BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shirley P.
Sylmar, Ca
Love the lashes! Has a great thin lash line just have to bend to shape for your eye! The tweezers are great especially for those with artificial nails!
Karen F.
Great starter kit! Bought mine @Walgreens BOGO. 100% human hair. Comes as a 2 pack with lash glue and lash tweezers! Great product! Pictured Kiss #11.
Kate B.
Great starter kit for first time lash users. The lashes are great however the glue is horrible!! It does not stick to the eye once applied to the lash!
Ikea G.
Virginia
I liked this kit, simple to use and the lashes look natural and not to crazy. I know where to go if I want dramatic. But kiss is good for soft looks
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
I love these lashes for everyday because they are on the more natural side for when you don't want to look to overdone and they're really comfortable
Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Amazing amazing amazing. If you are a beginner at makeup I would still try these they make your eyes pop and give this great enhancement in the eyes
Whitney W.
This was the fist lash set I ever purchased. It was easy and simple to use and to apply the lashes. KISS is one of my go to brands for false lashes
Home S.
Pros. Cheap and easy to put on. Step by step instructions included. Cons- Doesn't last 24hours. Don't start sweating or your lashes will fall off.
Lindsay K.
I really like the black tongs (if that's what they're called). I've literally tried every other lash applicator and this is only one that's worked!
Karla R.
Los Angeles, CA
Guys I got this in my Justfab box as a gift and I can honestly say I love this brand new we tried it before that day and I buy them as often now
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly