BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
christina R.
San Jose, CA
These are my all time favorite lashes in this style too. I always get compliments on my lashes. They look so weird and can be used during everyday looks or a full glam. I always stock up on these especially if Walgreens has a sale.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
My FAVORITE lashes ! I haven't tried other lashes really because once I tired these lashes I fell in love with them. I always get mine at Walgreens, and the price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend these!
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I started wearing lashes I got this kit to learn how to put them on the right way, it gives you the best and easiest way to put them on and some hints along the way.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
I just started using false eyelashes a month ago an its made my eyes pop out an more noticeable. An aslo gives a natural look. The only time I well put if I'm going out an its is long lasting during those periods of time. I well my it again and recommend to others.
Lyric A.
This are very affordable lashes. They are very wispy still there natural looking. Our use these lashes probably about twice a week. They're very easily to apply and can wear them multiple times. I would recommend these lashes.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes easy to wear and very soft. These lashes look natural and full. Although they are good quality, I would recommend being careful when removing from the packaging because they could break.
Kaylee B.
Shelbyville
Super great glue and eyelashes. I prefer to use normal tweezers because that's what I've always done but these also work great when I've used them just for fixing any and on my friends when we just grabbed some lashes quick!
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these lashes! They are my go to! So easy to put on and they are actually very comfortable! They look super natural and make your lashes feel so full. They are affordable and can be found at many different stores!
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
I love these lashes they are so wispy and flirty. It comes with an easy applicable glue and a tool as well. I purchase these at CVS normally for around $8. I highly recommend trying these beautiful lashes out.
jordan r.
i wish i could rate these a 10/5. these are my go to lashes!! anytime of the year i can rely on these. super easy to apply, very firm & last all day! i wish these came in 1000 packs, i get so sad when they're gone ):
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it