BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love these lashes! They go on so easily and make me feel beautiful! I couldn't go a day without them! They are long lasting and you can re use them if you want! Great quality I would buy again! Love
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive tried so many types of falsies and these are really good entry level false eyelashes. The kit comes with a little tube of glue and a lash applicator which really helps you get the corners down.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Shelbyville
Super great glue and eyelashes. I prefer to use normal tweezers because that's what I've always done but these also work great when I've used them just for fixing any and on my friends when we just grabbed some lashes quick!
Cinthia G.
Cinthia G.
Love these lashes, they give you a natural look & they also give you that fuller effect if i make sense. Very easy to apply, i use these most of the time i usually buy the ones that come with 4 pairs . Totally recommend them!
Casey R.
Casey R.
I got the for my first time trying falsies and they applied super easy, the band is thin & not poking my eye throughout the day! I had to curl them a little because they were a bit to straight & not curled...but overall CUTE
Gladyss D.
Gladyss D.
spring, TX
kiss 11's are the best lashes by Kiss. so perfect, it can work for natural or dramatic looks. kiss lashes are so comfy and lightweight on the eyes and look so natural. i love the lash applicator this kit comes with as well.
Aiyanna K.
Aiyanna K.
Forest Park, GA
Got this as my first pair of lashes! They look great. I got them from Walmart. Very easy to apply and use. I would recommend them because as a person new to beauty they weren't a big hassle.
Wasi B.
Wasi B.
I literally just used this lashes in one of my makeup tutorials! The lashes were very easy to put on! And you can definitely use them more than once! Great lashes! I get mines from Walmart! Would be buying again for sure!
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
Kiss #11 are my absolute go-to. They are the perfect combination of natural and dramatic. They don't look fake and they stay on the entire day yet they are easy to remove. These will always be my favorite every day lash
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
These lashes and kit are a life saver! I have never used false eyelashes before and these change everything! They are so easy to put on and I don't have to worry about them feeling heavy!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?