BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I love the kit great price for a great product I would use these lashes again the price is excellent I would recommend these to a friend
Rebeca P.
Wylie, TX
THESE LASHES ARE HONESTLY AMAZING !!!! AND THE APPLICATION IS THE EASIEST !!!! BEST FALSIES IVE EVER USED !!!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !!!
Gabbie R.
Clovis, CA
Love these lashes! They can be used for a simple look or a full face glam look. They boost your eyes and make them look better then ever.
Alexis S.
Odessa, TX
These lashes are super easy to wear and I'm able to just wear them on their own. They just make my eyes look soft and flirty. I love them
Sarah A.
I love this kit. The lashes are so easy to apply and the glue worked well. The price point is good as well. I will continue to buy these.
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
Love these! Wish I was better at applying false lashes because I'm probably not doing it right but the ends always detach themselves ):
Estela G.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love their eyelashes they don't look so fake on you they have a more natural look, and their glue is amazing, the glue work perfectly
Hannah B.
Garfield, AR
I've never been able to apply false lashes before but with this kit I have been wearing them everyday! I have bought more kiss lashes.
Jessica O.
Bessemer , AL
Este kit se me hace completo para cuando estamos empezando a ponernos pestañas,me gustan se miran naturales,y lo volvería a comprar,
Katie C.
These lashes are amazing! The make my eyes pop so wonderfully! This starter kit comes with everything you will need for a beginner!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it