BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Christina D.
Christina D.
i am terrible at applying false lashes but this kit made it easier. the appliance tool isn't great so i used tweezers instead but worked just as well. looked super natural and wispy on top of my normal lashes. definitely would use again and repurchase
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Garfield, AR
I've never been able to apply false lashes before but with this kit I have been wearing them everyday! I have bought more kiss lashes.
shirley m.
shirley m.
I love it the little applcater made it so easy to put them on and it was great to have the glue include inside the packgage the price was a great deal I woul buy more
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite lashes from the drugstore. They are so wispie and affordable that they almost seem to good to be true. The band is thin so you can wear them on a natural day too. They are comparable to the ardell wispies which are also affordable. You can get a 4 pack of these #11 kiss lashes for $6 at Walmart. Love em
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I started wearing lashes I got this kit to learn how to put them on the right way, it gives you the best and easiest way to put them on and some hints along the way.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Although I love the lashes I'm not the biggest fan of the glue or the applicator tool. I find it easier to apply lashes with another glue!
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
This was a great kit for my daughter when she started wearing them. Great price for just starting to wear false lashes
Megan M.
Megan M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Amazing product I love love love wispies !! I use wispies at least 3 times a week
Dee C.
Dee C.
I use these lashes everyday!!! #11 are my go to lashes. They retail for about 7$. I use them up to 4 times, they are very natural wispies, and I don't ever have to cut them to fit my eye, they are perfect. absolutely my favorite.
Vaida G.
Vaida G.
Cape Coral, FL
I use these ryelashes daily, I absolutely love them!! I get the most wears of them and they look so good. I usually the 10 pack with extra eyelash. Cant say anything bad, this is my favorite by far!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?