BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
I have never tried the glue that comes with it cause mine didn't come with it but the eye lashes are amazing. These make your eyes pop a little more than mascara would but they don't look like you're wearing fake eye lashes. They can look even thicker and longer depending on the mascara you use but I use these lashes every day.
Maria G.
Maria G.
I love these Kiss lashes they are my go to lashes they have the perfect drama and still natural look.I recommend these to every girl out there and the band on them are thin and they are very easy to apply they have been my favorite lashes for about 2 years now❤
crmn m.
crmn m.
These are my favorite pair of lashes ever!!! I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I use these until I can't anymore and move on to the next pair. Buying the multipack is worth it and super affordable. I can't say enough good things about them.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Nashville, AR
I love these lashes. They are always in my makeup bag. They are easy to apply, and do not bother your eyes all day. I bought mine at Walmart, and dollar general. I love to use these on my everyday instead of my more expensive ones. I would definatley recommend to anyone.
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a good product especially if your just learning how to apply lashes. They are fairly cheap and easy to apply. However, the glue doesn't work for me. My eyelashes tend to not stick very well with them and I purchase another brand. The stick is useful after you apply the eyelashes. I use it just to firmly press them.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Newark, NJ
These lashes are amazing! They are so light weight and easy to apply for people who want to learn to put falsies on. They come with the applicator so it's even way better for the price I got the pack of 5 at Walmart w the applicator for $8. They are perfect for an everyday look with a bare eye! They look really natural
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Greensburg, PA
Absolutely amazing starter kit. When I started wearing lashes in 2009 this brand was my go-to. They still use the same glue in the starter packs but they unfortunately do not sell it individually anymore which saddens me because it was hands down the best glue ever!! KISS is an awesome brand especially to start out with! I also have never had to cut these to fit my eye and I have almond shaped Asian eyes!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
No. 11 kiss ez lashes are by far my favorite lashes. They are easily found online and grocery stores near me. They are packaged of the lashes keep their shape. They look amazing on my eyes. I would recommend these lashes to anyone whether they have had no experience or are completely experienced with eyelashes.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I first saw these at Walmart and decided to give them a try because they were a good price. These are a really good deal! They go on easy, the band is flexible and soft, I can reuse them, and they look really natural, not shiny and "plastic-y" like cheaper brands. I have repurchased these several times since.
Elvia D.
Elvia D.
Kiss has some really good affordable products. Lashes being one of them. They're super affordable and easy to apply. The little kits come in handy for the price you pay. The band is thin for an easier application and it's a good brand to use if you don't use false lashes everyday or if you're a beginner.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?