BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Missy M.
King William, VA
This was the first eyelash kit I ever bought. If you never wore lashes before. Start here.
Angel S.
I fall for these every time I go to cvs or Walmart . The only lashes I ever use on my eyes
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Like this one are my to go lashes they're so cheap and they're nice and the band it's thin.
Steph G.
Laredo, TX
Definitely my go-to falsies! Affordable and natural looking. Found them in local walmart.
Alondra P.
Austin
Me & my mom always buy these falsies they fit super good on us , they never fail on us !
Claudia G.
these are cute and go with every makeup look! they are so easy to apply and last forever
Maralla I.
I love these lashes , they give you a amazing finish look & make your eyes look so nice !
Tiffany M.
I love these lashes and this starter kit is super simple and makes applying lashes easy!
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
Love how the glue stays on all day n the tweezers really help to keep them put them on
Susli C.
This was my first set of lashes that I bought and I loved them specially the applicator
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it