BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Elvia D.
Kiss has some really good affordable products. Lashes being one of them. They're super affordable and easy to apply. The little kits come in handy for the price you pay. The band is thin for an easier application and it's a good brand to use if you don't use false lashes everyday or if you're a beginner.
Vivian M.
One of my favorite lashes honestly. They are my go to lashes. Similar to Demi wispies lashes. I enjoy these lashes because they are super easy to put on! The band is not stiff whatsoever and it naturally curves to make application easier. I am always purchasing these because they're that good. Totally recommend.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Love love love these lashes! After trying the Sephora brand of lashes, I love the Kiss lashes even more! They're very wispy and natural for light or no eyeshadow looks with a winged liner. Super affordable too!
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale , PA
Kiss lashes in #11 are my absolute favorite. I always have at least 5 pairs of back up. I wear them everyday and always get asked if they are my real lashes. They are super easy to blend to my lash line and they look so natural.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Such a great starter kit kiss lashes are one of my favorites very affordable and this kit comes with everything you need I highly recommend you try this brand and if your just starting out get the starter kit
Bianca V.
Super comfortable!! The lash and isn't irritating like some other ones I've used. They look super natural and are light too. Kiss has a variety of different types but I always choose #11. Actually my sister was the one that introduced me to these lashes. Fell in love! Yes I'd recommend!
Alli W.
I love these lashes they are so beautiful on! Whenever I see a 5 pack of these at Walmart I always grab them- perfect everyday lashes! Just a warning- These were the only KISS lashes I could get to work for me though. The others seem overly synthetic or the lash band was way too thick!
Gabriela R.
Nashville, AR
I love these lashes. They are always in my makeup bag. They are easy to apply, and do not bother your eyes all day. I bought mine at Walmart, and dollar general. I love to use these on my everyday instead of my more expensive ones. I would definatley recommend to anyone.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
If you are just starting out I do recommend this kit. It has everything you will need plus N a axing pair of lashes. This will not break the bank and will get you started on your las game!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it