BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love these! They are good for someone who isn’t experienced with lashes. I personally prefer singles but as far as full lashes go, I do like these a lot and will continue to get them for my makeup kit.
Brittany P.
My favorite number and ones I always go back to. These are easy to apply and not too over the top. And especially good for wearing to work when you do not want to wear really expensive ones to work.
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
I really like this pair of lashes, they are easy to apply and they look super natural with still giving you this extra kick of glam. I just rather like using a normal pair of tweezers and the duo glue instead of the glue that comes with it. The price is great and you can wear them a few times so thumbs up for this product
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love this style of this lash like how natural they appear like how the edge of each lash is pointed that gives a very whimsical look and makes the lash more natural looking
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Even though I'm not a beginner, I purchased this kit a little over a year ago and the instructions were confusing and it was hard to apply with the tools provided.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes are super cute. They are very easy to work with & feel so light on the eyes. I’ve repurchase this same pair multiple times. It really feels nice & compares to Arielle lashes. I would repurchase again & recommend. I purchased mine at Walmart for about 4-5 dollars.
Chemberly L.
I love love love these lashes they are my go to and my favorite. I wear false lashes everyday and these are the only ones I will buy over and over again. If you take care of them they last so long as well. I have recommended them to many people and they love them just as well
Elyce N.
mesa
I love these lashes! They look so real and really come with all the tools to apply them! The tweezers are so helpful when applying! It looks like you got your eyelashes done by a pro if you do it right!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Wearing these lashes as I type this lol. These lashes are a good buy. Came in a pack of 5 for $7 and came with a applicator! The price is perfect for a pack like this. I definitely would recommend
Megan P.
Boca raton, FL
I love these! They are some of the easiest to apply. I use lashes maybe once to two times a month for special occasions. The style is very wispy and flattering for any eyelook/eye shape. I can reuse them a handful of times. Definitely worth the buy!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it