BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
monise b.
Tampa, FL
I just started using false eyelashes a month ago an its made my eyes pop out an more noticeable. An aslo gives a natural look. The only time I well put if I'm going out an its is long lasting during those periods of time. I well my it again and recommend to others.
Lyric A.
This are very affordable lashes. They are very wispy still there natural looking. Our use these lashes probably about twice a week. They're very easily to apply and can wear them multiple times. I would recommend these lashes.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes easy to wear and very soft. These lashes look natural and full. Although they are good quality, I would recommend being careful when removing from the packaging because they could break.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these lashes! They are my go to! So easy to put on and they are actually very comfortable! They look super natural and make your lashes feel so full. They are affordable and can be found at many different stores!
jordan r.
i wish i could rate these a 10/5. these are my go to lashes!! anytime of the year i can rely on these. super easy to apply, very firm & last all day! i wish these came in 1000 packs, i get so sad when they're gone ):
Paloma V.
My number 1 favorite lashes, I've been wearing them for years! I have brown eyes and my eyes pop out so much with these daily. I usually buy them at Walmart but they're alway sold out! I definitely recommend these.
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
By far one of my favorite brands for falsies! You can buy at your local Walmart. They don't fall apart. They bend with your eye shape very easily. The tweezers make putting them on a BREEZE! So glad I bought these!
Yamili E.
I like how the glue hold the lashes for a long time and I use this product when I got to party's so like 3 or 5 time a month and it kinda hard to put on and I buy it at drugstores
Brit C.
Albertville, MN
MY FAVORTIE‼ I only wear wispy lashes and love that these look natural for everyday use!! I usually buy the pack of 5 and I can reuse them up to 4-5 times. They're easy to apply and feel super comfortable(:
Gaby H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love the Eyelashes that comes in the kiss packaging. The packaging is really cute and simple. You can get this in Walmart. And the best thing about it is that it comes with tools to help you put on lashes.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it