BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Delaney B.
this product is my altime favorite and i always have a pair of these lashes on me. they look stunning and are so easy to apply
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Lush and soft eyelashes and I love them. But! Get a metal applicator. Also, they don't last as long. Get a ton at a bulk price.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX
I'm new to fake lashes but bought these for a friends wedding. It included everything I needed and they didn't look fake at all
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
My all time favorite lashes. Wonderful quality, great price, and so comfortable. I use them for all and any kind of look I do.
Lendy m.
Burbank, IL
Let me tell you!! This flasies are the BEST. They look so natural and you can't even feel them. I really recommend this lashes.
Graziela C.
Humble
Great false lashes brand! I use the lashes and reuse them for about 5 times. It looks natural and feels light. Perfect product!
Victoria E.
Dorchester, MA
Affordable lashes with a glue you can't beat that it gives you step by step instructions on how to apply very beginner friendly
Bianca P.
Good starter kit for something just starting out with false lashes! The glue isn't the best but it work! Lashes are beautiful!
melareve g.
Woodbridge, VA
Kiss eyelashes are the best low-priced lashes I've ever used. They're so fluffy and soft and it makes it look really natural.
Anna S.
good starter kit for when learning how to apply lashes and still deciding if you like it or not before buying expensive ones
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it