BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alejandra P.
Stockton, CA
Perfect lashes for beginners! They are so light weight and easy to put on. I get complements every time I wear them. I use each pair about 3-5 times, depends how you take care of them. I love to double them up. Highly highly recommend!
Anjanah❤️ M.
Honestly all kiss lashes are great I always get the ones in a pack of five, the wispies they are great for natural looks or dramatic looks I just love them! You can also stack them to get a more fuller lash
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
Five stars. Five stars. Five stars. If I could give more I would. These lashes are high quality for a low price. Whether you're going for a full beat face or natural, THESE ARE THE LASHES. I live by these.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love these! They are good for someone who isn’t experienced with lashes. I personally prefer singles but as far as full lashes go, I do like these a lot and will continue to get them for my makeup kit.
Brittany P.
My favorite number and ones I always go back to. These are easy to apply and not too over the top. And especially good for wearing to work when you do not want to wear really expensive ones to work.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Madi S.
Mansfield
I wear these everyday! From glam to just everyday looks I always wear these!! I wear them by themselves most of the time with no eyeshadow or eyeliner and it looks so good!
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love this style of this lash like how natural they appear like how the edge of each lash is pointed that gives a very whimsical look and makes the lash more natural looking
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Even though I'm not a beginner, I purchased this kit a little over a year ago and the instructions were confusing and it was hard to apply with the tools provided.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it