BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Orlando, FL
I loved all the accessories this kit came with, however, I was only able to use the eyelashes once before having to throw them out because I couldn't remove all the glue from the first use.
joselin h.
joselin h.
From my experience I always had trouble putting false lashes on. Or the fact that I always get the adhesive on my eye and man does it burn and i have to wipe my eyeshadow ūüėĒ. Or the fact that most lashes have a thick band and are super heavy. Until i used the kiss lashes and adhesive man did I love it so much. Its super light weight and easy to put on. They look so natural and the glue will last all day and keep my lashes in place. Man these are my number one brand of lashes i love. ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Francheska s.
Francheska s.
Allentown, PA
I love this product it's so easy to use and very convenient it comes with the thing that looks like an eyebrow plucker that helps you set on the eyelashes to your eyelash line very well. It's easy and simple to use for beginners and very helpful. The glue work fabulous it's tacky drive on very well and sticks on really good I recommend this product to everybody
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I'm not one to wear false lashes a lot but omg after using this product it made me want to wear them more and more! Love them!
Briana B.
Briana B.
Sanford, FL
These lashes are fantastic for people who don't wear lashes on a regular basis or who like a thinner lash. I use these on clients all the time and get great feedback. They blend in well to the lash line because they have a very thin band. And Kiss has a really great variety of styles. These are really great for proms and weddings especially. I, however, would not recommend using the glue that comes with, it doesn't hold very well at all. Latex-based lash glues are the best I've found. These also will definitely take some practice to get just right because they are so thin and flexible.
This kit is perfect if you aren't really sure how to apply fake lashes. It brings everything you need and the lashes feel comfortable and natural. The glue will last you for more applications.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I loved the way the lashes looked. But when I put them on our didn't really like them. I tried to trim them or make them my own but I didn't like it. I have them to my sister and she loved it.
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Chino, CA
These eyelashes are amazing ! It's very natural but full at the same time. It won't make it obvious that your wearing fake lashes. It makes it look like natural long eyelashes, would definitely recommended for everyone
tania g.
tania g.
This kit is great if you are new with lashes. It brings lashes, lash glue, and tweezers to apply the lashes. The lashes are natural looking but wispy and light weight. They are easy to apply but if you need help it has instructions on the back of the packaging.
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love these lashes they are so wispy and flirty. It comes with an easy applicable glue and a tool as well. I purchase these at CVS normally for around $8. I highly recommend trying these beautiful lashes out.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?