BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kiara N.
I have the kit that brings 5. I use this on all of my clients as well as perdonal use. Very comfortable lashes. Natural looking but glamorous.
tierra t.
I love these lashes i wear them everyday an is really affordable. they last a while i reuse them an have been using them for a while and brown
Stephanie M.
San Diego, CA
These were my first ever lashes that I bought! Super good for beginners! I would definitely buy again, they're like ardell lashes, but cheaper!
Ashton D.
I will always be a fan of wispies. These are my classic go to, and the adhesive and little applicator that come in this lit make it fool proof.
Xitlaly M.
These are my favorite eyelashes from kiss, the glue applicator in this kit is good, and the lashes look so natural, I love the lash band on it.
Elaine P.
I like these lashes because they were so simple putting them on. Unlike the individual ones. And these look so natural. Which I love the most
Trisha A.
Although I love the lashes I'm not the biggest fan of the glue or the applicator tool. I find it easier to apply lashes with another glue!
Drea Z.
This lash kit taught me how to apply my lashes with the help of the little tool it comes with makes it to easy now I'm a pro thank you kiss
M V.
4 stars for the great lashes! Accessories, not so much. I had a hard time using the included tool; just ended up using my regular tweezers.
Maria L.
West Ashley, SC
They are some good pair of eyelashes, once I put them on it didn't look like I had false lashes. You can rock them with any makeup style.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it