BY KISS #74 in False Lashes

Bring The Salon Home. 100% Human Hair, Premium Lashes. 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue Easy Application Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Contains: Eyelashes 1 Pair Adhesive 3 Ml (0.11 Fl Oz.) Pro Lash Applicator Made In Indonesia And Germany Beauty, Makeup, Eyes, Eye Lashes see more...

• How do they go on softly or hardly1 Answers
  • Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking a...3 Answers
  • I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
💋Cara S.
If you are new to false lashes and dont know where to start or even what all you'll need, KISS Ezlashes have got you covered! This is such an amazing little lash starter kit that includes absolutely everything that you will need to get your lash game going strong! I must warn you though, even when you become a pro at wearing lashes, this will still be the brand you use bc you won't find a more beautiful, easy to apply, variety of lashes out there for a better price!!! I use Kiss Lashes on a regular basis and always keep my stash of Kiss Lashes stocked full bc they have a lash for every occasion and style at amazing prices & I never want to run out! Give them a shot, you'll be glad that you did!
Danika P.
Kiss 11s are a great natural lash for those with smaller eyes. They are comparable to a demi wispie in look and are so flattering on anybody. They give a subtle cat eye effect and are very dark black so they make eyes pop! I use these on a fair share of my clients, the price point is great as well!!
Aislinn M.
El Paso, TX
these are my favorite lashes! they’re perfect for everyday use, the band is so thin i sometimes forget i have lashes on! i can only find it at my neighborhood walmart but i’m sure you can find it at any drugstore!! they also have a 5 pack for about $8 which isn’t bad at all!
Jessica K.
The tools that this comes with are great for beginners. The lashes it comes with are a little to natural looking for my taste.it gives a bit more fullness if you have thin not so full lashes, but my lashes are already full I really like to use more glam style lashes
Puerto R.
I fell in LOVE! With the kill #11 lashes they are so affordable you can make them more dramatic with your eye makeup or less dramatic with an everyday makeup look .. they are very wispy and will look beautiful on anyone! All time favorite
Sophia T.
Berlin, MD
If you are a beginner at applying falsies like my self, these lashes are perfect! The instructions on the back of the box are simple and easy to follow. The lashes themselves are soft and voluminous but not so dense that they look fake!
Adriana E.
The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit was the first eyelashes I ever bought. No love how they feel so light and look so natural. 😅👁👀 I wear these on the daily. I don’t think I would trade them for any other lashes. #11.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Renea P.
These lashes are amazingly good for those who are new to false eyelashes. They’re super flexible and easy to put on. It’s really convenient that they even give you an applicator to use. I would recommend these.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
These are my staple lashes. I wear these daily and get so many compliments. They do not look “natural” but everyone asks me if they are mine and are so surprised when I tell them they are lashes I get from Walmart! They fit my eyes perfectly so I don’t need to trim them much, and they are super easy to clean. I can usually wear one pair for a week and I buy the 5 pack for like $8. Great value for amazing lashes.. because who wants to spend a ton on lashes?
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy this.. Do they have in walmart
Ebony R.
San Diego, CA
I have the shortest lashes and would love to have false lashes. I can aways apply it to my left eye bit have issues applying to my right. Is the a link that can help me out or give me advice on what kind off lashes to use. I notice the base of some are thin and others r on the thick side. Any suggestion? Btw tried to get professional lashes done a the glue makes my eyes burn when my eyes get watery.
Graziela C.
Does anyone know anything about this specific kit? I'm thinking about buying it! Thank you!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
How long do these wear for?
How do they go on softly or hardly