BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Krystal B.
I have Kiss Lashes #11 in a 5pack. They're thick and taper in to the inner corner. The pack also came with a lash tool to help you apply them but, I have yet to try it. All in all they're beautiful lashes to have in your collection!
Aiyanna K.
Forest Park, GA
Got this as my first pair of lashes! They look great. I got them from Walmart. Very easy to apply and use. I would recommend them because as a person new to beauty they weren't a big hassle.
Christina D.
i am terrible at applying false lashes but this kit made it easier. the appliance tool isn't great so i used tweezers instead but worked just as well. looked super natural and wispy on top of my normal lashes. definitely would use again and repurchase
Gladyss D.
spring, TX
kiss 11's are the best lashes by Kiss. so perfect, it can work for natural or dramatic looks. kiss lashes are so comfy and lightweight on the eyes and look so natural. i love the lash applicator this kit comes with as well.
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
Kiss #11 are my absolute go-to. They are the perfect combination of natural and dramatic. They don't look fake and they stay on the entire day yet they are easy to remove. These will always be my favorite every day lash
Wasi B.
I literally just used this lashes in one of my makeup tutorials! The lashes were very easy to put on! And you can definitely use them more than once! Great lashes! I get mines from Walmart! Would be buying again for sure!
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
These lashes and kit are a life saver! I have never used false eyelashes before and these change everything! They are so easy to put on and I don't have to worry about them feeling heavy!
Nancy O.
Ball Ground , GA
I have given this product more than one chance and unfortunately I have not been a big fan. These do not stay on no matter what type of glue I use. I will stick to the other brands ..
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
Good for beginners. It comes with a applicator glue and the lashes. Me I don't personally like it. My eyes are a dark brown and I bought it at a local store. And I would buy it again. But I prefer a different brand
Maria M.
Purchased at walmart and I like these lashes when I'm going for a more natural look. They are very affordable and they last a good amount of time as long as you take good care of them. I definitely recommend!!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it