BY KISS #76 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
monise b.
Tampa, FL
I just started using false eyelashes a month ago an its made my eyes pop out an more noticeable. An aslo gives a natural look. The only time I well put if I'm going out an its is long lasting during those periods of time. I well my it again and recommend to others.
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I started wearing lashes I got this kit to learn how to put them on the right way, it gives you the best and easiest way to put them on and some hints along the way.
Lyric A.
This are very affordable lashes. They are very wispy still there natural looking. Our use these lashes probably about twice a week. They're very easily to apply and can wear them multiple times. I would recommend these lashes.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes easy to wear and very soft. These lashes look natural and full. Although they are good quality, I would recommend being careful when removing from the packaging because they could break.
Kaylee B.
Shelbyville
Super great glue and eyelashes. I prefer to use normal tweezers because that's what I've always done but these also work great when I've used them just for fixing any and on my friends when we just grabbed some lashes quick!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love these lashes they are so wispy and flirty. It comes with an easy applicable glue and a tool as well. I purchase these at CVS normally for around $8. I highly recommend trying these beautiful lashes out.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these lashes! They are my go to! So easy to put on and they are actually very comfortable! They look super natural and make your lashes feel so full. They are affordable and can be found at many different stores!
jordan r.
i wish i could rate these a 10/5. these are my go to lashes!! anytime of the year i can rely on these. super easy to apply, very firm & last all day! i wish these came in 1000 packs, i get so sad when they're gone ):
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
By far one of my favorite brands for falsies! You can buy at your local Walmart. They don't fall apart. They bend with your eye shape very easily. The tweezers make putting them on a BREEZE! So glad I bought these!
Paloma V.
My number 1 favorite lashes, I've been wearing them for years! I have brown eyes and my eyes pop out so much with these daily. I usually buy them at Walmart but they're alway sold out! I definitely recommend these.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly