BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Naomi H.
Gainesville, GA
this is great to help you use them if you're new to lashes. it gives you so many things to help and really is just the perfect starting kit. these lashes are amazing as well
Emma E.
Provo, UT
I got these lashes for prom. They are really pretty, although they won't leave you with the HUGE lashes you see every YouTuber with. If you're looking for natural and affordable lashes these are the way to go. You can probably get up to 5 wears out of these.
Jennifer M.
This would be good if your just starting out with false lashes. It gives you everything you need to apply them. They have a small band so it makes it easier to hide the lash band and they are very flexible. I would wear tones for a more natural look.
Kate B.
Great starter kit for first time lash users. The lashes are great however the glue is horrible!! It does not stick to the eye once applied to the lash!
Selena F.
I love lashes but they were difficult putting them on at first because I didnt know how. But they are very soft.
Destiny B.
Dubuque, Ia
Great starter lashes. These were the first lashes that i have ever used. They made it easy to use and the adhesive lasted longer than I expected.
Alvin J.
Odessa, TX
the lashes are amazing and everything else that comes with it ! they look amazing and feel amazing too
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love looking like a doll from time to time and these lashes help me and I look like a true Barbie.
Maria T.
Got this a very lon time ago I probably used them like 6times, I still have the tweezers and I still used them to apply them!
antonia r.
kiss lashes are my go to lashes i don't use any other brand i like mostly all of the styles but they're very natural and comfortable. i recommend them to everyone
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it