BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Horseheads, NY
I really adored this product the lashes are very natural and make my green eyes pop I bought this at k Mart for a decent price I usually use Ardell but these are a very good alternative. I would purchase this item again and recommend to a friend.
Takeesha J.
Takeesha J.
This were to very first lashes I ever experimented with when I decided to be a freelance makeup artist. Not going to lie I got sucked into buying high end lashes that I forgot how good these lashes actually are. May have to pick up a pair ūü§Ēūüėä
Miracle E.
Miracle E.
Lubbock, TX
I literally have five of these bad boys stacked up. If you are looking for a natural look this it the lashes for you and it's extremely gorgeous and makes your look come together beautifully. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Reedley, CA
I like these because their so wispie &I yet a little natural looking, depends on how long your natural lashes are but overall great & I highly recommend. Especially because the tool they give you helps out your falsies on better & easier.
I bought this the first time I started experimenting with lashes. It was so easy to apply and the accessories included helped a lot. The lashes had great quality and made my eyes pop. I really like the lashes and recommend them to anyone.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
These are one of my most favorite wisps lashes!!! They look so natural and real on the eyes. Great for beginners who don't want anything too dramatic! Easy to apply and work with. Id definitely recommend to everyone who is a lash lover.
Libbie K.
Libbie K.
I'm a fan of the lashes that comes with this kit, but the adhesive has never stayed on my face well and causes my eyes to get very dry, and look very irritated. The tool also doesn't do anything for me, I have better luck with tweezers
Katie R.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
I love these lashes but what really sold me on this kit was the applicator! I don't have the lashes anymore but I will hold onto this applicator until it falls apart. I love it so much. And the lash glue is pretty durable too
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
These are my JAM. I love these lashes. They last forever. I get about 6-8 uses out of other brands but probably around 20 out of my Kiss 11's. The glue is fabulous, they look amazing and natural. They're my holy grail.
Janeth M.
Janeth M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love kiss lashes, they are so lightweight, you can barely even feel you have them on. I love the edge they give your look, the packaging is regular for drug store eyelashes. They last through a good amount of uses.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?