BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
I haven't been a big fan of Kiss eyelashes lately. I love the lightness of them. They look and feel natural. Their price is awesome and fairly cheap. Now the thing I don't like about them is they aren't as reusable as I'd like I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 uses out of them. With other brands I can get 7 days or so.i feel like these lose their shape easily. I ve been wearing lashes daily for 2years or so
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Altoona, PA
I usually buy the pack that brings 5 pair of lashes but these by far are my favorite. Great pair of lashes, reusable and they look amazing with any eye look.
Steph G.
Steph G.
Laredo, TX
Definitely my go-to falsies! Affordable and natural looking. Found them in local walmart.
Mai T.
Mai T.
I like these lashes. They kind of remind me of Ardells Demi wispies. I like to use the lash tweezer to put them on. I love how the glue is not a squeezy tube but instead it's a wand. I find it to much easier to apply glue with.
Shadi A.
Shadi A.
Love these lashes !!! Super affordable and I can reuse them a couple of times if I take care of them. The packaging is nice and convenient, I use them twice a month at least. Definitely Recommend these!!!
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
This lash kit is wonderful. You get everything you need and more. I don't typically use the applicator but it's nice that it's included for beginners. The lashes are also great.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Lakewood, CA
This starter kit is great if you are just getting into lashes although the tweezers provided are semi difficult to use
Joy B.
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
Good for beginners. It comes with a applicator glue and the lashes. Me I don't personally like it. My eyes are a dark brown and I bought it at a local store. And I would buy it again. But I prefer a different brand
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Amazing lashes for such a good price. Looked so good on my eyes, didn't even have to cut them to my eye length. Reused multiple times and still looked great.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
This pair looks very nature when applied and are lightweight. Perfect for an every day use
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?