MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and start over? Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit provides everything you need for amazing lashes instantly! Each kit includes 1 pair of Eyelashes, 1 3g Adhesive,and 1 PRO Lash Applicator. The new PRO Lash Applicator allows for a flawless application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everything from day wear to a formal evening event. To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash band and let set for 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Using the PRO Lash Applicator, apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely. Do the same to the second eyelash. Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit retails for $4.99 and are available at Walgreens stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.

Do these lashes last for a good amount of time?
Las quiero probar ?
Has anyone tried this kit? I can’t apply lashes to save my life but I am willing to try again.Kiss Ever EZ Lashes
Start your review of Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just recently tried these out and loved the all in one deal. It makes lash application super easy!in reviews
This is a great kit for any beginner or even someone who is experienced with false lashes because it's such a great value.in reviews
A must have for beginners who love glam. Get your peepers noticed instantly.in reviews
I love these lashes, it is so much fun to put on fake lashes and go out on the town, they look amazing and the are very comfy,in reviews
i really like it,it was the first time putting eyelashes for me.. and i was really easy, simple and quick.. the only tricky part is to know how much glue to put in ..in reviews
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit uploaded by Christina G.
Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit uploaded by Christina G.
Ok so I received the Moxielash kit in my boxycharm which is magnetic lashes the lash liner and remover swabs which is awesome 👏 it’s 90$ if you purchase this at Sephora or from their website it’s great the lashes are beautiful I can’t wait to buy more lashes for this I’m in love 🥰
Stephanie A.
Rhinelander, WI
Finally a product that gives you a pro look! And it's affordable what more could you ask for?!?
Liz P.
La vista , NE
I have struggled and over to find lashes I could easily find lashes I could get on and keep on. These were easy to apply and held great!
Manda L.
Kennewick, WA
These lashes are put together so well and don't feel like they will fall apart easily! I wear falsies everyday and the lash glue that came in the package is better quality than DUO in my opinion!!!!
Tracey D.
This kit is affordable and has everything you need to apply your lashes, glue, applicator tool, and lashes. They are easy to apply and look very natural. You will get multiple uses from them if you properly clean and care for the lashes. I have graduated to magnetic lashes but would recommend these to anyone starting out or just wanting to try a pair.Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit
Lourdes M.
Hialeah, FL
I didn't try a fake lashes before but this change my mind are very good quality and looks amazing on me i relly recommend it!
Kyxie D.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm really surprised with how light these felt! The band wasn't irritating at all and the human hair definitely makes it look a lot more natural. The adhesive is amazing, normally you chuck those out. Only con to it is that it claims to be odor free but it smells like elmers glue! The applicator is the best as well! I thought these were too long for me and I'd need to trim them but it's not the case!
karen C.
I love kiss eyelashes, they're just the best. Amazing product that you can use more than once. it makes my lashes popped more...
Influenstervox
The starter kit really has everything you need to work.
The starter kit really has everything you need to work.
Karisa W.
Muncie, IN
My go-to fake lashes for everyday glam! I've worn these to the office, to weddings, out at night. Lashes are very soft, look real & the band is easy to work with. Helps that this product is also so cheap- around $2-3 for a pair. I always have a couple pairs on hand. Wish the packaging was smaller- I always keep a baby pair of tweezers, glue, and package in case I need to touch-up at any point and this one's a little too bulky to carry around everywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...