BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Dana L.
Dana L.
Val Caron, ON
These are my favourite lashes on myself as well as clients. I buy the 5 pack. Invisible band, tapered individual hair lengths. Perfect for any occasion.
Tikeia W.
Tikeia W.
Toronto
These are the lashes I actually started experimenting with the summer before grade 9 and now Im a pro at it lol. I can do my lashes in 30 secondsūüė≠
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
my all time favorite lashes!! they're no cheap and so pretty, ill never stop using them! would recommend to anyone.
Ben Amor Z.
Ben Amor Z.
Yhe best fauls lashes everrr
I m really so sad because i didnt find it in tunisia . A very good quality . It looks great
Neida A.
Neida A.
texas
I love these lashes they look so natural and pretty I lo e wearing lashes so much these look so so pretty I love them
Shey x.
Shey x.
Cambridge, ON
these were the first lashes i ever bought and i used them for years, amazing volume and so easy to apply
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Kiss 11s and kiss 13s are always my go to and I can't live without them
Just enough yo notice but not too dramatic.
Karol D.
Karol D.
Melhores cílios da vida preço bom e qualidade excelente amo muito esses produtos da kiss
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Portadown , Armagh
Fantastic product, so affordable. Kiss lashes are one of my favourite brands of lashes (except monk, obv)! They are the easiest lashes applied due to their thin lash and, and AMAZING glue. These lashes have a tapered end which give them more of a natural look instead of a blunt cut, FAB! The glue in which is included, when applying it shows up a blue colour, however dries clear which is a bonus. With this kit comes an applicator, applying lashes has never been so easy! Definitely recommend!!
Mookie S.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
The number 11 so far is my absolutely favourite!
I used to use the ardell on my clients but I prefer this one
You can find them everywhere and is not pricey
Super easy to apply and use it
Won't hurt your eyes cause the band is soft
Love it!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?