BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rocio H.
Clewiston, FL
Great starter kit! They make it easy to apply theses falsies and they look great! Slay all day.
member-04aa00a9f
Love the precision tip applicator and the tool makes it so much easier for a newbie to apply.
Erika F.
i love the number 11s because they are so full looking and pretty! best brand ever for lashes
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Easy to use considering I don't wear falsies often. Good size, went on quick, glue was ok.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love kiss lashes. I'm a person who mainly buys high end, and I'm all about these lashes.
Claudia G.
these are cute and go with every makeup look! they are so easy to apply and last forever
Maralla I.
I love these lashes , they give you a amazing finish look & make your eyes look so nice !
joselyn m.
They are too thin for me , they just don't work for me , I like lashes that are full
eileen v.
Victorville, CA
my go to lashes they just complete my whole make up look i absolutely love them !!
Esha P.
Love Kiss lashes so much! They're light but make you look so glamorous! The price point is perfect and I take them off carefully and clean them so I can get multiple uses out of them! I buy them at Walmart and def recommend them over and high end lash brand!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it