BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Gladyss D.
Spring, TX
kiss 11's are the best lashes by Kiss. so perfect, it can work for natural or dramatic looks. kiss lashes are so comfy and lightweight on the eyes and look so natural. i love the lash applicator this kit comes with as well.
Wasi B.
I literally just used this lashes in one of my makeup tutorials! The lashes were very easy to put on! And you can definitely use them more than once! Great lashes! I get mines from Walmart! Would be buying again for sure!
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
Kiss #11 are my absolute go-to. They are the perfect combination of natural and dramatic. They don't look fake and they stay on the entire day yet they are easy to remove. These will always be my favorite every day lash
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
These lashes and kit are a life saver! I have never used false eyelashes before and these change everything! They are so easy to put on and I don't have to worry about them feeling heavy!
Nancy O.
Ball Ground , GA
I have given this product more than one chance and unfortunately I have not been a big fan. These do not stay on no matter what type of glue I use. I will stick to the other brands ..
Maria M.
Purchased at walmart and I like these lashes when I'm going for a more natural look. They are very affordable and they last a good amount of time as long as you take good care of them. I definitely recommend!!
Lizzy L.
My most favorite pair of Lashes but for a soft natural look. They look pretty real and are easy to out on. I even went a bought a giant pack of them and I use them every other day.
Kimberly E.
Are my faithful companions the eyelashes of this brand every time I make myself or my clients. Its appearance is super natural and if you take good care you can reuse several times. Are the maximum.
Precious D.
ONLY brand of false lashes I've ever tried. Very affordable drug store brand and I love it. They offer a more natural look to a wild and furious look. Easy to put on and long lasting! HIGHLY recommend!
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the lash style but I feel like these don't last as long as other drugstore lashes I've tried /: I usually get like 4-5 wears out of these. Great for the price though!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it