BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
BAM M.
BAM M.
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes.
omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes.

They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
After a disastrous first time trying false lashes with another brand, I was relieved when I found these and realized that wearing false lashes does not have to be so difficult and they do not all look horrid! I love the curved tweezer which made application so much easier for a newbie like me.  I also liked that the glue was brush on because, again, being new I had a hard time applying the glue.  These looked so great on and so natural.  The price is very good too! I would definitely recommend these, especially for beginners!
Maira G.
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
Best drugstore lashes, I've been using these lashes for my clients and myself! I wear glasses so these lashes are just perfect, they don't bother at all. Not heavy! They give you that full lash look, without being too dramatic. My clients feel so comfortable with these lashes.

Las mejores pestañas postizas de farmacia, son las que uso para mis clientes y también yo las uso. Ya que usó lentes estas pestañas son perfectas ya que no molestan y no son pesadas. Dan ese look completo pero sin mirarse tan dramático.
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Royal oaks
I didn't hate the lashes. The most important problem is that they did not fit my eyes. They were too short and I like my false lashes to go from one end to the other or that they don't look longer than my natural lashes only on one side. They are not heavy though. And I normally use my pluckers to apply them so I'm not sure if this might be the reason but the applicator did not work for me. It was awkward and I couldn't see.
Salma C.
Salma C.
Presidio
A year ago I was on need of eyelashes so I went to Walmart and I saw them and I got them in "Peony" I loved how they looked but when I was taking them off accidentally I uncurl a side of the eyelash and the other one was good but they didn't last for a second try! I hated them for a time until last week I went to Walmart and I got the " 11 kiss 5 pack of lashes" and I love it. They do last and I'm barely on my first pair but I have used them like 3 times already! I loved them and I'm gonna use them forever!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I love the fact that this comes in a kit because I always lose my lash glue so it's nice that it is all together. The lashes aren't the best quality that I've ever tried, but the kit makes them simple to put on. I have an issue with some lashes making my eyes itch really badly, but these don't do that. I wish there were more styles to choose from in the kit, though.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
love these! my go-to lashes have been ardell demi wispies for so long and i kept seeing these lashes being compared to them so i decided to order some online. the demi wispies look fuller in the packaging but the kiss 11 lashes are longer so they look a lot better on the eye in my opinion. definitely my new favorite.
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
The Kiss lashes are absolutely darling! I love that they don't have a thick band, which makes them so lightweight and fluttery, as well as easier to keep on. I don't really care for the tweezer set and that's what rated this product down a bit for me. But, the lashes are perfect for a natural yet flirty look! I think they're great for daytime or nights out at a club with the right adhesive! Super affordable and super pretty!
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
This brand is literally the only brand that I use. Being in the promo industry you have to look your best. I like this because it comes with the glue ready to go. My favorite are the Demi /wispy's. The lashes are multiple lengths so it gives you that beautiful finished look. I Always get complements every time I wear them and they're always sold out at the store and buy them at because they're so popular
peyton m.
peyton m.
milton
Kiss 11's are the actual love of my life. I have naturally super long lashes but they're blonde so it's difficult to see them. The 11's are the perfect length but they make them look fuller and i just feel like a butterfly all day!!! Also it makes it so much easier to take my makeup off at night when I don't have to wash off the mascara too,,
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?