BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mayra R.
this eyelashes have a nice quality, and the pricr is cheap, the special thing about his that you can buy it everywere
Jessica S.
Hannah
Does the job. Dont need anything fancy or afraid of losing them like i am? This is your go to brand. You're welcome.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love that it comes with everything you need it makes it so much easier and by the way makes them look all natural.
Cora J.
Good price, lashes are good for a few uses. The tweezers are useless. Glue is great. For the price they are worth it.
Yamile O.
Great Bend
Love these, my lashes tend not to stay up but with these they stay and last me a long time, they make me look great!
Yamili R.
By far my favorite brand when it comes to false eyelashes. They fit me well and help me achieve the goal I look for.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
I have really gotten a lot of wear out of these lashes. They wear well and last. So easy to put on and look so good.
rita k.
Chandler, AZ
These lashes are my absolute favorite . They are wispy but they can be layered or stacked to create a bolder lash.
cristal a.
Love these lashes they look like my natural lashes, I get a lot of complements when I wear them, & very affordable.
Aisha M.
Lakeshore, FL
My favorite lash style from this brand. i have to cut them a bit because they’re too big for my eye but i love them
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it