BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lizzy L.
My most favorite pair of Lashes but for a soft natural look. They look pretty real and are easy to out on. I even went a bought a giant pack of them and I use them every other day.
Kacie M.
Riverside, CA
Kiss's lashes are one of my favorites! They look very natural. You can definitely glam them up. They're also very easy to wear. Also they're eyelash glue is really good too. I really recommend kiss lashes
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
These are awesome. They cost around $7 or so come with a lash applicator, a glue that hold for 24 hrs and a glue applicator. The lashes I got are nice and wispie in style number 11
Kimberly E.
Are my faithful companions the eyelashes of this brand every time I make myself or my clients. Its appearance is super natural and if you take good care you can reuse several times. Are the maximum.
Precious D.
ONLY brand of false lashes I've ever tried. Very affordable drug store brand and I love it. They offer a more natural look to a wild and furious look. Easy to put on and long lasting! HIGHLY recommend!
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the lash style but I feel like these don't last as long as other drugstore lashes I've tried /: I usually get like 4-5 wears out of these. Great for the price though!
Danielle S.
I loved the way the lashes looked. But when I put them on our didn't really like them. I tried to trim them or make them my own but I didn't like it. I have them to my sister and she loved it.
allie s.
Omg! These are the absolute perfect pair of wispies ever. Not only to they blend perfectly I do not have to cut them down. They are affordable and look extremely natural.
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
Love kiss lashes because they don't look super fake! The look natural and are so soft that they feel natural too! They have a really soft thin lash line which is great for a good application :)
Brittany H.
Athens, PA
Very very long across the eye. I am quite petite, so that may have something to do with that though. Use a more expensive glue with this product for sure! Nice besides.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it