BY KISS #65 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false l...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Mai T.
I like these lashes. They kind of remind me of Ardells Demi wispies. I like to use the lash tweezer to put them on. I love how the glue is not a squeezy tube but instead it's a wand. I find it to much easier to apply glue with.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are my go to lashes for an everyday look! The band is flexible and fits my eye shape perfectly. I can where a pair of these lashes for up to 4 days. Such an amazing price for the quality. I highly recommend these to beginners in make up and even advanced!
Alexandria D.
Augusta , GA
Kiss lashes are my go to! The price is awesome and they have great styles. Anything from natural to glam! I use kiss lashes every day! They are my favorite lashes to get from Walmart and I would definitely recommend.
Libbie K.
I'm a fan of the lashes that comes with this kit, but the adhesive has never stayed on my face well and causes my eyes to get very dry, and look very irritated. The tool also doesn't do anything for me, I have better luck with tweezers
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
These are my JAM. I love these lashes. They last forever. I get about 6-8 uses out of other brands but probably around 20 out of my Kiss 11's. The glue is fabulous, they look amazing and natural. They're my holy grail.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Love love love these lashes! After trying the Sephora brand of lashes, I love the Kiss lashes even more! They're very wispy and natural for light or no eyeshadow looks with a winged liner. Super affordable too!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Such a great starter kit kiss lashes are one of my favorites very affordable and this kit comes with everything you need I highly recommend you try this brand and if your just starting out get the starter kit
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
I love these eyelashes & how the packaging is done since it comes with extra products for those who are barely starters it's amazing & I love to have lashes on that make my eyes pop & my eyeshadow as well !
Samantha D.
This kit is great! It's not the best glue but I just apply it with my Duo eye lash adhesive! Very affordable and a really good deal! I highly recommend giving it a try if you want something that is cheaper !
Maria A.
Marion, VA
If you have never put fake lashes on yourself or have had a lot of trouble putting them after practicing. This kit has every tool and more that my an amateur would need! Great for Demi lashes as single lashes!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly