BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
These lashes are amazingly good for those who are new to false eyelashes. They’re super flexible and easy to put on. It’s really convenient that they even give you an applicator to use. I would recommend these.
Angela B.
To be honest I threw the glue out because I only use brush on glues. I really enjoyed the lashes and the little lash applicator. The band on the lashes are thin and clear which makes them super easy to apply. Highly recommend! Great beginner lash
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
These are my staple lashes. I wear these daily and get so many compliments. They do not look “natural” but everyone asks me if they are mine and are so surprised when I tell them they are lashes I get from Walmart! They fit my eyes perfectly so I don’t need to trim them much, and they are super easy to clean. I can usually wear one pair for a week and I buy the 5 pack for like $8. Great value for amazing lashes.. because who wants to spend a ton on lashes?
Luz T.
I love these lashes because they are light weight but easy to handle and not flimsy. Also these are few of the lashes out there that I do t have to trim to adjust to my eye shape.
Inasse H.
These have recently become my favorite/go to eyelashes. The "natural black" color refers to having some dark brown and brown hair on the lashes but I seriously love how it looks.
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite lashes when I want a more natural looking lash. These lashes make your look pop. They are not dramatic so they take no attention from the eye makeup. I get along of complement when I wear them
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
I really like this pair of lashes, they are easy to apply and they look super natural with still giving you this extra kick of glam. I just rather like using a normal pair of tweezers and the duo glue instead of the glue that comes with it. The price is great and you can wear them a few times so thumbs up for this product
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Super easy for beginners to use ! They have a nice thin band and are natural lashes I love grabbing the 5-pack lashes they are affordable and great to use on an everyday bases.
Danika P.
Kiss 11s are a great natural lash for those with smaller eyes. They are comparable to a demi wispie in look and are so flattering on anybody. They give a subtle cat eye effect and are very dark black so they make eyes pop! I use these on a fair share of my clients, the price point is great as well!!
Chemberly L.
I love love love these lashes they are my go to and my favorite. I wear false lashes everyday and these are the only ones I will buy over and over again. If you take care of them they last so long as well. I have recommended them to many people and they love them just as well
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly