BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
yanily m.
Woonsocket, RI
Thus starter kit is just amazing. Got all you need for your application of lashes, they are very comfortable! Hair is very soft
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Great false lashes brand! I use the lashes and reuse them for about 5 times. It looks natural and feels light. Perfect product!
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
My all time favorite lashes. Wonderful quality, great price, and so comfortable. I use them for all and any kind of look I do.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Natural looking which I guess is cool if you're going for a no makeup makeup look. Didn't really notice a huge difference.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
They are very good. Better for beginners and simple natural looks during daytime. They are easy to put on and look pretty.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
I love these lashes. They're so easy to apply, reusable, cheap, and they look so cute!! They're the only kind I ever wear.
Love this one since comes with this little tool that makes easy to apply the lashes. Also a great product with great price
Michelle S.
I'm fairly new to the false lash community and this is my first ever false lash kit. I'm still trying it out if I'm honest.
Lauren T.
These are a great price! They are so comfortable on the eye and look amazing. I would recommend them and I will repurchase
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it