BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Brit C.
Brit C.
Albertville, MN
MY FAVORTIE‼ I only wear wispy lashes and love that these look natural for everyday use!! I usually buy the pack of 5 and I can reuse them up to 4-5 times. They're easy to apply and feel super comfortable(:
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love the Eyelashes that comes in the kiss packaging. The packaging is really cute and simple. You can get this in Walmart. And the best thing about it is that it comes with tools to help you put on lashes.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
I love getting this pack because number 11 lashes are my favorite & I use the Kiss glue. I haven't found where you can just buy the glue so when I buy this it's like a two in one! I can wear these lashes up to 3 times and they're usually around $4
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
These lashes are absolutely perfect! Super easy to apply and I love that they last all day. The lash is so pretty and nature. Always my go to. Highly recommend. Definitely worth the buy if you haven't already.
Nayeli N.
Nayeli N.
Not my favorite lashes in feel like they don't have enough curl to them how I would like to have them but I guess when they could work for those who have long curly lashes and just want to add more volume
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Vail, AZ
Love these lashes. kiss has so many different lashes to choose from and they all look so good for different occasions. I love these specifically because they are cheap but look so natural and pretty and with the right glue they last all day.
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
The product itself was good quality I just had to much trouble putting them on ad ended up ruining my eye shadow in the process wish it was easier to put on or they supplied you with a way to put them on.
Mika C.
Mika C.
They really only thicken, no length. I honestly didn't think they did enough to be worth the time of applying them. The tweezer thing was awful and just didn't work the way it should. I got this as a gift so at least I'm not out money...
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
I love them, they are easy to apply, and super comfortable, the packiging is very convinient, and they look pretty natural. I find them very similar to ardell, definetly gonna keep buying them for sure!
Adrianna N.
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are my go to lashes I absolutely love these . They're easy to apply. You can reuse them too which is great they don't get flimsy after cleaning them like most lashes .
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?