BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Paz R.
I love these eyelashes. I cant believe how affordable they are. These strip lashes are so easy to apply. I love how volumous they make my eyelashes look and feel.
Stephanie S.
Westwood, NJ
These have to be one of my favorite lashes. They look natural and the band is super thin. You can even get away with not wearing eyeliner. The glue on the other hand works okay but starts to wear off quickly. So I usually use my duo lash glue. I would defintley recommend these they're great. So beautiful.
Vicki C.
This lash kit is wonderful. You get everything you need and more. I don't typically use the applicator but it's nice that it's included for beginners. The lashes are also great.
Maria  R.
Royse City, TX
These are so natural looking and have a thin lash line for easy application. The glue that comes along with them does the job , I have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them whatsoever. The price tag is an added bonus !
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I have never been able to make fake eyelashes look good but I wore these for homecoming and they looked amazing and went on easily and the huge plus is the glue didn't irritate my eyes.
cynthia p.
To be honest, I though they were nt good.. but when I put them on they make me look flawless! My makeup look looks way better with this eyelashe. i love it.
Yenifer M.
Macclenny, FL
I wear lashes every day for nine years in a row I buy my cvs they can get a little pricey but it's all worth it
Shirley P.
Sylmar, Ca
Love the lashes! Has a great thin lash line just have to bend to shape for your eye! The tweezers are great especially for those with artificial nails!
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Son hermosas. Muy buenas. Dan una apariencia muy natural. Si le das un buen cuidado, te durarán mucho.
Joanna B.
I haven't been a big fan of Kiss eyelashes lately. I love the lightness of them. They look and feel natural. Their price is awesome and fairly cheap. Now the thing I don't like about them is they aren't as reusable as I'd like I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 uses out of them. With other brands I can get 7 days or so.i feel like these lose their shape easily. I ve been wearing lashes daily for 2years or so
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it