BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false l...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Nicole P.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely amazing starter kit. When I started wearing lashes in 2009 this brand was my go-to. They still use the same glue in the starter packs but they unfortunately do not sell it individually anymore which saddens me because it was hands down the best glue ever!! KISS is an awesome brand especially to start out with! I also have never had to cut these to fit my eye and I have almond shaped Asian eyes!
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use lashes often, but when I do, I tend to choose this brand. The are a little difficult to place, but once they are on the always look great and are easy to remove. The price is good for the quantity of lashes that you get. I purchase them usually at Walgreens.
Alysa B.
The Kiss lashes are absolutely darling! I love that they don't have a thick band, which makes them so lightweight and fluttery, as well as easier to keep on. I don't really care for the tweezer set and that's what rated this product down a bit for me. But, the lashes are perfect for a natural yet flirty look! I think they're great for daytime or nights out at a club with the right adhesive! Super affordable and super pretty!
Amy H.
Riverside, CA
love these! my go-to lashes have been ardell demi wispies for so long and i kept seeing these lashes being compared to them so i decided to order some online. the demi wispies look fuller in the packaging but the kiss 11 lashes are longer so they look a lot better on the eye in my opinion. definitely my new favorite.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite lashes in the world omg and this kit brings the eyelash holder which makes it way more easier I bought this because I wanted to try to put lashes under my real lashes it work out so good ! As for the glue I don't think it works that well
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This was my beginner purchase and I must say the included tweezers and glue made it very easy to apply. I would like to see more styles to bring out my dark brown eyes but overall a good purchase. I bought these at Walgreens and highly recommend for everyone's first time and continued use!
Paz R.
I love these eyelashes. I cant believe how affordable they are. These strip lashes are so easy to apply. I love how volumous they make my eyelashes look and feel.
Takeesha J.
This were to very first lashes I ever experimented with when I decided to be a freelance makeup artist. Not going to lie I got sucked into buying high end lashes that I forgot how good these lashes actually are. May have to pick up a pair ūü§Ēūüėä
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
Valerie S.
These are one of my most favorite wisps lashes!!! They look so natural and real on the eyes. Great for beginners who don't want anything too dramatic! Easy to apply and work with. Id definitely recommend to everyone who is a lash lover.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it