BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Chico, CA
Very natural looking lashes. Just a little coat of mascara on the lash gives it a little boost. Very easy to apply and kong lasting. It feels so light on your eyes. You can get this at any drug store place.  Totally recommend this one.
christina R.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
These are my all time favorite lashes in this style too. I always get compliments on my lashes. They look so weird and can be used during everyday looks or a full glam. I always stock up on these especially if Walgreens has a sale.
monise b.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
I just started using false eyelashes a month ago an its made my eyes pop out an more noticeable. An aslo gives a natural look. The only time I well put if I'm going out an its is long lasting during those periods of time. I well my it again and recommend to others.
Lyric A.
Lyric A.
This are very affordable lashes. They are very wispy still there natural looking. Our use these lashes probably about twice a week. They're very easily to apply and can wear them multiple times. I would recommend these lashes.
Norma C.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes easy to wear and very soft. These lashes look natural and full. Although they are good quality, I would recommend being careful when removing from the packaging because they could break.
lorraine G.
lorraine G.
Milwaukie, OR
I absolutely love Kiss. I don't wear lashes all the time but they are comfortable and lightweight. After they dry and can barely tell that they are still on. This is the only brand of lashes I use and 10/10 would recommend
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these lashes! They are my go to! So easy to put on and they are actually very comfortable! They look super natural and make your lashes feel so full. They are affordable and can be found at many different stores!
jordan r.
jordan r.
i wish i could rate these a 10/5. these are my go to lashes!! anytime of the year i can rely on these. super easy to apply, very firm & last all day! i wish these came in 1000 packs, i get so sad when they're gone ):
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
By far one of my favorite brands for falsies! You can buy at your local Walmart. They don't fall apart. They bend with your eye shape very easily. The tweezers make putting them on a BREEZE! So glad I bought these!
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
My number 1 favorite lashes, I've been wearing them for years! I have brown eyes and my eyes pop out so much with these daily. I usually buy them at Walmart but they're alway sold out! I definitely recommend these.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?