BY KISS #74 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Barbara G.
Clearlake, CA
They might be cheap but don't let the price fool you. These lashes stay on all day with the glue they come with, they look natural, and every time I wear them I get complimented like crazy.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
I still have trouble applying these though I love them. They do irritate my eyes a little bc of the eyelashes. I have sensitive eyes and it's okay at first but then it gets kinda itchy.
Ashley D.
Corsicana, TX
These are so good for beginners who don't know much about lashes & they are really inexpensive. & what's even more greater is they came with everything you need to apply them.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Didn't really like this brand for lashes. Its inexpensive but the lashes feel cheap. Doesn't look natural. Also the glue sucks. Doesn't stick very well. I prefer Ardell
shirley m.
I love it the little applcater made it so easy to put them on and it was great to have the glue include inside the packgage the price was a great deal I woul buy more
Lola J.
Dacula, GA
A good starter kit for beginners. Though you will need to purchase another form of glue because the glue they provide does not keep your eyelashes in place all day
Victoria S.
These lashes are easy to apply and and that extra fullness you'll never get from make up alone, if you haven't tried lashes before these are great for beginners.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Estas pestañas son muy buenas, sobretodo porque no son tan recargadas y pueden darte un look natural. Traen su pega así que puedes ahorrarte eso, a demás de que pega muy bien. Son muy buenas.
joselin h.
From my experience I always had trouble putting false lashes on. Or the fact that I always get the adhesive on my eye and man does it burn and i have to wipe my eyeshadow 😔. Or the fact that most lashes have a thick band and are super heavy. Until i used the kiss lashes and adhesive man did I love it so much. Its super light weight and easy to put on. They look so natural and the glue will last all day and keep my lashes in place. Man these are my number one brand of lashes i love. 👌👌
Joanna B.
I haven't been a big fan of Kiss eyelashes lately. I love the lightness of them. They look and feel natural. Their price is awesome and fairly cheap. Now the thing I don't like about them is they aren't as reusable as I'd like I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 uses out of them. With other brands I can get 7 days or so.i feel like these lose their shape easily. I ve been wearing lashes daily for 2years or so
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly