BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rebeca P.
Wylie, TX
THESE LASHES ARE HONESTLY AMAZING !!!! AND THE APPLICATION IS THE EASIEST !!!! BEST FALSIES IVE EVER USED !!!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !!!
Alexis S.
Odessa, TX
These lashes are super easy to wear and I'm able to just wear them on their own. They just make my eyes look soft and flirty. I love them
Maria L.
West Ashley, SC
They are some good pair of eyelashes, once I put them on it didn't look like I had false lashes. You can rock them with any makeup style.
Gabbie R.
Clovis, CA
Love these lashes! They can be used for a simple look or a full face glam look. They boost your eyes and make them look better then ever.
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
Love these! Wish I was better at applying false lashes because I'm probably not doing it right but the ends always detach themselves ):
Jessica O.
Bessemer , AL
Este kit se me hace completo para cuando estamos empezando a ponernos pestañas,me gustan se miran naturales,y lo volvería a comprar,
Katie C.
These lashes are amazing! The make my eyes pop so wonderfully! This starter kit comes with everything you will need for a beginner!
Payton C.
Youngstown, OH
Good starter set and they were super cheap. Looked great for my highschool dances and they survived through majority of the night.
Maria C.
las vegas
Kiss lashes #11 are my absolute favorite. I wear them everyday and always get asked if they are my real lashes. Im look so natural.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
My favorite go to everyday lashes. Not too dramatic and not too natural. The perfect medium. I usually buy the six pack at Walmart
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it