BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maria  R.
Maria R.
Royse City, TX
These are so natural looking and have a thin lash line for easy application. The glue that comes along with them does the job , I have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them whatsoever. The price tag is an added bonus !
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I just recently started using these lashes & I think they are so beautiful. Definitely a good lash for starting out with... I wear these almost everyday !!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Maria, CA
Easiest lashes to apply the band is thin so you can hardly tell they are fake lashes and you can keep reusing them
Trenise E.
Trenise E.
Mobile
My go to lashes to wear. Very natural look, easy to apply; even comes with the little eyelash tweezers.
shantel s.
shantel s.
Rio Vista, CA
I really like these eyelashes they are very comfortable. If you apply them right you can't even feel them (:
Iris M.
Iris M.
Presidio
This eyelashes are lightweight and are great for a daily basis use! Plus they are really affordable!!!
Payton C.
Payton C.
Youngstown, OH
Good starter set and they were super cheap. Looked great for my highschool dances and they survived through majority of the night.
Thalita C.
Thalita C.
Cílios muito bons. A base é bem natural, tem de todos os tamanhos e volumes, e da pra reutilizar varias vezes!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Carneys Point, NJ
These are good for beginners but the lash glue included in the packaging is really terrible quality.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?