BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Aisha M.
Lakeshore , FL
My favorite lash style from this brand. i have to cut them a bit because they’re too big for my eye but i love them
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is great, you gotta try it, good quality, good price, love it and I always buy this product.
And last all day.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
This kit is everything! It has all the essentials you need! And plus those lashes are life super wispy and pretty!
Gina O.
My favorite pair of lashes by far. Also they are very affordable. I love the price and they last me awhile as well.
Giselle C.
Santa maria, CA
Easiest lashes to apply the band is thin so you can hardly tell they are fake lashes and you can keep reusing them
Naomi D.
Philadelphia
Kiss 11 lashes are my favorite lashes out there. They aren’t too dramatic and don’t feel irritating on the eyes.
Selena F.
I love lashes but they were difficult putting them on at first because I didnt know how. But they are very soft.
yaretzy O.
this kit has everything! The glue is very nice. I rode a rollercoaster and my eyelashes were on still perfect :)
Amairani T.
Turlock, CA
Love these lashes really easy to apply and lasted on all night and are very full and long. Recommend to everyone
Cassidy D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how they stay on. Long and full so nice first lashes. Work well for going out. Would recomnend to friend.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly