BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Megan L.
Dyer, IN
I have never used false lashes before and when I got this set for Christmas I loved it! The lashes are natural looking and not too fancy! These can be worn every day or you can use them for a glamourous look. They are very easy to apply and the glue sticks all day. If you are a beginner and you need some easy lashes, these are the ones for you!
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
Love how the glue stays on all day n the tweezers really help to keep them put them on
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love that it comes with everything you need it makes it so much easier and by the way makes them look all natural.
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I started wearing lashes I got this kit to learn how to put them on the right way, it gives you the best and easiest way to put them on and some hints along the way.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I really like the adhesive that comes with the kiss lashes. I think it's one of the best. The lash kits are super inexpensive. I like that it comes with the applicator things. It makes holding down the last to dry a lot easier instead of trying to do it with my fingers.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Amazing lashes for such a good price. Looked so good on my eyes, didn't even have to cut them to my eye length. Reused multiple times and still looked great.
Esha P.
Love Kiss lashes so much! They're light but make you look so glamorous! The price point is perfect and I take them off carefully and clean them so I can get multiple uses out of them! I buy them at Walmart and def recommend them over and high end lash brand!
Delaney B.
this product is my altime favorite and i always have a pair of these lashes on me. they look stunning and are so easy to apply
Aliyah S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the one I usually go to. It is easy to find in local stores nice packaging and easy application. They last all night and through rain or shine. It is a pretty good deal for lashes
Drea Z.
This lash kit taught me how to apply my lashes with the help of the little tool it comes with makes it to easy now I'm a pro thank you kiss
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it