BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
Love this one since comes with this little tool that makes easy to apply the lashes. Also a great product with great price
Michelle S.
I'm fairly new to the false lash community and this is my first ever false lash kit. I'm still trying it out if I'm honest.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Lauren T.
These are a great price! They are so comfortable on the eye and look amazing. I would recommend them and I will repurchase
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
They are very good. Better for beginners and simple natural looks during daytime. They are easy to put on and look pretty.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
These lashes are very affordable. There light weight. I love the lash applicator that come with them. The glue works great!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Natural looking which I guess is cool if you're going for a no makeup makeup look. Didn't really notice a huge difference.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
I love these lashes. They're so easy to apply, reusable, cheap, and they look so cute!! They're the only kind I ever wear.
Narry K.
Love these lashes. So comfortable and affordable. Usually my goto lashes when i go out for the night. Def worth the buy.
Lola R.
Mooresville , NC
My favorite starter kit my favorite lash style so easy to apply so comfortable and so natural I buy these over and over.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it