BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Karen F.
Karen F.
Great starter kit! Bought mine @Walgreens BOGO. 100% human hair. Comes as a 2 pack with lash glue and lash tweezers! Great product! Pictured Kiss #11.
Celina D.
Celina D.
San Jose, CA
Love this !!! This is great for when you are barley learning how to put on false eyelashes. It does have a great price. I use it only when it's a special occasion. I would recommend and buy again. Great product n
Neri M.
Neri M.
Milwaukee, WI
Very affordable and light weight definitely tops on my list and I can use them with any look ! I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone packing Is very good
Ikea G.
Ikea G.
Virginia
I liked this kit, simple to use and the lashes look natural and not to crazy. I know where to go if I want dramatic. But kiss is good for soft looks
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I liked using the tool it comes with to apply the lashes.the lashes were ok as well but I personally did not like the glue ,didn't stay on long at all.
Home S.
Home S.
Pros. Cheap and easy to put on. Step by step instructions included. Cons- Doesn't last 24hours. Don't start sweating or your lashes will fall off.
Vivi S.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
These are my to go to lashes! I love the natural yet glam look they give me! Whenever I wear these lashes there's always someone who asks if they're my natural lashes or not lol. I love them & the price is so affordable & you can pick them up at the drugstore!
Kiara N.
Kiara N.
I have the kit that brings 5. I use this on all of my clients as well as perdonal use. Very comfortable lashes. Natural looking but glamorous.
Tania S.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
I love these lashes for everyday because they are on the more natural side for when you don't want to look to overdone and they're really comfortable
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
Love these! Wish I was better at applying false lashes because I'm probably not doing it right but the ends always detach themselves ):
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?