BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
lizbeth m.
These lashes are so pretty, they look natural, hey look good with a simple or a full glam look, I love them
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
Danielle M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Oh yeah I've been playing this way too much for a while and it was great for me today and it is great for
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
Cute pack I bought for a friend. She liked them but she claims the applicator and glue aren't that great.
Shatia J.
South daytona , Fl
I recommend this lashes there so gorgeous when put them on,there simple to put on.and the look so pretty.
Jessica C.
Great eyelashes. I love the volume that they have and are very easy to apply and go great with every look
Brennalyn D.
Southgate, MI
Basic lashes, they work as intended. Lots of different styles. Wear as any other last would. I like them.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Nice starter kit is easy to use. Gave hood clear instructions, and the product overall was nice to use.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Son hermosas. Muy buenas. Dan una apariencia muy natural. Si le das un buen cuidado, te durarán mucho.
Paula Z.
Lombard, Il
This are as good as Ardell lashes!! Very easy to apply and very comfortable!! Beautiful looking lashes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it