BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
There #11 lashes are my all time favorite kiss lashes. They look natural and are give any look a dramatic enough look!
lizbeth m.
lizbeth m.
These lashes are so pretty, they look natural, hey look good with a simple or a full glam look, I love them
eileen v.
eileen v.
Victorville, CA
my go to lashes they just complete my whole make up look i absolutely love them !!
Sam H.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I have never been able to make fake eyelashes look good but I wore these for homecoming and they looked amazing and went on easily and the huge plus is the glue didn't irritate my eyes.
Paula Z.
Paula Z.
Lombard, Il
This are as good as Ardell lashes!! Very easy to apply and very comfortable!! Beautiful looking lashes
Haley R.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love kiss lashes. I'm a person who mainly buys high end, and I'm all about these lashes.
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
These lashes are so easy to apply and look so glamorous on , i love that they have so many varieties
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sheboygan
These lashes were comfortable and easy to apply! They were definitely a good addition to my look!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
North port, FL
Awesome lashes if you're starting out ! Also perfect for a natural look. #11 are my favorite last from kiss
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Great eyelashes. I love the volume that they have and are very easy to apply and go great with every look
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?