BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Kiss #11 lashes are the best lashes I've used in the word. They look so natural and absolutely beautiful. I buy them in a 5 pack at Walmart for $13, so worth it cause you can use them over and over again
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Some of the most beautiful lashes i've used. I use them for everyday, they look natural yet bring your look to a new level. Will always repurchase and recommend to everyone! I will buy again and again.
Hekka I.
Hekka I.
Helsinki
The lashes are too stiff. Very poor quality. Wished they were more flexible. Feels heavy to the eye. The glue has a toxic smell and dry easily. They look natural that's the o my thing I appreciate.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
I love the kiss 11 lashes!! They are my favourite by far and affordable. I always get compliments when I wear them. I can make them look natural or double up if I wanted something more dramatic.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Favorite lashes of all time. I buy the five pack of this style at Walmart and it's so cheap. I love the clear band and they are very light weight. Love the whisky end. Only lashes I use in my kit. Repurchase over again
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Havelock, ON
Love love love
It's a bonus that it t comes with the applicator which I love ! It's so handy ! This is soo affordable ! And you can't wear a few times if taken care of . Must try it if you haven't !
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I love these lashes. They're so soft and so worth the price you pay! After the first few uses they shape to your eyes and go on so easily. I'm high school I used these every day and never had a problem.
Orla K.
Orla K.
I got this set from Walmart for $5 and it has not let me down. I got 4 uses out of these lashes which is amazing! Only $1.25 per wear. This style is comparable to the demi wispies by Ardell. They have a very nice thin band.
Athira N.
Athira N.
Sumenep
I love this so much because it looks real and it helps me making my eyes look bigger. I have asian eyes and when i use this false lashes it just changed. Xoxo ~A
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
#11 are one of my faves. Very easy to apply, super full and dark. More natural and not so dramatic, I've heard many good things about these lashes and was highly recommended.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?