BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
I love these lashes!! You get such a good deal with this set its crazy!!! The lashes are so comfortable and the glue is great you can't even feel the lashes on your eye and the band is great as well it is just very slim! These are great for any eye look they remind me of ardell lashes!!
Vicki C.
This lash kit is wonderful. You get everything you need and more. I don't typically use the applicator but it's nice that it's included for beginners. The lashes are also great.
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
The kiss #11 lashes are by far my favorite. I use them everyday. Without these my makeup look would look unfinished. They are very inexpensive & they are reusable, I recommend these lashes to everyone!
Anna B.
Tupelo
I have only used the KISS lashed once. I personally didn't like how stiff and thick they were, but it was a valentine promo so maybe it was just those particular ones. will be trying more out.
Michelle S.
Conway, SC
I got this product when I first bought eyelashes, and since it said starter kit, I thought it'd be perfect. My eye color is green/blue. I thought it was an easy product to apply and the packaging was nice. I would recommend this product to first time users.
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
Kiss is my favorite eyelash brand! Their falsies are so natural looking and blend in perfectly with my real ones! I wear them on a daily basis and I've tried several different brand and I've been sticking to kiss because I am most satisfied with their product
antonia r.
kiss lashes are my go to lashes i don't use any other brand i like mostly all of the styles but they're very natural and comfortable. i recommend them to everyone
Trisha K.
Horseheads, NY
I really adored this product the lashes are very natural and make my green eyes pop I bought this at k Mart for a decent price I usually use Ardell but these are a very good alternative. I would purchase this item again and recommend to a friend.
Shannon M.
Orlando, FL
I loved all the accessories this kit came with, however, I was only able to use the eyelashes once before having to throw them out because I couldn't remove all the glue from the first use.
Romelia R.
Lakewood, CO
Sometimes applying lashes can be tricky. I love how this starter kit has everything you need to that glamourous look. The applyers are super easy to use and give you the perfect look, no mess her with the clear drying adhesive. Super clean look
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it