BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Such a great starter kit kiss lashes are one of my favorites very affordable and this kit comes with everything you need I highly recommend you try this brand and if your just starting out get the starter kit
Maria A.
Marion , VA
If you have never put fake lashes on yourself or have had a lot of trouble putting them after practicing. This kit has every tool and more that my an amateur would need! Great for Demi lashes as single lashes!
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
I love these eyelashes & how the packaging is done since it comes with extra products for those who are barely starters it's amazing & I love to have lashes on that make my eyes pop & my eyeshadow as well !
Samantha D.
This kit is great! It's not the best glue but I just apply it with my Duo eye lash adhesive! Very affordable and a really good deal! I highly recommend giving it a try if you want something that is cheaper !
Angela O.
Waterbury
This kit is a life changer. I'm inlove with their lashes. I have brown eyes and it makes them pop for some reason. I always use them now. I can't compare them to anything. I totally do recommend this ❤️
Dee C.
I use these lashes everyday!!! #11 are my go to lashes. They retail for about 7$. I use them up to 4 times, they are very natural wispies, and I don't ever have to cut them to fit my eye, they are perfect. absolutely my favorite.
Stephanie S.
Westwood, NJ
These have to be one of my favorite lashes. They look natural and the band is super thin. You can even get away with not wearing eyeliner. The glue on the other hand works okay but starts to wear off quickly. So I usually use my duo lash glue. I would defintley recommend these they're great. So beautiful.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
These are my to go to lashes! I love the natural yet glam look they give me! Whenever I wear these lashes there's always someone who asks if they're my natural lashes or not lol. I love them & the price is so affordable & you can pick them up at the drugstore!
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I enjoy using this kiss starter kit. I prefer the Ardell over the kiss lashes , But this is a great starter kit if you're just starting out. it comes with the glue and the tweezers already inside which is great.
BAM M.
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes.
omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes.

They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it