BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Jane M.
this was the first thing i ever purchased of false lashes and i knew i fell in love instantly!! it has such a non heavy feeling and it makes you feel like it is your real lashes!! definitely would buy this again!
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
My go to eyelashes when I'm trying to play it glam natural. I use to wear these all day everyday and to this day I still wear these. They are long and wispy but full as well. I absolutely love them and if you are a first time lash user grab for these!!
Denisse S.
Texas
Really like these lashes. They look full and natural. Using the same brand glue they last al day even though I only use false lashes on special occasions not for an every day look.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
I love kiss lashes they are the most natural looking ones sold in non high end stores. The band is pretty invisible which I really like and they are very fluffy my favorite is the wispies. The tweezers that come with this set is very helpful also
Julissa H.
These are my absolute favorite lashes! I buy them in a 5 pack at Walmart for only $10. I can reuse these lashes a lot and they look stunning. I use these every day with the Kiss Lash Adhesive and these stay on my eyes all day and don't bother me at all. I highly recommend these lashes!
Eliza L.
I love getting this pack because number 11 lashes are my favorite & I use the Kiss glue. I haven't found where you can just buy the glue so when I buy this it's like a two in one! I can wear these lashes up to 3 times and they're usually around $4
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Love these lashes. kiss has so many different lashes to choose from and they all look so good for different occasions. I love these specifically because they are cheap but look so natural and pretty and with the right glue they last all day.
Natalie Y.
Chico, CA
Very natural looking lashes. Just a little coat of mascara on the lash gives it a little boost. Very easy to apply and kong lasting. It feels so light on your eyes. You can get this at any drug store place.  Totally recommend this one.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
My FAVORITE lashes ! I haven't tried other lashes really because once I tired these lashes I fell in love with them. I always get mine at Walgreens, and the price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend these!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it