BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
shantel s.
Rio Vista, CA
I really like these eyelashes they are very comfortable. If you apply them right you can't even feel them (:
Annaleesah P.
I love buying drugstore lashes. These are gorgeous ! I use these all the time for natural and dramatic looks
Paris J.
Monee, IL
My go to lashes! I started wearing these four years ago and they are is still my favorite pairs to purchase
ladasia b.
Lake City
Ive never tried these but they seem pretty good and I would really really love to try this out. Hopefully..
Jay A.
Arleta, CA
I use this everyday!!! It look natural and its so easy to apply. The glue pretty holds it and last all day
Catalina C.
medford , ny
I like it because it brings everything I need to apply my eyelashes easy to remove and they look so natural
Katt H.
I love the kiss lashes!' I currently own these and they are so nice!! The new angle brush is easy to apply
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all hope you’re doing well! Ok so I truly like this set I been using this brand there easy to apply !
lizbeth m.
These lashes are so pretty, they look natural, hey look good with a simple or a full glam look, I love them
Juliana M.
North port, FL
Awesome lashes if you're starting out ! Also perfect for a natural look. #11 are my favorite last from kiss
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it