BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Katie C.
These lashes are amazing! The make my eyes pop so wonderfully! This starter kit comes with everything you will need for a beginner!
Payton C.
Youngstown, OH
Good starter set and they were super cheap. Looked great for my highschool dances and they survived through majority of the night.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite go to everyday lashes. Not too dramatic and not too natural. The perfect medium. I usually buy the six pack at Walmart
Maria C.
las vegas
Kiss lashes #11 are my absolute favorite. I wear them everyday and always get asked if they are my real lashes. Im look so natural.
Jessica S.
Glen Lyon, PA
I do not wear lashes very often but I do enjoy it every once in a while and these were really simple to use and looked very nice.
Lendy M.
Burbank, IL
This is the holly grill. I lobe them. I can't even feel them and they look so natural and glamy. And you can re use them 4 times.
Daira R.
Fake eyelashes makes me look better at cosmetology and this are one of my favorites, I do recommend them they look pretty good!
yanily m.
Woonsocket, RI
Thus starter kit is just amazing. Got all you need for your application of lashes, they are very comfortable! Hair is very soft
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Kiss #11 are amazing. They're light, cute, and fluttery. They're also fitting for a glam OR natural look. Very inexpensive too!
Hannah W.
I'm not one to wear false lashes a lot but omg after using this product it made me want to wear them more and more! Love them!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it