BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
I guess I can call myself a lash pro because I apply false lashes every day since 2 years and i can work with lots of types of lash bands. These lashes are about the same price as other lashes and they are packaged in a cute box!

They look so good on the eyes, they look like when I had eyelash extensions back in the days!

They look good only when you apply them well, with lots of patience, because these lashes are the worst to work with. The band is flimsy but when you apply them on your eye, they don't take the shape you want and they tend to stick straight. I use my favorite glue which is the duo clear lash adhesive and it never fails me so its not a glue problem.

Overall, i think the lashes are NOT beginner friendly. Stick with ardell lashes, they can keep their curvy band! The kiss lashes were beautiful though! They looked like eyelash extensions!
Crystal M.
I can only say one this i loved it best lashes when your on a budget. When you put it on whether you put it on above or under they look so natural I actually have very long eyelashes but they don't curl so having these lashes underneath makes them Fuller makes them look better they curl a lot better
Beverly T.
Aguadilla
They are a really good lashes. Feels nice and looks natural. The it have a good price. And they are perfect if your starting to use false eye lashes. But they will only last for maybe 2 to 3 uses. Still if you want a natural look, go for it.
Sherly B.
This set of eyelashes is wonderful because you no longer have to buy the payment separately sibno which is a complete set that saves time and money. Besides they are very easy to get
Shannon F.
I am terrible at putting on falsies and the tool in this kit helps so much! The adhesive is awesome and the lashes are so pretty!
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
Not expensive at all, and they look cute! Natural look because the adhesive line is not super thick like some.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Best starter kit I have ever used. Thanks to this bad boy lashes to me are now a breeze. Would recommend 10/10
Amy C.
Lashes are so much fun to try! These are easy to put on and last great! Goes on easy and doesnt get goey.
Amanda W.
coquitlam
These lashes are definitely my go to lashes every single time, I use them on myself on my clients, they are just go great, they look super beautiful and full and wispy which is what I love in my lashes, I love how well priced they are and the quality is great, I can use them several times and they last a long time,
I love these lashes (Kiss lashes #11). I had two multi packs that I bought at Wal-Mart Canada (in stores) and I went through them so fast. The band is thin but easy to apply glue on and easy application on the eye lid. I use these lashes on my clients all the time and get amazing feedback. Some clients have full lashes but still want extra volume and these lashes provide that without making them look too much. Clients who require fullness and length, they love them too! They are the perfect lash!  I'm having trouble finding them again as I have checked 4 different Wal-Marts! Hopefully they restock soon!!!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it