BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
They’re okay. Not the greatest. I can’t get them to stay very well. I try and try and they don’t stick.
Trenise E.
Mobile
My go to lashes to wear. Very natural look, easy to apply; even comes with the little eyelash tweezers.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Son hermosas. Muy buenas. Dan una apariencia muy natural. Si le das un buen cuidado, te durarán mucho.
Iris M.
Presidio
This eyelashes are lightweight and are great for a daily basis use! Plus they are really affordable!!!
Alvin J.
Odessa, TX
the lashes are amazing and everything else that comes with it ! they look amazing and feel amazing too
Rachael M.
These are good for beginners but the lash glue included in the packaging is really terrible quality.
Gabriela L.
These lashes are so easy to apply and look so glamorous on , i love that they have so many varieties
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love looking like a doll from time to time and these lashes help me and I look like a true Barbie.
Andrea M.
Blue Springs, MO
Hard to apply. They easily fall off and have a very unnatural look to them. Are inexpensive though
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Great dupe for house of lashes or Lilly lashes ! If your on a I get purchase these they are amazing
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it