BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
deborah k.
Não me adaptei muito pra mim pelo menos achei que ficou um pouco pesado é um cílios que precisa ser cortado o efeito é lindo.porem em.mim ficou exagerado.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Best lash kit ever! It comes with everything which is great ! The glue dries pretty fast which is perfect! And the lashes look so beautiful and natural!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I liked using the tool it comes with to apply the lashes.the lashes were ok as well but I personally did not like the glue ,didn't stay on long at all.
Karen F.
Great starter kit! Bought mine @Walgreens BOGO. 100% human hair. Comes as a 2 pack with lash glue and lash tweezers! Great product! Pictured Kiss #11.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
I love these lashes for everyday because they are on the more natural side for when you don't want to look to overdone and they're really comfortable
Ikea G.
Virginia
I liked this kit, simple to use and the lashes look natural and not to crazy. I know where to go if I want dramatic. But kiss is good for soft looks
Home S.
Pros. Cheap and easy to put on. Step by step instructions included. Cons- Doesn't last 24hours. Don't start sweating or your lashes will fall off.
Angel S.
Corp Christi, TX
Like the best eyelashes ever they are so flawless and make your eyes bold I've already been using these for a few months already and I'm in love.
Penelope A.
Indio, CA
The number 11 lashes are my favorite go to lashes!!!! They are so easy to apply & the band is so thin & flexible making them beginner friendly 😊
tierra t.
I love these lashes i wear them everyday an is really affordable. they last a while i reuse them an have been using them for a while and brown
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it