BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I enjoy using this kiss starter kit. I prefer the Ardell over the kiss lashes , But this is a great starter kit if you're just starting out. it comes with the glue and the tweezers already inside which is great.
BAM M.
omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes.

Denisse S.
Texas
Really like these lashes. They look full and natural. Using the same brand glue they last al day even though I only use false lashes on special occasions not for an every day look.
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
I love these lashes!! You get such a good deal with this set its crazy!!! The lashes are so comfortable and the glue is great you can't even feel the lashes on your eye and the band is great as well it is just very slim! These are great for any eye look they remind me of ardell lashes!!
Vicki C.
This lash kit is wonderful. You get everything you need and more. I don't typically use the applicator but it's nice that it's included for beginners. The lashes are also great.
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
The kiss #11 lashes are by far my favorite. I use them everyday. Without these my makeup look would look unfinished. They are very inexpensive & they are reusable, I recommend these lashes to everyone!
Anna B.
Tupelo
I have only used the KISS lashed once. I personally didn't like how stiff and thick they were, but it was a valentine promo so maybe it was just those particular ones. will be trying more out.
Michelle S.
Conway, SC
I got this product when I first bought eyelashes, and since it said starter kit, I thought it'd be perfect. My eye color is green/blue. I thought it was an easy product to apply and the packaging was nice. I would recommend this product to first time users.
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
Kiss is my favorite eyelash brand! Their falsies are so natural looking and blend in perfectly with my real ones! I wear them on a daily basis and I've tried several different brand and I've been sticking to kiss because I am most satisfied with their product
antonia r.
kiss lashes are my go to lashes i don't use any other brand i like mostly all of the styles but they're very natural and comfortable. i recommend them to everyone
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly