BY KISS #22 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
This brand is literally the only brand that I use. Being in the promo industry you have to look your best. I like this because it comes with the glue ready to go. My favorite are the Demi /wispy's. The lashes are multiple lengths so it gives you that beautiful finished look. I Always get complements every time I wear them and they're always sold out at the store and buy them at because they're so popular
Maria G.
I love these Kiss lashes they are my go to lashes they have the perfect drama and still natural look.I recommend these to every girl out there and the band on them are thin and they are very easy to apply they have been my favorite lashes for about 2 years now❤
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
I have never tried the glue that comes with it cause mine didn't come with it but the eye lashes are amazing. These make your eyes pop a little more than mascara would but they don't look like you're wearing fake eye lashes. They can look even thicker and longer depending on the mascara you use but I use these lashes every day.
Sidney M.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a good product especially if your just learning how to apply lashes. They are fairly cheap and easy to apply. However, the glue doesn't work for me. My eyelashes tend to not stick very well with them and I purchase another brand. The stick is useful after you apply the eyelashes. I use it just to firmly press them.
crmn m.
These are my favorite pair of lashes ever!!! I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I use these until I can't anymore and move on to the next pair. Buying the multipack is worth it and super affordable. I can't say enough good things about them.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are my go to lashes for an everyday look! The band is flexible and fits my eye shape perfectly. I can where a pair of these lashes for up to 4 days. Such an amazing price for the quality. I highly recommend these to beginners in make up and even advanced!
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
No. 11 kiss ez lashes are by far my favorite lashes. They are easily found online and grocery stores near me. They are packaged of the lashes keep their shape. They look amazing on my eyes. I would recommend these lashes to anyone whether they have had no experience or are completely experienced with eyelashes.
hanna y.
I first saw these at Walmart and decided to give them a try because they were a good price. These are a really good deal! They go on easy, the band is flexible and soft, I can reuse them, and they look really natural, not shiny and "plastic-y" like cheaper brands. I have repurchased these several times since.
Elvia D.
Kiss has some really good affordable products. Lashes being one of them. They're super affordable and easy to apply. The little kits come in handy for the price you pay. The band is thin for an easier application and it's a good brand to use if you don't use false lashes everyday or if you're a beginner.
Vivian M.
One of my favorite lashes honestly. They are my go to lashes. Similar to Demi wispies lashes. I enjoy these lashes because they are super easy to put on! The band is not stiff whatsoever and it naturally curves to make application easier. I am always purchasing these because they're that good. Totally recommend.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it