BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love these lashes they are so wispy and flirty. It comes with an easy applicable glue and a tool as well. I purchase these at CVS normally for around $8. I highly recommend trying these beautiful lashes out.
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
By far one of my favorite brands for falsies! You can buy at your local Walmart. They don't fall apart. They bend with your eye shape very easily. The tweezers make putting them on a BREEZE! So glad I bought these!
Paloma V.
My number 1 favorite lashes, I've been wearing them for years! I have brown eyes and my eyes pop out so much with these daily. I usually buy them at Walmart but they're alway sold out! I definitely recommend these.
Gaby H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love the Eyelashes that comes in the kiss packaging. The packaging is really cute and simple. You can get this in Walmart. And the best thing about it is that it comes with tools to help you put on lashes.
Brit C.
Albertville, MN
MY FAVORTIE‼ I only wear wispy lashes and love that these look natural for everyday use!! I usually buy the pack of 5 and I can reuse them up to 4-5 times. They're easy to apply and feel super comfortable(:
lorraine G.
Portland , OR
I absolutely love Kiss. I don't wear lashes all the time but they are comfortable and lightweight. After they dry and can barely tell that they are still on. This is the only brand of lashes I use and 10/10 would recommend
Anjanah M.
Honestly all kiss lashes are great I always get the ones in a pack of five, the wispies they are great for natural looks or dramatic looks I just love them! You can also stack them to get a more fuller lash
Keflyn D.
The product itself was good quality I just had to much trouble putting them on ad ended up ruining my eye shadow in the process wish it was easier to put on or they supplied you with a way to put them on.
Nayeli N.
Not my favorite lashes in feel like they don't have enough curl to them how I would like to have them but I guess when they could work for those who have long curly lashes and just want to add more volume
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are my go to lashes I absolutely love these . They're easy to apply. You can reuse them too which is great they don't get flimsy after cleaning them like most lashes .
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly