISS #74 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
Best drugstore lashes, I've been using these lashes for my clients and myself! I wear glasses so these lashes are just perfect, they don't bother at all. Not heavy! They give you that full lash look, without being too dramatic. My clients feel so comfortable with these lashes.

Las mejores pestañas postizas de farmacia, son las que uso para mis clientes y también yo las uso. Ya que usó lentes estas pestañas son perfectas ya que no molestan y no son pesadas. Dan ese look completo pero sin mirarse tan dramático.
Francheska s.
Allentown , PA
I love this product it's so easy to use and very convenient it comes with the thing that looks like an eyebrow plucker that helps you set on the eyelashes to your eyelash line very well. It's easy and simple to use for beginners and very helpful. The glue work fabulous it's tacky drive on very well and sticks on really good I recommend this product to everybody
Blanca S.
Royal oaks
I didn't hate the lashes. The most important problem is that they did not fit my eyes. They were too short and I like my false lashes to go from one end to the other or that they don't look longer than my natural lashes only on one side. They are not heavy though. And I normally use my pluckers to apply them so I'm not sure if this might be the reason but the applicator did not work for me. It was awkward and I couldn't see.
Megan L.
Dyer, IN
I have never used false lashes before and when I got this set for Christmas I loved it! The lashes are natural looking and not too fancy! These can be worn every day or you can use them for a glamourous look. They are very easy to apply and the glue sticks all day. If you are a beginner and you need some easy lashes, these are the ones for you!
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
Camila A.
Newark, NJ
These lashes are amazing! They are so light weight and easy to apply for people who want to learn to put falsies on. They come with the applicator so it's even way better for the price I got the pack of 5 at Walmart w the applicator for $8. They are perfect for an everyday look with a bare eye! They look really natural
BrieAnn W.
I love my long nails but it was a pain having to apply my lashes with them so I switched to tweezers which also didn't work well for me (being new to the whole thing). I bought this kit and it made it much easier for me. I highly recommend the starter kits for those who are new to the lashes.
Nicole P.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely amazing starter kit. When I started wearing lashes in 2009 this brand was my go-to. They still use the same glue in the starter packs but they unfortunately do not sell it individually anymore which saddens me because it was hands down the best glue ever!! KISS is an awesome brand especially to start out with! I also have never had to cut these to fit my eye and I have almond shaped Asian eyes!
Salma C.
A year ago I was on need of eyelashes so I went to Walmart and I saw them and I got them in "Peony" I loved how they looked but when I was taking them off accidentally I uncurl a side of the eyelash and the other one was good but they didn't last for a second try! I hated them for a time until last week I went to Walmart and I got the " 11 kiss 5 pack of lashes" and I love it. They do last and I'm barely on my first pair but I have used them like 3 times already! I loved them and I'm gonna use them forever!
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite lashes from the drugstore. They are so wispie and affordable that they almost seem to good to be true. The band is thin so you can wear them on a natural day too. They are comparable to the ardell wispies which are also affordable. You can get a 4 pack of these #11 kiss lashes for $6 at Walmart. Love em
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly