BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Whitney W.
This was the fist lash set I ever purchased. It was easy and simple to use and to apply the lashes. KISS is one of my go to brands for false lashes
Lindsay K.
I really like the black tongs (if that's what they're called). I've literally tried every other lash applicator and this is only one that's worked!
Home S.
Pros. Cheap and easy to put on. Step by step instructions included. Cons- Doesn't last 24hours. Don't start sweating or your lashes will fall off.
Karla R.
Los Angeles, CA
Guys I got this in my Justfab box as a gift and I can honestly say I love this brand new we tried it before that day and I buy them as often now
Destiny B.
Dubuque, Ia
Great starter lashes. These were the first lashes that i have ever used. They made it easy to use and the adhesive lasted longer than I expected.
Penelope A.
Indio, CA
The number 11 lashes are my favorite go to lashes!!!! They are so easy to apply & the band is so thin & flexible making them beginner friendly 😊
Mariana F.
Seatac, WA
I love my fake eyelashes and Kiss make one of the best from the drugstore, dont really use the applicator noir the glue but the lashes are great
Ciera T.
Toronto, OH
No lie, as I'm writing this review i am currently wearing this same lashes. I get so many compliments and people think I paid $150 for extensions
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Love the kit. I like to buy this when I'm traveling so I don't have to remember to pack all my little eyelash gadgets. Everything is right there
Lessly B.
I purchased this because I like the way the lashes look and when your wear them with little bit of makeup for a natural look they look beautiful
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it