BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westwood, NJ
These have to be one of my favorite lashes. They look natural and the band is super thin. You can even get away with not wearing eyeliner. The glue on the other hand works okay but starts to wear off quickly. So I usually use my duo lash glue. I would defintley recommend these they're great. So beautiful.
cristal a.
cristal a.
Love these lashes they look like my natural lashes, I get a lot of complements when I wear them, & very affordable.
Gina O.
Gina O.
My favorite pair of lashes by far. Also they are very affordable. I love the price and they last me awhile as well.
rita k.
rita k.
Chandler, AZ
These lashes are my absolute favorite . They are wispy but they can be layered or stacked to create a bolder lash.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I'm fairly new to the false lash community and this is my first ever false lash kit. I'm still trying it out if I'm honest.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
I love these lashes. They're so easy to apply, reusable, cheap, and they look so cute!! They're the only kind I ever wear.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Easy to use considering I don't wear falsies often. Good size, went on quick, glue was ok.
Daisy Christina v.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
I love love kiss eyelashes. They look so natural and real and that's the only brands are use from the drugstore
Jacelyn O.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
Personally not my favorite brand for lashes. Tends to fall off easily and doesn't look natural. Not good quality.
ruby L.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Kids lashes are so affordable and the kit has lashes glue and the glue brush and an angled applicator love itl
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?