BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Yamili R.
Yamili R.
By far my favorite brand when it comes to false eyelashes. They fit me well and help me achieve the goal I look for.
Katt H.
Katt H.
I love the kiss lashes!' I currently own these and they are so nice!! The new angle brush is easy to apply
Erika F.
Erika F.
i love the number 11s because they are so full looking and pretty! best brand ever for lashes
joselyn m.
joselyn m.
They are too thin for me , they just don't work for me , I like lashes that are full
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
To be honest, I though they were nt good.. but when I put them on they make me look flawless! My makeup look looks way better with this eyelashe. i love it.
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Shirley P.
Shirley P.
Sylmar, Ca
Love the lashes! Has a great thin lash line just have to bend to shape for your eye! The tweezers are great especially for those with artificial nails!
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Son hermosas. Muy buenas. Dan una apariencia muy natural. Si le das un buen cuidado, te durarán mucho.
member-04aa00a9f
member-04aa00a9f
Love the precision tip applicator and the tool makes it so much easier for a newbie to apply.
Gabbie R.
Gabbie R.
Clovis, CA
Love these lashes! They can be used for a simple look or a full face glam look. They boost your eyes and make them look better then ever.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?