BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
tania g.
This kit is great if you are new with lashes. It brings lashes, lash glue, and tweezers to apply the lashes. The lashes are natural looking but wispy and light weight. They are easy to apply but if you need help it has instructions on the back of the packaging.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love these lashes they are so wispy and flirty. It comes with an easy applicable glue and a tool as well. I purchase these at CVS normally for around $8. I highly recommend trying these beautiful lashes out.
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I use #11 and have been asked if they were my real lashes (since I have long natural lashes). I have been a repeat user. I think they are of good prices especially if you buy the packs where more lashes are included. Yes, I have and will continue to buy
shirley m.
I love it the little applcater made it so easy to put them on and it was great to have the glue include inside the packgage the price was a great deal I woul buy more
Hannah B.
Garfield, AR
I've never been able to apply false lashes before but with this kit I have been wearing them everyday! I have bought more kiss lashes.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I enjoy using this kiss starter kit. I prefer the Ardell over the kiss lashes , But this is a great starter kit if you're just starting out. it comes with the glue and the tweezers already inside which is great.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Amazing lashes for such a good price. Looked so good on my eyes, didn't even have to cut them to my eye length. Reused multiple times and still looked great.
Trisha A.
Although I love the lashes I'm not the biggest fan of the glue or the applicator tool. I find it easier to apply lashes with another glue!
Megan M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Amazing product I love love love wispies !! I use wispies at least 3 times a week
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it