BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tajha W.
Berkeley, Ca
This whole kit is pretty nice. The lashes are really pretty and the glue is okay but definitely not to wear all day or if you're hard partying. But the lashes plus another stronger glue and its cool
Hannah B.
Garfield, AR
I've never been able to apply false lashes before but with this kit I have been wearing them everyday! I have bought more kiss lashes.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Great dupe for house of lashes or Lilly lashes ! If your on a I get purchase these they are amazing
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I enjoy using this kiss starter kit. I prefer the Ardell over the kiss lashes , But this is a great starter kit if you're just starting out. it comes with the glue and the tweezers already inside which is great.
Megan L.
Dyer, IN
I have never used false lashes before and when I got this set for Christmas I loved it! The lashes are natural looking and not too fancy! These can be worn every day or you can use them for a glamourous look. They are very easy to apply and the glue sticks all day. If you are a beginner and you need some easy lashes, these are the ones for you!
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
yaretzy O.
this kit has everything! The glue is very nice. I rode a rollercoaster and my eyelashes were on still perfect :)
M V.
4 stars for the great lashes! Accessories, not so much. I had a hard time using the included tool; just ended up using my regular tweezers.
Shianne G.
Centerton
For a starter pack of lashes, this one is amazing. A newbie as myself can master the art of falsies flawlessly and have them stay put until it's time to remove them.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Amazing lashes for such a good price. Looked so good on my eyes, didn't even have to cut them to my eye length. Reused multiple times and still looked great.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it