BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
lorraine G.
Milwaukie, OR
I absolutely love Kiss. I don't wear lashes all the time but they are comfortable and lightweight. After they dry and can barely tell that they are still on. This is the only brand of lashes I use and 10/10 would recommend
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
These lashes are absolutely perfect! Super easy to apply and I love that they last all day. The lash is so pretty and nature. Always my go to. Highly recommend. Definitely worth the buy if you haven't already.
Keflyn D.
The product itself was good quality I just had to much trouble putting them on ad ended up ruining my eye shadow in the process wish it was easier to put on or they supplied you with a way to put them on.
Nayeli N.
Not my favorite lashes in feel like they don't have enough curl to them how I would like to have them but I guess when they could work for those who have long curly lashes and just want to add more volume
Mika C.
They really only thicken, no length. I honestly didn't think they did enough to be worth the time of applying them. The tweezer thing was awful and just didn't work the way it should. I got this as a gift so at least I'm not out money...
vanessa r.
I love them, they are easy to apply, and super comfortable, the packiging is very convinient, and they look pretty natural. I find them very similar to ardell, definetly gonna keep buying them for sure!
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are my go to lashes I absolutely love these . They're easy to apply. You can reuse them too which is great they don't get flimsy after cleaning them like most lashes .
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love these lashes! They go on so easily and make me feel beautiful! I couldn't go a day without them! They are long lasting and you can re use them if you want! Great quality I would buy again! Love
Cinthia G.
Love these lashes, they give you a natural look & they also give you that fuller effect if i make sense. Very easy to apply, i use these most of the time i usually buy the ones that come with 4 pairs . Totally recommend them!
Aiyanna K.
Forest Park, GA
Got this as my first pair of lashes! They look great. I got them from Walmart. Very easy to apply and use. I would recommend them because as a person new to beauty they weren't a big hassle.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it