BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Paloma V.
My number 1 favorite lashes, I've been wearing them for years! I have brown eyes and my eyes pop out so much with these daily. I usually buy them at Walmart but they're alway sold out! I definitely recommend these.
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
By far one of my favorite brands for falsies! You can buy at your local Walmart. They don't fall apart. They bend with your eye shape very easily. The tweezers make putting them on a BREEZE! So glad I bought these!
Yamili E.
I like how the glue hold the lashes for a long time and I use this product when I got to party's so like 3 or 5 time a month and it kinda hard to put on and I buy it at drugstores
Romelia R.
Lakewood, CO
Sometimes applying lashes can be tricky. I love how this starter kit has everything you need to that glamourous look. The applyers are super easy to use and give you the perfect look, no mess her with the clear drying adhesive. Super clean look
Brit C.
Albertville, MN
MY FAVORTIE‼ I only wear wispy lashes and love that these look natural for everyday use!! I usually buy the pack of 5 and I can reuse them up to 4-5 times. They're easy to apply and feel super comfortable(:
Gaby H.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love the Eyelashes that comes in the kiss packaging. The packaging is really cute and simple. You can get this in Walmart. And the best thing about it is that it comes with tools to help you put on lashes.
Keflyn D.
The product itself was good quality I just had to much trouble putting them on ad ended up ruining my eye shadow in the process wish it was easier to put on or they supplied you with a way to put them on.
lorraine G.
Milwaukie, OR
I absolutely love Kiss. I don't wear lashes all the time but they are comfortable and lightweight. After they dry and can barely tell that they are still on. This is the only brand of lashes I use and 10/10 would recommend
Nayeli N.
Not my favorite lashes in feel like they don't have enough curl to them how I would like to have them but I guess when they could work for those who have long curly lashes and just want to add more volume
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
These lashes are absolutely perfect! Super easy to apply and I love that they last all day. The lash is so pretty and nature. Always my go to. Highly recommend. Definitely worth the buy if you haven't already.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it