BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maria D.
I'm pretty sure that most girls are looking for the same quality in their man than in their lashes: long, thick and comfortable -Jaclyn Hill. Boy was she right! These lashes are lightweight and absolutely perfect to make your look pop! The fact that this kit includes the glue and the applicator is a bonus. These are the pairs of lashes to buy. They look amazing and they're affordable!
Krystal D.
Bought these from Walmart to practice my lash game. I loved how they looked! They were around $6 and they were definitely worth the price. So easy to apply though, I wish the lash band was a bit thicker.
kyla p.
Eastern Passage
I used this style the first time I tried kiss lashes. I usually get 5 pairs in a pack for about $14 CAD. They look natural and not cheap. They’re fairly easy to apply with their curved shape. I love the thin clear band as it allows for a more natural looking application. Overall great lashes!
Saira B.
Doha
Very cute packaging! Very natural looking and soft. Very easy to apply because of the lash applicator given in the kit. The lash glue size is very small but very high quality. The style of the lashes make my lashes look voluminous but natural. 8/10
Emma B.
Ladner
THESE LASHES ARE TO DYE FOR. They are soo perfect for giving that semi dramatic look! I wear them everyday, and they are so much easier to apply than other lashes I’ve tried. The tool in this kit helps apply them so well too! Would recommend!
Anetia L.
Guelph , ON
These lashes are amazing. I use them every single day. They look sooo natural and pretty. I get compliments on them. Price is good. I usually buy the 5 pack from Walmart number 11. Good for an every day natural look. They aren't too dramatic. I would definitely recommend them thought.
Eleanor L.
Darlington
The eyelashes themselves are beautiful, however, I would only recommend the glue to new users of false eyelashes and would otherwise recommend Duo Eyelash Adhesive. I would recommend these lashes to any one new to false eyelashes.
beauty+ k.
fantastiiic waaaaw i realy want to try ittt because i feel like it naturel and good for my eyes and also there is an exstra glou

i  want iiittt i want to try iit ohh my god i feel like is super good for me
Francesca R.
#11 are one of my faves. Very easy to apply, super full and dark. More natural and not so dramatic, I've heard many good things about these lashes and was highly recommended.
Athira N.
Sumenep
I love this so much because it looks real and it helps me making my eyes look bigger. I have asian eyes and when i use this false lashes it just changed. Xoxo ~A
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it