BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Addison G.
Addison G.
This is a great kit. I love using this and the glue is really good. Me and my step mom use it a lot. And we also use duo
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
These are my favorite, go to drug store eyelashes. They're so feathery and natural looking at the same time. ūüíē
Narry K.
Narry K.
Love these lashes. So comfortable and affordable. Usually my goto lashes when i go out for the night. Def worth the buy.
Charity S.
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
I love kiss no. 11 lashes. So nice. Invisible band. Super easy to apply and look AMAZING. Recommend to anyone.
Bethanie N.
Bethanie N.
Fresno, CA
These are by far my favorite lashes!! Super easy to put on, and to top that off they look natural!
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
westminster, CO
Love these lashes so much don't even have to cut these they fit perfect and look amazing gives you that lash fullness.
Nyqaisa L.
Nyqaisa L.
I use to hate wearing lashes because they were so hard to apply but now I'm a pro and I luv nothing but natural lashes
ladasia b.
ladasia b.
McAlpin
Ive never tried these but they seem pretty good and I would really really love to try this out. Hopefully..
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
medford , ny
I like it because it brings everything I need to apply my eyelashes easy to remove and they look so natural
Brennalyn D.
Brennalyn D.
Southgate, MI
Basic lashes, they work as intended. Lots of different styles. Wear as any other last would. I like them.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?