BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
I bought this the first time I started experimenting with lashes. It was so easy to apply and the accessories included helped a lot. The lashes had great quality and made my eyes pop. I really like the lashes and recommend them to anyone.
Maria  R.
Royse City, TX
These are so natural looking and have a thin lash line for easy application. The glue that comes along with them does the job , I have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them whatsoever. The price tag is an added bonus !
Nour S.
Philadelphia
Amazing eyelashes!! Easy to apply. Very light weight and natural looking. Can wear it in day time and also at night and you can put double so you can have more dramatic look! Recommended!!
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I have never been able to make fake eyelashes look good but I wore these for homecoming and they looked amazing and went on easily and the huge plus is the glue didn't irritate my eyes.
Mai L.
Sacramento, CA
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THESE LASHES. Its my everyday favorite. I constantly stock these lashes when every I see them at the drug store. Definitely recommend it!
Vaida G.
Cape Coral, FL
I use these ryelashes daily, I absolutely love them!! I get the most wears of them and they look so good. I usually the 10 pack with extra eyelash. Cant say anything bad, this is my favorite by far!
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The length of the eyelashes are incredible and they're super long-lasting. They're easy to apply and the glue dries in seconds. i would definitely recommend this product.
Barbara G.
Clearlake, CA
They might be cheap but don't let the price fool you. These lashes stay on all day with the glue they come with, they look natural, and every time I wear them I get complimented like crazy.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
I still have trouble applying these though I love them. They do irritate my eyes a little bc of the eyelashes. I have sensitive eyes and it's okay at first but then it gets kinda itchy.
Ashley D.
Corsicana, TX
These are so good for beginners who don't know much about lashes & they are really inexpensive. & what's even more greater is they came with everything you need to apply them.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it