BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I really like the adhesive that comes with the kiss lashes. I think it's one of the best. The lash kits are super inexpensive. I like that it comes with the applicator things. It makes holding down the last to dry a lot easier instead of trying to do it with my fingers.
Esha P.
Esha P.
Love Kiss lashes so much! They're light but make you look so glamorous! The price point is perfect and I take them off carefully and clean them so I can get multiple uses out of them! I buy them at Walmart and def recommend them over and high end lash brand!
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
this product is my altime favorite and i always have a pair of these lashes on me. they look stunning and are so easy to apply
Emma E.
Emma E.
Provo, UT
I got these lashes for prom. They are really pretty, although they won't leave you with the HUGE lashes you see every YouTuber with. If you're looking for natural and affordable lashes these are the way to go. You can probably get up to 5 wears out of these.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This would be good if your just starting out with false lashes. It gives you everything you need to apply them. They have a small band so it makes it easier to hide the lash band and they are very flexible. I would wear tones for a more natural look.
Drea Z.
Drea Z.
This lash kit taught me how to apply my lashes with the help of the little tool it comes with makes it to easy now I'm a pro thank you kiss
Selena F.
Selena F.
I love lashes but they were difficult putting them on at first because I didnt know how. But they are very soft.
Raajitha G.
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
I guess I can call myself a lash pro because I apply false lashes every day since 2 years and i can work with lots of types of lash bands. These lashes are about the same price as other lashes and they are packaged in a cute box!

They look so good on the eyes, they look like when I had eyelash extensions back in the days!

They look good only when you apply them well, with lots of patience, because these lashes are the worst to work with. The band is flimsy but when you apply them on your eye, they don't take the shape you want and they tend to stick straight. I use my favorite glue which is the duo clear lash adhesive and it never fails me so its not a glue problem.

Overall, i think the lashes are NOT beginner friendly. Stick with ardell lashes, they can keep their curvy band! The kiss lashes were beautiful though! They looked like eyelash extensions!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I can only say one this i loved it best lashes when your on a budget. When you put it on whether you put it on above or under they look so natural I actually have very long eyelashes but they don't curl so having these lashes underneath makes them Fuller makes them look better they curl a lot better
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Aguadilla
They are a really good lashes. Feels nice and looks natural. The it have a good price. And they are perfect if your starting to use false eye lashes. But they will only last for maybe 2 to 3 uses. Still if you want a natural look, go for it.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?