BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Danell T.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
I still have trouble applying these though I love them. They do irritate my eyes a little bc of the eyelashes. I have sensitive eyes and it's okay at first but then it gets kinda itchy.
Ciera T.
Ciera T.
Toronto, OH
No lie, as I'm writing this review i am currently wearing this same lashes. I get so many compliments and people think I paid $150 for extensions
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Such a great starter kit kiss lashes are one of my favorites very affordable and this kit comes with everything you need I highly recommend you try this brand and if your just starting out get the starter kit
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Butler , PA
These lashes are great for beginners and easy to apply! The kit comes with all the tools for beginners to learn how to apply false lashes, and these lashes are fluffy and natural looking! I think this is a great product, and it is affordable.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Lush and soft eyelashes and I love them. But! Get a metal applicator. Also, they don't last as long. Get a ton at a bulk price.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Natural looking which I guess is cool if you're going for a no makeup makeup look. Didn't really notice a huge difference.
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
Love how the glue stays on all day n the tweezers really help to keep them put them on
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the one I usually go to. It is easy to find in local stores nice packaging and easy application. They last all night and through rain or shine. It is a pretty good deal for lashes
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Clewiston, FL
Great starter kit! They make it easy to apply theses falsies and they look great! Slay all day.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Love love love these lashes! After trying the Sephora brand of lashes, I love the Kiss lashes even more! They're very wispy and natural for light or no eyeshadow looks with a winged liner. Super affordable too!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?