BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
allie s.
allie s.
Omg! These are the absolute perfect pair of wispies ever. Not only to they blend perfectly I do not have to cut them down. They are affordable and look extremely natural.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
Love kiss lashes because they don't look super fake! The look natural and are so soft that they feel natural too! They have a really soft thin lash line which is great for a good application :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Athens, PA
Very very long across the eye. I am quite petite, so that may have something to do with that though. Use a more expensive glue with this product for sure! Nice besides.
Sonia O.
Sonia O.
These lashes are perfect for those who aren't the best at applying lashes . It comes with a little lash tweezer to help apply them on top of your lashes . The lash itself is so pretty and natural . Definitely recommend
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
Love these lashes! The kit comes with everything you need when u are on the go and I think the lashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. Will purchase again
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lakewood, OH
These are my favorite lashes! I wore these everyday for like two months! They aren't expensive so I buy them in 4 packs! They are full and flirty and look beautiful with simple or dramatic makeup. I would highly recommend these lashes! I love them!!
Samy L.
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the lash style but I feel like these don't last as long as other drugstore lashes I've tried /: I usually get like 4-5 wears out of these. Great for the price though!
deborah k.
deborah k.
Não me adaptei muito pra mim pelo menos achei que ficou um pouco pesado é um cílios que precisa ser cortado o efeito é lindo.porem em.mim ficou exagerado.
Arhantza S.
Arhantza S.
Decatur, AL
Perfect starter kit for beginners, these lashes are easy to apply, and aren't too over the top! I prefer to apply these either Duo Lash glue instead of the glue provided
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Best lash kit ever! It comes with everything which is great ! The glue dries pretty fast which is perfect! And the lashes look so beautiful and natural!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?