BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Angela F.
Angela F.
I am obssesed with the number 11 lash and this little kit gives you all the essentials!! I usually buy the 5 pack since they are the most bang for your buck. It is a total dupe for the ardell demi whispies too!!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time.
Sherly B.
Sherly B.
This set of eyelashes is wonderful because you no longer have to buy the payment separately sibno which is a complete set that saves time and money. Besides they are very easy to get
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I am terrible at putting on falsies and the tool in this kit helps so much! The adhesive is awesome and the lashes are so pretty!
Melina L.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Best starter kit I have ever used. Thanks to this bad boy lashes to me are now a breeze. Would recommend 10/10
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Not expensive at all, and they look cute! Natural look because the adhesive line is not super thick like some.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Lashes are so much fun to try! These are easy to put on and last great! Goes on easy and doesnt get goey.
Thaís B.
Thaís B.
Ótima qualidade de cílios. Recomendável para maquiadoras profissionais pelo excelente conforto
Piper C.
Piper C.
Acton, ON
I haven't tried too many brands of lashes before, mostly eylure and red cherry, but these are so beautiful, definitely the best ones so far! They're natural, but definitely noticeable. They fit my eyes perfectly so I don't even have to trim them! The band isn't too thick or heavy, and the lashes themselves are nice and wispy. Love these! (Sorry for the weird super zoomed photo, I had to zoom in real close on a selfie lol)
I love these lashes (Kiss lashes #11). I had two multi packs that I bought at Wal-Mart Canada (in stores) and I went through them so fast. The band is thin but easy to apply glue on and easy application on the eye lid. I use these lashes on my clients all the time and get amazing feedback. Some clients have full lashes but still want extra volume and these lashes provide that without making them look too much. Clients who require fullness and length, they love them too! They are the perfect lash!  I'm having trouble finding them again as I have checked 4 different Wal-Marts! Hopefully they restock soon!!!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?