BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kaylein L.
Kaylein L.
Markham , ON
I love these lashes! I use them everyday and always get complements on my eyelashes! People always are asking me if they are real or eyelash extensions! The glue I use to apply these are the duo lash adhesive in black. The applicator for these lashes are very helpful for making sure my lashes are as close to my lash line as possible! The lash strip is a good size. Not to thick and not too thin. They are very comfortable and never poke me unless I apply them in a rush.
Ravneet B.
Ravneet B.
I first bought this when i started getting into wearing falsies. They are great and were a great fit even though i had to cut them a little. The lashes were nice and full. I used them for the first time and they are slowly becoming some of my favourite lash companies.
Maria D.
Maria D.
I'm pretty sure that most girls are looking for the same quality in their man than in their lashes: long, thick and comfortable -Jaclyn Hill. Boy was she right! These lashes are lightweight and absolutely perfect to make your look pop! The fact that this kit includes the glue and the applicator is a bonus. These are the pairs of lashes to buy. They look amazing and they're affordable!
Nadja Ž.
Nadja Ž.
Miklavž na Dravskem polju
Bought them at least 5x in the beginning of my "makeup collecting game" and loved them! Soon i just found better alternatives (more expensive ones) and stopped buying them but I recommend them to everyone, especially in the beginning because they are not expensive and easy to use plus very light on the eye!
Kaitlin O.
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg, MB
Recommend this to everyone who loves lashes. So affordable and amazing quality! I re use mine 2-4 times. Sooooo affordable if you get 5 pairs it cost $13.46 exact! Like how could you go wrong. I go through packs every month and never hate re purchasing
Brit M.
Brit M.
Langley, BC
The Kiss 011 lashes are my absolute favorite!! I have tried higher end lashes and I keep coming back to these. They fit my eyes perfectly and I don't have to trim them at all. They stay on all day and I get 3-4 uses out of each pair.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below.
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
evesham
great lashes however i don't use the glue that comes with it i prefer to use duo just as it's the best i've found, the range of lashes however is great and the styles can be dramatic , softer and more natural or just fluttery
beauty+ k.
beauty+ k.
fantastiiic waaaaw i realy want to try ittt because i feel like it naturel and good for my eyes and also there is an exstra glou

i  want iiittt i want to try iit ohh my god i feel like is super good for me
Saoirse B.
Saoirse B.
Obsessed with kiss lashes!! Always amazing quality and super affordable!!! My fave brand by far! Got these a few times from my local boots and theyre honestly so easy to apply. Would defo recommend these!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?