BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Neyma V.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
these are my absolute favorite lashes by kiss.
they have different types of lashes for every look your going for. you can find them at any drug store.
i use these lashes for so many different looks.
they are super easy to apply. i recommend the kiss lash glue because it doesn't dry too fast.
their are really affordable and the quality is great !
Yamili E.
Yamili E.
I like how the glue hold the lashes for a long time and I use this product when I got to party's so like 3 or 5 time a month and it kinda hard to put on and I buy it at drugstores
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Dubuque, Ia
Great starter lashes. These were the first lashes that i have ever used. They made it easy to use and the adhesive lasted longer than I expected.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
I really like the black tongs (if that's what they're called). I've literally tried every other lash applicator and this is only one that's worked!
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Tehachapi, CA
I usually don't use false lashes but wanted to try and used these. It was easy and not as hard as I thought. And with the lashes on I was able to get the look I was hoping for.
Kenna G.
Kenna G.
Lynchburg, VA
The lashes are nice and so is the glue. Great if you are just gonna wear lashes once and don't wanna buy a bunch of stuff. I'm not however a fan of the applicator.
Hananh G.
Hananh G.
If it's your first time putting on lashes, I recommend using kiss because they're cheaper but still high quality. Using the applicator that comes in this package is really helpful when setting the lashes.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love looking like a doll from time to time and these lashes help me and I look like a true Barbie.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Got this a very lon time ago I probably used them like 6times, I still have the tweezers and I still used them to apply them!
antonia r.
antonia r.
kiss lashes are my go to lashes i don't use any other brand i like mostly all of the styles but they're very natural and comfortable. i recommend them to everyone
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?