BY KISS #20 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! They’re tapered perfectly and it makes them look completely natural. They’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
💋 C.
If you are new to false lashes and dont know where to start or even what all you'll need, KISS Ezlashes have got you covered! This is such an amazing little lash starter kit that includes absolutely everything that you will need to get your lash game going strong! I must warn you though, even when you become a pro at wearing lashes, this will still be the brand you use bc you won't find a more beautiful, easy to apply, variety of lashes out there for a better price!!! I use Kiss Lashes on a regular basis and always keep my stash of Kiss Lashes stocked full bc they have a lash for every occasion and style at amazing prices & I never want to run out! Give them a shot, you'll be glad that you did!
Danika P.
Kiss 11s are a great natural lash for those with smaller eyes. They are comparable to a demi wispie in look and are so flattering on anybody. They give a subtle cat eye effect and are very dark black so they make eyes pop! I use these on a fair share of my clients, the price point is great as well!!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
These lashes were not that easy to apply (but I was a beginner) I could not get the glue to stay down near the inner corners of my eye so they kept popping up. If you don't mind that or you have more experience putting on lashes, then these are for you!
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
The tools that this comes with are great for beginners. The lashes it comes with are a little to natural looking for my taste.it gives a bit more fullness if you have thin not so full lashes, but my lashes are already full I really like to use more glam style lashes
Puerto R.
I fell in LOVE! With the kill #11 lashes they are so affordable you can make them more dramatic with your eye makeup or less dramatic with an everyday makeup look .. they are very wispy and will look beautiful on anyone! All time favorite
Adriana E.
The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit was the first eyelashes I ever bought. No love how they feel so light and look so natural. 😅👁👀 I wear these on the daily. I don’t think I would trade them for any other lashes. #11.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Sara J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is how I started, I've tried a few but Kiss are affordable and 100% human hair, they are also reusable, the two current ones in my possession are Rhapsody for a fuller look and mystery for a natural look. 😉💜
Gio C.
Los Angeles
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit This are one of my favorite lashes very affordable they feel very comfortable & very light not heavy also look really natural you can find this lashes in any of your local drug store🙂
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Humble
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it