BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Esha P.
Love Kiss lashes so much! They're light but make you look so glamorous! The price point is perfect and I take them off carefully and clean them so I can get multiple uses out of them! I buy them at Walmart and def recommend them over and high end lash brand!
Delaney B.
this product is my altime favorite and i always have a pair of these lashes on me. they look stunning and are so easy to apply
Drea Z.
This lash kit taught me how to apply my lashes with the help of the little tool it comes with makes it to easy now I'm a pro thank you kiss
Lindsay K.
I really like the black tongs (if that's what they're called). I've literally tried every other lash applicator and this is only one that's worked!
Aliyah S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the one I usually go to. It is easy to find in local stores nice packaging and easy application. They last all night and through rain or shine. It is a pretty good deal for lashes
Guadalupe C.
Tehachapi, CA
I usually don't use false lashes but wanted to try and used these. It was easy and not as hard as I thought. And with the lashes on I was able to get the look I was hoping for.
Kenna G.
Lynchburg, VA
The lashes are nice and so is the glue. Great if you are just gonna wear lashes once and don't wanna buy a bunch of stuff. I'm not however a fan of the applicator.
Hananh G.
If it's your first time putting on lashes, I recommend using kiss because they're cheaper but still high quality. Using the applicator that comes in this package is really helpful when setting the lashes.
Romelia R.
Lakewood, CO
Sometimes applying lashes can be tricky. I love how this starter kit has everything you need to that glamourous look. The applyers are super easy to use and give you the perfect look, no mess her with the clear drying adhesive. Super clean look
Nikki A.
Bemidji, MN
So good for first timers! I still use these just because I like them. Love the helper tool
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it