BY KISS

Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and start over? Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit provides everything you need for amazing lashes instantly! Each kit includes 1 pair of Eyelashes, 1 3g Adhesive,and 1 PRO Lash Applicator. The new PRO Lash Applicator allows for a flawless application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everything from day wear to a formal evening event. To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash band and let set for 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Using the PRO Lash Applicator, apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely. Do the same to the second eyelash. Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit retails for $4.99 and are available at Walgreens stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com. see more...

Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit
  • "This is a great kit for any beginner or even someone who is experienced with false lashes because it's such a great value." in 106 reviews
  • "I love these lashes, it is so much fun to put on fake lashes and go out on the town, they look amazing and the are very comfy," in 77 reviews
  • "i really like it,it was the first time putting eyelashes for me.. and i was really easy, simple and quick.. the only tricky part is to know how much glue to put in .." in 61 reviews
  • "Got these in my something blue voxbox, needless to say, they're amazing and so easy to use, especially for me, although i have never used fake lashes!" in 31 reviews
  • "I NEVER USUALLY PUT FALSE EYELASHES ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE BUT I JUST RECENTLY TRIED THIS.. AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH NATURAL LOOK!" in 29 reviews
Princetta L.
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
I've used this kit before and i love it. I also use their lashes from time to time if I'm like out of town and for get to get my lashes I can stop at Walmart or Walgreens for these lashes and I love wearing them. They are light and you can't really tell there on your kids if you apply them the correct way. I love them.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love using kiss lashes! So affordable & convenient! It comes with an applicator if you have difficulties applying it with your finger & also the adhesive! It lasts all day till you're ready to peal them off & I always repurchase because they're so cheap!
Maria C.
Maria C.
I love these eye lashes. Love the length and volume it has. They are easy to put and to take off. Love how it make my eyes look bigger. I wear these eyelashes every time I go out and always get compliment about my eyes.I recommend this product..
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I think these eyelashes from Mac are the best . If you haven't tried them you need too!! Stay on all night without looking too fake . Easy to apply as well doesn't look too tacky . Good for every day use . Would totally recommend it .
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
I did not like this product. The glue used to put on the lashes left my eyes very watery and itchy. I also found that the glue was too liquidy and I felt like I couldn't out enough. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
This is a great kit for someone who is just starting out and learning to put on falsies. I used this when I was learning to apply my falsies. I would recommend this product to beginners or anyone for that matter.
Kashmira V.
Kashmira V.
Greenville, SC
Awesome kit to get into the lash applying world! Kiss brand is a classic and rightfully so. They know what they're doing and make it perfect for people of all skill to use! Full, and beautiful! I highly suggest!
Anna R.
Anna R.
West Islip, NY
This lashes doesn't work the first time I put it on it work but after 3 hours the lashes it started to come off and my eyes was itchy I am being honest I will never recommended this product to anyone
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pacheco, CA
These are probably one of the best brands of eyelashes to buy. For the price of them they last a couple wears. They are thick and light which is very good for those who don't wear lashes very often.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss lashes are by far my favorite. they're very easy to apply and remove with a bit of makeup remover. the glue that comes with the kit lasts all day and I don't have to try and touch it up.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
El Paso, TX
What's your "trick" to knowing when the glue is ready?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Any tips for applying these?
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
Bay Shore, NY
Are these really easy to apply I'm kinda of scared that I'll have sticky up all over my eyes! And are they easy to remove?
Alina C.
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use the same pair more than once?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
Is the lash applicator easier to use than your fingers?