BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
I love kiss no. 11 lashes. So nice. Invisible band. Super easy to apply and look AMAZING. Recommend to anyone.
Cassandra M.
These are my favorite, go to drug store eyelashes. They're so feathery and natural looking at the same time. 💕
MayPaa L.
Anchorage
All KISS lash are absolutely adorable! I love it! Easy to put it on & take it off. Something easy to work it .
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Kids lashes are so affordable and the kit has lashes glue and the glue brush and an angled applicator love itl
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
If you are a beginner with lashes this is a good kit the only thing I don't love about this kit is the glue.
shantel s.
Rio Vista, CA
I really like these eyelashes they are very comfortable. If you apply them right you can't even feel them (:
Catalina C.
medford , ny
I like it because it brings everything I need to apply my eyelashes easy to remove and they look so natural
lizbeth m.
These lashes are so pretty, they look natural, hey look good with a simple or a full glam look, I love them
Paris J.
Monee, IL
My go to lashes! I started wearing these four years ago and they are is still my favorite pairs to purchase
ladasia b.
McAlpin
Ive never tried these but they seem pretty good and I would really really love to try this out. Hopefully..
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it