BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marin P.
these lashes are awesome and will stay on forever with the blue glue!!! super easy to clean!!
member-04aa00a9f
Love the precision tip applicator and the tool makes it so much easier for a newbie to apply.
Ana D.
Topeka, KS
Easy to apply love the applicator is awesome and lashes look real I am completely satisfied.
Selena G.
I love how these look but the thing that came with it didn't really help putting my lashes on
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Easy to use considering I don't wear falsies often. Good size, went on quick, glue was ok.
Jenn R.
Zapata, TX
Tney are the best eyelashes I've ever used, very easy to put on and don't bother me at all.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI
These are the only eyelashes I have ever used and I used them a couple times. Worked well.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
This pair looks very nature when applied and are lightweight. Perfect for an every day use
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love kiss lashes. I'm a person who mainly buys high end, and I'm all about these lashes.
Angel S.
I fall for these every time I go to cvs or Walmart . The only lashes I ever use on my eyes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it