BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marin P.
Marin P.
these lashes are awesome and will stay on forever with the blue glue!!! super easy to clean!!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Topeka, KS
Easy to apply love the applicator is awesome and lashes look real I am completely satisfied.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Zapata, TX
Tney are the best eyelashes I've ever used, very easy to put on and don't bother me at all.
Missy M.
Missy M.
King William, VA
This was the first eyelash kit I ever bought. If you never wore lashes before. Start here.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
New Baltimore, MI
These are the only eyelashes I have ever used and I used them a couple times. Worked well.
paige a.
paige a.
love these. stay all day. get so many compliments. so happy i found them. they're awesome.
Angel S.
Angel S.
I fall for these every time I go to cvs or Walmart . The only lashes I ever use on my eyes
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I love these lashes and this starter kit is super simple and makes applying lashes easy!
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Love these, it a kit for who ever is try it for the first time. These are excellent
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Most affordable eyelash starter kit I ever bought. Found it at my local Walmart.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?