BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This was my beginner purchase and I must say the included tweezers and glue made it very easy to apply. I would like to see more styles to bring out my dark brown eyes but overall a good purchase. I bought these at Walgreens and highly recommend for everyone's first time and continued use!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
I love these lashes!! You get such a good deal with this set its crazy!!! The lashes are so comfortable and the glue is great you can't even feel the lashes on your eye and the band is great as well it is just very slim! These are great for any eye look they remind me of ardell lashes!!
Chai X.
Chai X.
My favorite lashes. They are not too thick and not too thin. They are just perfect. These are human hair, so they feel nice and real. I usually just trim a little bit off at the end of each strand to fit the size of my eyes, and they look nice with or without any eyeshadow.
D'Andrea S.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are my go to lashes for an everyday look! The band is flexible and fits my eye shape perfectly. I can where a pair of these lashes for up to 4 days. Such an amazing price for the quality. I highly recommend these to beginners in make up and even advanced!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
Kiss is my favorite eyelash brand! Their falsies are so natural looking and blend in perfectly with my real ones! I wear them on a daily basis and I've tried several different brand and I've been sticking to kiss because I am most satisfied with their product
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
This brand is so amazing! I first used this when I applied lashes for the very first time ! 2 yeas later and I'm still using it! The band on the lashes are so thin and flexible making it very easy to apply! I had no problem becoming a pro because I use these
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Conway, SC
I got this product when I first bought eyelashes, and since it said starter kit, I thought it'd be perfect. My eye color is green/blue. I thought it was an easy product to apply and the packaging was nice. I would recommend this product to first time users.
Tita G.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I wanted to use fake eyelashes so the first brand I bought using eyelashes was "Kiss" The only eyelashes I love and used are #10 and #11 I have 5 pairs for #10 and #11 eyelashes!!! I LOVE HOW THE EYELASHES LOOK! I LOOK FOR THAT TYPE OF LOOK IN EYELASHES ❤❤😩
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
One of my favorite lashes in the world omg and this kit brings the eyelash holder which makes it way more easier I bought this because I wanted to try to put lashes under my real lashes it work out so good ! As for the glue I don't think it works that well
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
I just recently decided to wear fake lashes & this starter kit made the application so simple, a couple weeks later I found myself applying them with my fingers! The price is affordable for college students like myself versus paying some 40$ a pair!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?