BY KISS #83 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly2 Answers
  • how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm th...3 Answers
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • "You can't have a #makeoverVoxBox with out lashes these line have a great variety of lashes that range between $1-$4 I love the natural look and the price easy to put on without all the fuse i highly recommend and yes this will be in my #DreamVoxBox what for you think about kiss product let me no leave a comment below. " in 124 reviews
  • "These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! i use these on all of my clients and for myself for any event. they are so natural looking! these lashes take your makeup to the next level! to get more dramatic result, i add mascara to tip of these lashes. omg! i cant say enough good things about these lashes. They are so affordable, (about $8 for a pack of 5 lashes from Walmart) and the best part is, they are reusable! :)" in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely in love with these lashes. They are noticeable but still natural. The #11's are my favorite and they're comfortable and keep their shape. Will definitely be buying these for a long time. " in 26 reviews
Angela B.
Ponchatoula, LA
These are my GO TO LASHES..fabulous, thing band and super easy to put on. I’ve used them for years due to thyroid disease wreaking havoc on my own lashes...I use the tool that comes with them to apply. They are reusable and I always get tons of compliments on my eyes...love the flare on the the ends. Very flattering.
💋Cara S.
If you are new to false lashes and dont know where to start or even what all you'll need, KISS Ezlashes have got you covered! This is such an amazing little lash starter kit that includes absolutely everything that you will need to get your lash game going strong! I must warn you though, even when you become a pro at wearing lashes, this will still be the brand you use bc you won't find a more beautiful, easy to apply, variety of lashes out there for a better price!!! I use Kiss Lashes on a regular basis and always keep my stash of Kiss Lashes stocked full bc they have a lash for every occasion and style at amazing prices & I never want to run out! Give them a shot, you'll be glad that you did!
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
I love all the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit !!!!! They make very soft beautiful lashes that look and feel real!!

I bought all my lashes at KMart in Tampa before they all closed down. Everything was on sale so I stocked up on falsies!
Paloma R.
The best lashes from the drugstore! They’re full and the band is not thick at all! So it’s very easy to work with does fully if you’re a beginner, this are my go to lashes for school, work, Church, party anywhere!
katelynn R.
Chattanooga
These are my favorite lashes, they look so natural but not at the same time. I got blue eyes so they make my eyes pop fr. I don’t like rewearing them so I don’t know how reusable they are or how long. I don’t like the fact that kiss is mink lashes...
Sophia T.
Berlin, MD
If you are a beginner at applying falsies like my self, these lashes are perfect! The instructions on the back of the box are simple and easy to follow. The lashes themselves are soft and voluminous but not so dense that they look fake!
Adriana E.
The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit was the first eyelashes I ever bought. No love how they feel so light and look so natural. 😅👁👀 I wear these on the daily. I don’t think I would trade them for any other lashes. #11.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Jessica W.
BECKLEY, WV
These were the first pair of lashes I ever tried! They were great to learn in! Very affordable so I didn't have to worry about ruining them. They also were so pretty and not too over the top. I would still wear them to this day, they just aren't my favorite. I can say they are a great starter lash and also for an every day look.
Leslie A.
houston , TX
kiss lashes are very good for how affordable they are! my favorite style are the 11’s, they’re my go to natural lashes! they’re like your lashes but better! i have multiple packs and pairs of the 11’s and definitely recommend kiss lashes
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly