Ebony R.
San Diego, CA

I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.

💋 C.
💋 C.
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Kiss Lashes are some of the better lashes to start out with bc of ease of use. I would follow the other suggestions above and just keep trying. A LOT of people have a terrible time - at first. The old adage is true, practice makes perfect. When I first started out, I would START with the eye that was hardest for me & get it out of the way, so moving on to my other eye was easier. If you get wrong, try again. You will have it down in no time. I highly suggest getting a starter kit that will include everything that you'll need. And do not forget to trim the lashes to fit you eye bc if they are too long, it will make application that much harder!
crmn m.
crmn m.
8 months ago
These are great to learn and practice with because they're so affordable and the lash band is really thin and flexible.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
11 months ago
I learned how to apply my false lashes with watching YouTube videos. All I did was search "how to apply false lashes". I found the videos extremely helpful. Ultimately, it all about practice though.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orlando, FL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
If you're a beginner to false eyelashes, I would recommend starting with a thinner pair with a flexible plastic strip. Then grab an applicator tool or tweezers and practice, practice, practice! (In the case of eyelashes, that's the only way to master it!) you'll want to put a thin stripe of glue on them and try and apply them as close to your real lashes as you can. Good luck! :)