BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Susli C.
This was my first set of lashes that I bought and I loved them specially the applicator
joselyn m.
They are too thin for me , they just don't work for me , I like lashes that are full
eileen v.
Victorville, CA
my go to lashes they just complete my whole make up look i absolutely love them !!
Emma E.
Provo, UT
I got these lashes for prom. They are really pretty, although they won't leave you with the HUGE lashes you see every YouTuber with. If you're looking for natural and affordable lashes these are the way to go. You can probably get up to 5 wears out of these.
Jennifer M.
This would be good if your just starting out with false lashes. It gives you everything you need to apply them. They have a small band so it makes it easier to hide the lash band and they are very flexible. I would wear tones for a more natural look.
Selena F.
I love lashes but they were difficult putting them on at first because I didnt know how. But they are very soft.
Destiny B.
Dubuque, Ia
Great starter lashes. These were the first lashes that i have ever used. They made it easy to use and the adhesive lasted longer than I expected.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
This was a great kit for my daughter when she started wearing them. Great price for just starting to wear false lashes
Dee C.
I use these lashes everyday!!! #11 are my go to lashes. They retail for about 7$. I use them up to 4 times, they are very natural wispies, and I don't ever have to cut them to fit my eye, they are perfect. absolutely my favorite.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it