BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cassidy D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how they stay on. Long and full so nice first lashes. Work well for going out. Would recomnend to friend.
yaretzy O.
this kit has everything! The glue is very nice. I rode a rollercoaster and my eyelashes were on still perfect :)
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Kids lashes are so affordable and the kit has lashes glue and the glue brush and an angled applicator love itl
Cassandra M.
These are my favorite, go to drug store eyelashes. They're so feathery and natural looking at the same time. 💕
MayPaa L.
Anchorage
All KISS lash are absolutely adorable! I love it! Easy to put it on & take it off. Something easy to work it .
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
I love kiss no. 11 lashes. So nice. Invisible band. Super easy to apply and look AMAZING. Recommend to anyone.
Yenifer M.
Macclenny, FL
I wear lashes every day for nine years in a row I buy my cvs they can get a little pricey but it's all worth it
Thalita C.
Cílios muito bons. A base é bem natural, tem de todos os tamanhos e volumes, e da pra reutilizar varias vezes!
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
I love love kiss eyelashes. They look so natural and real and that's the only brands are use from the drugstore
Telma V.
THE BEST ONE! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS! They are amazing and you'll be in love. So, I think you should have to try.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it