BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Naomi H.
Gainesville, GA
this is great to help you use them if you're new to lashes. it gives you so many things to help and really is just the perfect starting kit. these lashes are amazing as well
Adely D.
Holbrook, MA
This brand is so amazing! I first used this when I applied lashes for the very first time ! 2 yeas later and I'm still using it! The band on the lashes are so thin and flexible making it very easy to apply! I had no problem becomin a pro because I use these! I have tried so many other brands but I they don't even come close to compare! Not only are the lashes amazing but the glue is the best part! I have never needed to use and other brand! I highly recommend it!
Kathleen C.
Little Rock, AR
The way to go if your just learning. The application helps a ton! Use it. Also the trick with eyelash glue is to wait for it to get tacky roughly 20-30 seconds before you apply. Then they are easy do it too soon and they just slide off. This is a good way to learn then you get it down and can put them on so fast
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use lashes often, but when I do, I tend to choose this brand. The are a little difficult to place, but once they are on the always look great and are easy to remove. The price is good for the quantity of lashes that you get. I purchase them usually at Walgreens.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
love these! my go-to lashes have been ardell demi wispies for so long and i kept seeing these lashes being compared to them so i decided to order some online. the demi wispies look fuller in the packaging but the kiss 11 lashes are longer so they look a lot better on the eye in my opinion. definitely my new favorite.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite lashes in the world omg and this kit brings the eyelash holder which makes it way more easier I bought this because I wanted to try to put lashes under my real lashes it work out so good ! As for the glue I don't think it works that well
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This was my beginner purchase and I must say the included tweezers and glue made it very easy to apply. I would like to see more styles to bring out my dark brown eyes but overall a good purchase. I bought these at Walgreens and highly recommend for everyone's first time and continued use!
Paz R.
I love these eyelashes. I cant believe how affordable they are. These strip lashes are so easy to apply. I love how volumous they make my eyelashes look and feel.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
I loved that they included everything I need as a first-timer with lashes. I can reuse the applier of lashes in the future. The lashes itself I also liked, had to trim them a bit to fit m size but it's a one-time effort. I also gently washed the lashes and the didn't fall apart.
Takeesha J.
This were to very first lashes I ever experimented with when I decided to be a freelance makeup artist. Not going to lie I got sucked into buying high end lashes that I forgot how good these lashes actually are. May have to pick up a pair 🤔😊
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly