BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
Takeesha J.
This were to very first lashes I ever experimented with when I decided to be a freelance makeup artist. Not going to lie I got sucked into buying high end lashes that I forgot how good these lashes actually are. May have to pick up a pair 🤔😊
Valerie S.
These are one of my most favorite wisps lashes!!! They look so natural and real on the eyes. Great for beginners who don't want anything too dramatic! Easy to apply and work with. Id definitely recommend to everyone who is a lash lover.
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
These lashes are great for beginners and easy to apply! The kit comes with all the tools for beginners to learn how to apply false lashes, and these lashes are fluffy and natural looking! I think this is a great product, and it is affordable.
Chai X.
My favorite lashes. They are not too thick and not too thin. They are just perfect. These are human hair, so they feel nice and real. I usually just trim a little bit off at the end of each strand to fit the size of my eyes, and they look nice with or without any eyeshadow.
Mai T.
I like these lashes. They kind of remind me of Ardells Demi wispies. I like to use the lash tweezer to put them on. I love how the glue is not a squeezy tube but instead it's a wand. I find it to much easier to apply glue with.
Alexandria D.
Augusta , GA
Kiss lashes are my go to! The price is awesome and they have great styles. Anything from natural to glam! I use kiss lashes every day! They are my favorite lashes to get from Walmart and I would definitely recommend.
Libbie K.
I'm a fan of the lashes that comes with this kit, but the adhesive has never stayed on my face well and causes my eyes to get very dry, and look very irritated. The tool also doesn't do anything for me, I have better luck with tweezers
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
These are my JAM. I love these lashes. They last forever. I get about 6-8 uses out of other brands but probably around 20 out of my Kiss 11's. The glue is fabulous, they look amazing and natural. They're my holy grail.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Such a great starter kit kiss lashes are one of my favorites very affordable and this kit comes with everything you need I highly recommend you try this brand and if your just starting out get the starter kit
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it