BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking abo...2 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I ...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I haven't been a big fan of Kiss eyelashes lately. I love the lightness of them. They look and feel natural. Their price is awesome and fairly cheap. Now the thing I don't like about them is they aren't as reusable as I'd like I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 uses out of them. With other brands I can get 7 days or so.i feel like these lose their shape easily. I ve been wearing lashes daily for 2years or so. Now this kit came with a trial size eyelash glue. This glue has the brush wand. I have tried the black aloe glue and I have to say I am not a fan. As much as I would love to love these items I have been disappointed. The black adhesive glue just wouldn't get tacky😫. I would wait and wait and the. I'd end up with black gunk all over my eyelids. Not good! I am excited to try the brush glue. I want to love this kit! The cashier did say I'd love it! So we will find out.
Otherwise these lashes "11" are beautiful wispy dark lashes! And bonus comes with an applicator.All for $6 bucks -Win!!!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
These lashes are fantastic for people who don't wear lashes on a regular basis or who like a thinner lash. I use these on clients all the time and get great feedback. They blend in well to the lash line because they have a very thin band. And Kiss has a really great variety of styles. These are really great for proms and weddings especially. I, however, would not recommend using the glue that comes with, it doesn't hold very well at all. Latex-based lash glues are the best I've found. These also will definitely take some practice to get just right because they are so thin and flexible.
Adely D.
Adely D.
Holbrook, MA
This brand is so amazing! I first used this when I applied lashes for the very first time ! 2 yeas later and I'm still using it! The band on the lashes are so thin and flexible making it very easy to apply! I had no problem becomin a pro because I use these! I have tried so many other brands but I they don't even come close to compare! Not only are the lashes amazing but the glue is the best part! I have never needed to use and other brand! I highly recommend it!
Christa W.
Christa W.
These are great lashes for a great price. They're very easy to apply, especially with the applicator you get in the kit. I would have given them 5 stars if the lashes themselves held up a little better. After 2 uses the little knots of hair started slipping off of the band. Overall I would definitely recommend this kit especially for people that are new to applying fake lashes.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
I was never into eyelashes because of hard they were to apply but once I purchased these, I actually started to become an eyelash lover! I have purchased these over and over again. They are so easy to apply because the lash band is not thick at all. I like how they make the eye look wide and awake. Every time I wear these, I get asked what eye lashes I am wearing :)
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
I have eyelashes that go straight down and you can barely see them. I was introduced to these by my mom , I got the hang of putting them on without tweezers. These eyelashes are really lightweight and they look natural. I buy them everyday but at Walmart and for a good price too ! I recommend these to everyone. Their really great and affordable
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Centerton , AR
These are my favorite lashes I will not use any other lashes. Kiss lashes number 11 are amazing look so natural that you can use them on a day to day basis and it just leaves you look effortlessly gorgeous. I love that you can pick up these lashes anywhere. Walmart, Walgreens, target, ulta. This is a great product. You have to try them out (:
Tina O.
Tina O.
San Francisco, CA
If you're looking for light natural falsies, this is the one! Looks perfect with your everyday makeup (even on days when you don't wear eyeliner). The only con is that you could only re-use it very minimally even with great after-care and the eyelash kit stick that comes with it doesn't really work for people with naturally long lashes.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Little Rock, AR
The way to go if your just learning. The application helps a ton! Use it. Also the trick with eyelash glue is to wait for it to get tacky roughly 20-30 seconds before you apply. Then they are easy do it too soon and they just slide off. This is a good way to learn then you get it down and can put them on so fast
BrieAnn W.
BrieAnn W.
I love my long nails but it was a pain having to apply my lashes with them so I switched to tweezers which also didn't work well for me (being new to the whole thing). I bought this kit and it made it much easier for me. I highly recommend the starter kits for those who are new to the lashes.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?