BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Giselle C.
Santa maria, CA
Easiest lashes to apply the band is thin so you can hardly tell they are fake lashes and you can keep reusing them
rita k.
Chandler, AZ
These lashes are my absolute favorite . They are wispy but they can be layered or stacked to create a bolder lash.
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is great, you gotta try it, good quality, good price, love it and I always buy this product.
And last all day.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
This kit is everything! It has all the essentials you need! And plus those lashes are life super wispy and pretty!
Gina O.
My favorite pair of lashes by far. Also they are very affordable. I love the price and they last me awhile as well.
LuLu M.
Live Oak, CA
OK so for the price they look amazing I used them on one of my clients for her wedding and dang girl she look good!
Aisha M.
Lakeshore, FL
My favorite lash style from this brand. i have to cut them a bit because they’re too big for my eye but i love them
yaretzy O.
this kit has everything! The glue is very nice. I rode a rollercoaster and my eyelashes were on still perfect :)
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield , IL
Personally not my favorite brand for lashes. Tends to fall off easily and doesn't look natural. Not good quality.
Cassidy D.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how they stay on. Long and full so nice first lashes. Work well for going out. Would recomnend to friend.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it