BY KISS #19 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are new to false lashes and dont know where to start or even what all you'll need, KISS Ezlashes have got you covered! This is such an amazing little lash starter kit that includes absolutely everything that you will need to get your lash game going strong! I must warn you though, even when you become a pro at wearing lashes, this will still be the brand you use bc you won't find a more beautiful, easy to apply, variety of lashes out there for a better price!!! I use Kiss Lashes on a regular basis and always keep my stash of Kiss Lashes stocked full bc they have a lash for every occasion and style at amazing prices & I never want to run out! Give them a shot, you'll be glad that you did!
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
THe perfect lash for the gal who wants bold but natural looking lashes! I purchased mine at Walmart and it was my first time using this product I will continue to repurchase this item. I use this product for special occasions and events. I would definitely recommend!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes were not that easy to apply (but I was a beginner) I could not get the glue to stay down near the inner corners of my eye so they kept popping up. If you don't mind that or you have more experience putting on lashes, then these are for you!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Sara J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is how I started, I've tried a few but Kiss are affordable and 100% human hair, they are also reusable, the two current ones in my possession are Rhapsody for a fuller look and mystery for a natural look. 😉💜
Ashley F.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my staple lashes. I wear these daily and get so many compliments. They do not look “natural” but everyone asks me if they are mine and are so surprised when I tell them they are lashes I get from Walmart! They fit my eyes perfectly so I don’t need to trim them much, and they are super easy to clean. I can usually wear one pair for a week and I buy the 5 pack for like $8. Great value for amazing lashes.. because who wants to spend a ton on lashes?
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this pair of lashes, they are easy to apply and they look super natural with still giving you this extra kick of glam. I just rather like using a normal pair of tweezers and the duo glue instead of the glue that comes with it. The price is great and you can wear them a few times so thumbs up for this product
Dani G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes look really great and have held up for a year! (I know you're not supposed to keep them for that long though.) The only disappointment to me is that I don't really like that you can't keep the brush in the glue bottle easily. You have to store it separately, which makes it difficult.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are super cute. They are very easy to work with & feel so light on the eyes. I’ve repurchase this same pair multiple times. It really feels nice & compares to Arielle lashes. I would repurchase again & recommend. I purchased mine at Walmart for about 4-5 dollars.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it