BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
ladasia b.
McAlpin
Ive never tried these but they seem pretty good and I would really really love to try this out. Hopefully..
Paris J.
Monee, IL
My go to lashes! I started wearing these four years ago and they are is still my favorite pairs to purchase
Juliana M.
North port, FL
Awesome lashes if you're starting out ! Also perfect for a natural look. #11 are my favorite last from kiss
Katt H.
I love the kiss lashes!' I currently own these and they are so nice!! The new angle brush is easy to apply
lizbeth m.
These lashes are so pretty, they look natural, hey look good with a simple or a full glam look, I love them
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
Brennalyn D.
Southgate, MI
Basic lashes, they work as intended. Lots of different styles. Wear as any other last would. I like them.
Jessica C.
Great eyelashes. I love the volume that they have and are very easy to apply and go great with every look
Trenise E.
Mobile
My go to lashes to wear. Very natural look, easy to apply; even comes with the little eyelash tweezers.
Paula Z.
Lombard, Il
This are as good as Ardell lashes!! Very easy to apply and very comfortable!! Beautiful looking lashes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it