BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
There #11 lashes are my all time favorite kiss lashes. They look natural and are give any look a dramatic enough look!
Izzy C.
westminster, CO
Love these lashes so much don't even have to cut these they fit perfect and look amazing gives you that lash fullness.
Nyqaisa L.
I use to hate wearing lashes because they were so hard to apply but now I'm a pro and I luv nothing but natural lashes
Yamili R.
By far my favorite brand when it comes to false eyelashes. They fit me well and help me achieve the goal I look for.
Aisha M.
Lakeshore, FL
My favorite lash style from this brand. i have to cut them a bit because they’re too big for my eye but i love them
rita k.
Chandler, AZ
These lashes are my absolute favorite . They are wispy but they can be layered or stacked to create a bolder lash.
Giselle C.
Santa Maria, CA
Easiest lashes to apply the band is thin so you can hardly tell they are fake lashes and you can keep reusing them
Gina O.
My favorite pair of lashes by far. Also they are very affordable. I love the price and they last me awhile as well.
cristal a.
Love these lashes they look like my natural lashes, I get a lot of complements when I wear them, & very affordable.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
Personally not my favorite brand for lashes. Tends to fall off easily and doesn't look natural. Not good quality.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it