BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kaylee B.
Shelbyville
Super great glue and eyelashes. I prefer to use normal tweezers because that's what I've always done but these also work great when I've used them just for fixing any and on my friends when we just grabbed some lashes quick!
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
Five stars. Five stars. Five stars. If I could give more I would. These lashes are high quality for a low price. Whether you're going for a full beat face or natural, THESE ARE THE LASHES. I live by these.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive tried so many types of falsies and these are really good entry level false eyelashes. The kit comes with a little tube of glue and a lash applicator which really helps you get the corners down.
Krystal B.
I have Kiss Lashes #11 in a 5pack. They're thick and taper in to the inner corner. The pack also came with a lash tool to help you apply them but, I have yet to try it. All in all they're beautiful lashes to have in your collection!
Casey R.
I got the for my first time trying falsies and they applied super easy, the band is thin & not poking my eye throughout the day! I had to curl them a little because they were a bit to straight & not curled...but overall CUTE
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love these falsies they look so natural and on point I get full voluminous lashes with the easy applicator they have in the package. It makes it super easy to be placed right on the lash line.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
These are awesome. They cost around $7 or so come with a lash applicator, a glue that hold for 24 hrs and a glue applicator. The lashes I got are nice and wispie in style number 11
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love this style of this lash like how natural they appear like how the edge of each lash is pointed that gives a very whimsical look and makes the lash more natural looking
Madi S.
Mansfield
I wear these everyday! From glam to just everyday looks I always wear these!! I wear them by themselves most of the time with no eyeshadow or eyeliner and it looks so good!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it