BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ciera T.
Toronto, OH
No lie, as I'm writing this review i am currently wearing this same lashes. I get so many compliments and people think I paid $150 for extensions
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
I still have trouble applying these though I love them. They do irritate my eyes a little bc of the eyelashes. I have sensitive eyes and it's okay at first but then it gets kinda itchy.
Dee C.
I use these lashes everyday!!! #11 are my go to lashes. They retail for about 7$. I use them up to 4 times, they are very natural wispies, and I don't ever have to cut them to fit my eye, they are perfect. absolutely my favorite.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
This was a great kit for my daughter when she started wearing them. Great price for just starting to wear false lashes
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I started wearing lashes I got this kit to learn how to put them on the right way, it gives you the best and easiest way to put them on and some hints along the way.
Shadi A.
Love these lashes !!! Super affordable and I can reuse them a couple of times if I take care of them. The packaging is nice and convenient, I use them twice a month at least. Definitely Recommend these!!!
Mai T.
I like these lashes. They kind of remind me of Ardells Demi wispies. I like to use the lash tweezer to put them on. I love how the glue is not a squeezy tube but instead it's a wand. I find it to much easier to apply glue with.
Steph G.
Laredo, TX
Definitely my go-to falsies! Affordable and natural looking. Found them in local walmart.
Megan M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Amazing product I love love love wispies !! I use wispies at least 3 times a week
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
these are my absolute favorite lashes by kiss.
they have different types of lashes for every look your going for. you can find them at any drug store.
i use these lashes for so many different looks.
they are super easy to apply. i recommend the kiss lash glue because it doesn't dry too fast.
their are really affordable and the quality is great !
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it