BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
One of my favorite lashes honestly. They are my go to lashes. Similar to Demi wispies lashes. I enjoy these lashes because they are super easy to put on! The band is not stiff whatsoever and it naturally curves to make application easier. I am always purchasing these because they're that good. Totally recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale , PA
Kiss lashes in #11 are my absolute favorite. I always have at least 5 pairs of back up. I wear them everyday and always get asked if they are my real lashes. They are super easy to blend to my lash line and they look so natural.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Super comfortable!! The lash and isn't irritating like some other ones I've used. They look super natural and are light too. Kiss has a variety of different types but I always choose #11. Actually my sister was the one that introduced me to these lashes. Fell in love! Yes I'd recommend!
Alli W.
Alli W.
I love these lashes they are so beautiful on! Whenever I see a 5 pack of these at Walmart I always grab them- perfect everyday lashes! Just a warning- These were the only KISS lashes I could get to work for me though. The others seem overly synthetic or the lash band was way too thick!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
If you are just starting out I do recommend this kit. It has everything you will need plus N a axing pair of lashes. This will not break the bank and will get you started on your las game!
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
This was my actual first brand I used of lashes and was in love with them but it was harder to find at walmart and they always sold out. so then i discovered another brand and left this brand but if i recommend a starter kit, it would be this one for sure.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
My go to eyelashes when I'm trying to play it glam natural. I use to wear these all day everyday and to this day I still wear these. They are long and wispy but full as well. I absolutely love them and if you are a first time lash user grab for these!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these! They are some of the easiest to apply. I use lashes maybe once to two times a month for special occasions. The style is very wispy and flattering for any eyelook/eye shape. I can reuse them a handful of times. Definitely worth the buy!
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
I love kiss lashes they are the most natural looking ones sold in non high end stores. The band is pretty invisible which I really like and they are very fluffy my favorite is the wispies. The tweezers that come with this set is very helpful also
Julissa H.
Julissa H.
These are my absolute favorite lashes! I buy them in a 5 pack at Walmart for only $10. I can reuse these lashes a lot and they look stunning. I use these every day with the Kiss Lash Adhesive and these stay on my eyes all day and don't bother me at all. I highly recommend these lashes!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?