BY KISS #45 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley F.
Naples , FL
These are my staple lashes. I wear these daily and get so many compliments. They do not look “natural” but everyone asks me if they are mine and are so surprised when I tell them they are lashes I get from Walmart! They fit my eyes perfectly so I don’t need to trim them much, and they are super easy to clean. I can usually wear one pair for a week and I buy the 5 pack for like $8. Great value for amazing lashes.. because who wants to spend a ton on lashes?
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
Kira B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My FAVORITE drugstore lashes, I always buy the 6 pack from Walmart! They are super natural looking while still giving drama and extreme lightweight. Compared to the other lashes i have used these were the easiest I’ve had.
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite lashes when I want a more natural looking lash. These lashes make your look pop. They are not dramatic so they take no attention from the eye makeup. I get along of complement when I wear them
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
I really like this pair of lashes, they are easy to apply and they look super natural with still giving you this extra kick of glam. I just rather like using a normal pair of tweezers and the duo glue instead of the glue that comes with it. The price is great and you can wear them a few times so thumbs up for this product
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes are super cute. They are very easy to work with & feel so light on the eyes. I’ve repurchase this same pair multiple times. It really feels nice & compares to Arielle lashes. I would repurchase again & recommend. I purchased mine at Walmart for about 4-5 dollars.
Chemberly L.
I love love love these lashes they are my go to and my favorite. I wear false lashes everyday and these are the only ones I will buy over and over again. If you take care of them they last so long as well. I have recommended them to many people and they love them just as well
Cindy S.
bakersfield
BEAUTIFUL EYE LASHES!!!! These are my go to lashes. For any look I have in mind these always complete it! Also they look supper natural and they are easy to apply. I highly recommend using these eyelashes if you're looking for a less dramatic look.
Analiz M.
['Harbor City', ''], CA
THe perfect lash for the gal who wants bold but natural looking lashes! I purchased mine at Walmart and it was my first time using this product I will continue to repurchase this item. I use this product for special occasions and events. I would definitely recommend!
Shaquana M.
This is good a person who trying to learn about eyelashes, and it a great start kit for teens and adults. Very adorable for any price range. Also very natural looking for everyday.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly