BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Caitlyn L.
Plainview, TX
I love the kiss lashes in #11 because they are so natural but add a little something to your eyes!
Bethanie N.
Fresno, CA
These are by far my favorite lashes!! Super easy to put on, and to top that off they look natural!
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Kiss are the first lashes I tried and made it so easy. I love them they are quality and affordable
Yesenia P.
This lashes they are so easy to put on it just takes seconds to put them on and they look fabulous
Marlen P.
Love love love these lashes! Easy to apply and give you a salon look! Plus they're not too pricey!
Carmen W.
Austin, TX
I used this for the first and I liked how easy it was to start the process of putting on lashes.
Ashley H.
Sheboygan
These lashes were comfortable and easy to apply! They were definitely a good addition to my look!
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Loved it recommended it to everyone because it gives you all you need to get started with lashes
Rachel Y.
Amazing amazing amazing I recommend to everyone including my mom I love this I highly recommend
Rocio H.
Clewiston, FL
Great starter kit! They make it easy to apply theses falsies and they look great! Slay all day.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it