BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are my go to lashes I absolutely love these . They're easy to apply. You can reuse them too which is great they don't get flimsy after cleaning them like most lashes .
vanessa r.
I love them, they are easy to apply, and super comfortable, the packiging is very convinient, and they look pretty natural. I find them very similar to ardell, definetly gonna keep buying them for sure!
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love these lashes! They go on so easily and make me feel beautiful! I couldn't go a day without them! They are long lasting and you can re use them if you want! Great quality I would buy again! Love
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
Ive tried so many types of falsies and these are really good entry level false eyelashes. The kit comes with a little tube of glue and a lash applicator which really helps you get the corners down.
Evelyn V.
This kit is perfect if you aren't really sure how to apply fake lashes. It brings everything you need and the lashes feel comfortable and natural. The glue will last you for more applications.
Krystal B.
I have Kiss Lashes #11 in a 5pack. They're thick and taper in to the inner corner. The pack also came with a lash tool to help you apply them but, I have yet to try it. All in all they're beautiful lashes to have in your collection!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love these falsies they look so natural and on point I get full voluminous lashes with the easy applicator they have in the package. It makes it super easy to be placed right on the lash line.
Casey R.
I got the for my first time trying falsies and they applied super easy, the band is thin & not poking my eye throughout the day! I had to curl them a little because they were a bit to straight & not curled...but overall CUTE
Cinthia G.
Love these lashes, they give you a natural look & they also give you that fuller effect if i make sense. Very easy to apply, i use these most of the time i usually buy the ones that come with 4 pairs . Totally recommend them!
Gladyss D.
spring, TX
kiss 11's are the best lashes by Kiss. so perfect, it can work for natural or dramatic looks. kiss lashes are so comfy and lightweight on the eyes and look so natural. i love the lash applicator this kit comes with as well.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it