BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Whitley J.
Enid, OK
Great lashes! Easy to use and apply! They look natural and they last for hours! If you clean them and take care of them, then they can be used multiple times!
Yamilex C.
pleasantville, new jersey
I usually buy the pack that brings 5 pair of lashes but these by far are my favorite. Great pair of lashes, reusable and they look amazing with any eye look.
Lilia R.
Fort Worth, TX
Never knew how to put false lashes on but it wasn't as hard as I thought when using this product was very surprised on how long it lasted and didn't fall off
cynthia p.
To be honest, I though they were nt good.. but when I put them on they make me look flawless! My makeup look looks way better with this eyelashe. i love it.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Amazing lashes for such a good price. Looked so good on my eyes, didn't even have to cut them to my eye length. Reused multiple times and still looked great.
Samantha W.
Framingham, MA
LOVE the kiss 11s, especially for beginners. Beautiful wispy lashes that are easy to apply. Inexpensive and can be used multiple times. Very natural looking!
Elizabeth M.
I just recently started using these lashes & I think they are so beautiful. Definitely a good lash for starting out with... I wear these almost everyday !!
deborah k.
Não me adaptei muito pra mim pelo menos achei que ficou um pouco pesado é um cílios que precisa ser cortado o efeito é lindo.porem em.mim ficou exagerado.
viviana H.
These eyelashes are really good they tend to look natural depending on the style. And what's great about these is that their basically available everywhere
Kay S.
Lewisburg, TN
The lash style is very flattering for all faces and the kit is great for beginners. The glue is very sticky so it does a great job of sticking the lashes.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it