BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lola R.
Mooresville , NC
My favorite starter kit my favorite lash style so easy to apply so comfortable and so natural I buy these over and over.
Narry K.
Love these lashes. So comfortable and affordable. Usually my goto lashes when i go out for the night. Def worth the buy.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
These are my favorite drug store lashes! They look so beautiful and natural on! I can wear these for a day or night look!
Kwa Y.
These are some of my favorite lashes! They are great for everyday wear without looking over done! Definitely recommend
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
There #11 lashes are my all time favorite kiss lashes. They look natural and are give any look a dramatic enough look!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I only wear these on special occasions it's fun flirty an I like the extravagant extranets it allows for the whole look
Allie S.
Lakewood, CA
This starter kit is great if you are just getting into lashes although the tweezers provided are semi difficult to use
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
This was a great kit for my daughter when she started wearing them. Great price for just starting to wear false lashes
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Kiss is so good. It looks great on the eyes. Plus it is easy to apply as well. Great for beginners to practice as well.
Nyqaisa L.
I use to hate wearing lashes because they were so hard to apply but now I'm a pro and I luv nothing but natural lashes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it