BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo
My FAVORITE lashes ! I haven't tried other lashes really because once I tired these lashes I fell in love with them. I always get mine at Walgreens, and the price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend these!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Ball Ground, GA
I have given this product more than one chance and unfortunately I have not been a big fan. These do not stay on no matter what type of glue I use. I will stick to the other brands ..
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
My most favorite pair of Lashes but for a soft natural look. They look pretty real and are easy to out on. I even went a bought a giant pack of them and I use them every other day.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
hermiston oregon
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
Denisse S.
Denisse S.
Texas
Really like these lashes. They look full and natural. Using the same brand glue they last al day even though I only use false lashes on special occasions not for an every day look.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Purchased at walmart and I like these lashes when I'm going for a more natural look. They are very affordable and they last a good amount of time as long as you take good care of them. I definitely recommend!!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
I have Kiss Lashes #11 in a 5pack. They're thick and taper in to the inner corner. The pack also came with a lash tool to help you apply them but, I have yet to try it. All in all they're beautiful lashes to have in your collection!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Are my faithful companions the eyelashes of this brand every time I make myself or my clients. Its appearance is super natural and if you take good care you can reuse several times. Are the maximum.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Mansfield
I wear these everyday! From glam to just everyday looks I always wear these!! I wear them by themselves most of the time with no eyeshadow or eyeliner and it looks so good!
Precious D.
Precious D.
ONLY brand of false lashes I've ever tried. Very affordable drug store brand and I love it. They offer a more natural look to a wild and furious look. Easy to put on and long lasting! HIGHLY recommend!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?