BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Penelope A.
Penelope A.
Indio, CA
The number 11 lashes are my favorite go to lashes!!!! They are so easy to apply & the band is so thin & flexible making them beginner friendly 😊
tierra t.
tierra t.
I love these lashes i wear them everyday an is really affordable. they last a while i reuse them an have been using them for a while and brown
Katie C.
Katie C.
These lashes are amazing! The make my eyes pop so wonderfully! This starter kit comes with everything you will need for a beginner!
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
I like these lashes because they were so simple putting them on. Unlike the individual ones. And these look so natural. Which I love the most
Paz R.
Paz R.
I love these eyelashes. I cant believe how affordable they are. These strip lashes are so easy to apply. I love how volumous they make my eyelashes look and feel.
Lendy M.
Lendy M.
Burbank, IL
This is the holly grill. I lobe them. I can't even feel them and they look so natural and glamy. And you can re use them 4 times.
Rebeca P.
Rebeca P.
Wylie, TX
THESE LASHES ARE HONESTLY AMAZING !!!! AND THE APPLICATION IS THE EASIEST !!!! BEST FALSIES IVE EVER USED !!!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !!!
Lendy m.
Lendy m.
Burbank, IL
Let me tell you!! This flasies are the BEST. They look so natural and you can't even feel them. I really recommend this lashes.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Kiss #11 are amazing. They're light, cute, and fluttery. They're also fitting for a glam OR natural look. Very inexpensive too!
Daira R.
Daira R.
Fake eyelashes makes me look better at cosmetology and this are one of my favorites, I do recommend them they look pretty good!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?