BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
deborah k.
Não me adaptei muito pra mim pelo menos achei que ficou um pouco pesado é um cílios que precisa ser cortado o efeito é lindo.porem em.mim ficou exagerado.
Alyssa W.
Varnville , Sc
Love these lashes! Comfortable and long lasting. The tweezers that comes with it are great to. I was just learning how to apply lashes an that helped a lot
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Best lash kit ever! It comes with everything which is great ! The glue dries pretty fast which is perfect! And the lashes look so beautiful and natural!
Karen F.
Great starter kit! Bought mine @Walgreens BOGO. 100% human hair. Comes as a 2 pack with lash glue and lash tweezers! Great product! Pictured Kiss #11.
Kate B.
Great starter kit for first time lash users. The lashes are great however the glue is horrible!! It does not stick to the eye once applied to the lash!
Shirley P.
Sylmar, Ca
Love the lashes! Has a great thin lash line just have to bend to shape for your eye! The tweezers are great especially for those with artificial nails!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I liked using the tool it comes with to apply the lashes.the lashes were ok as well but I personally did not like the glue ,didn't stay on long at all.
Ikea G.
Virginia
I liked this kit, simple to use and the lashes look natural and not to crazy. I know where to go if I want dramatic. But kiss is good for soft looks
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
I love these lashes for everyday because they are on the more natural side for when you don't want to look to overdone and they're really comfortable
Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Amazing amazing amazing. If you are a beginner at makeup I would still try these they make your eyes pop and give this great enhancement in the eyes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it