BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Like this one are my to go lashes they're so cheap and they're nice and the band it's thin.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Good starter kit for something just starting out with false lashes! The glue isn't the best but it work! Lashes are beautiful!
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Seatac, WA
I love my fake eyelashes and Kiss make one of the best from the drugstore, dont really use the applicator noir the glue but the lashes are great
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Estas pestañas son muy buenas, sobretodo porque no son tan recargadas y pueden darte un look natural. Traen su pega así que puedes ahorrarte eso, a demás de que pega muy bien. Son muy buenas.
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use lashes often, but when I do, I tend to choose this brand. The are a little difficult to place, but once they are on the always look great and are easy to remove. The price is good for the quantity of lashes that you get. I purchase them usually at Walgreens.
Maralla I.
Maralla I.
I love these lashes , they give you a amazing finish look & make your eyes look so nice !
Susli C.
Susli C.
This was my first set of lashes that I bought and I loved them specially the applicator
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I have always have you this Ritzy lashes from kiss brand ! They are just my favorite
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I love the kit great price for a great product I would use these lashes again the price is excellent I would recommend these to a friend
Selena G.
Selena G.
I love how these look but the thing that came with it didn't really help putting my lashes on
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?