Add a Photo

By KISS
#77 in False Lashes
Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and start over? Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit provides everything you need for amazing lashes instantly! Each kit includes 1 pair of Eyelashes, 1 3g Adhesive,and 1 PRO Lash Applicator. The new PRO Lash Applicator allows for a flawless application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everything from day wear to a formal evening event. To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash band and let set for 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Using the PRO Lash Applicator, apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely. Do the same to the second eyelash. Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit retails for $4.99 and are available at Walgreens stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.
Photos (169)
Nikiya W.
Nikiya W.
Denver, CO

I give this product 5 stars just because this is an awesome product to have expecially for people who are #beginners it really does help you learn how to apply #lashes with the simple instructions that is provided with this package also it comes with the #glue and with the #lash applicator to help you put them on. it really has a #flawless application once you learn how to put them on and they are very light weight and look very #natural.
Mitzi A.
Mitzi A.
Anaheim, CA

The best lashes! They stay on all night and very easy to apply! Very surprised and very glamour looking look! Recommend!.For the price these eye lashes are great! I am a huge fan of eyelashes and for the quality of these lashes you can't beat! Easy to find at your nearest beauty supply or even try checking into Walmart! Hoping they come out with more styles
Princetta L.
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL

I've used this kit before and i love it. I also use their lashes from time to time if I'm like out of town and for get to get my lashes I can stop at Walmart or Walgreens for these lashes and I love wearing them. They are light and you can't really tell there on your kids if you apply them the correct way. I love them.
Steph W.
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN

I received these in a voxbox and I was ecstatic! I love glamming up with extra lashes. These ones were easy to apply and a perfect length, removal was a piece of cake as well. They stayed on all night where others have become loose and done the spider walk. I've already bought more.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

The evert pro lash starter kit is the best for beginners in putting lashes on it makes it so much easier to be Able to put on. Makes brown eyes pop out and stand out. I usually buy this product a lot because I use it almost on a daily basis. I love buying this product over and over.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.

I really love using kiss lashes! So affordable & convenient! It comes with an applicator if you have difficulties applying it with your finger & also the adhesive! It lasts all day till you're ready to peal them off & I always repurchase because they're so cheap!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love these eye lashes. Love the length and volume it has. They are easy to put and to take off. Love how it make my eyes look bigger. I wear these eyelashes every time I go out and always get compliment about my eyes.I recommend this product..
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.

Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I think these eyelashes from Mac are the best . If you haven't tried them you need too!! Stay on all night without looking too fake . Easy to apply as well doesn't look too tacky . Good for every day use . Would totally recommend it .
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

I did not like this product. The glue used to put on the lashes left my eyes very watery and itchy. I also found that the glue was too liquidy and I felt like I couldn't out enough. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
El Paso, TX

What's your "trick" to knowing when the glue is ready?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Any tips for applying these?
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
Bay Shore, NY

Are these really easy to apply I'm kinda of scared that I'll have sticky up all over my eyes! And are they easy to remove?
Alina C.
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD

Can you use the same pair more than once?
Patricia T.
Patricia T.

I obsess over my lashes and the fake lashes that I use, would Kiss be a good company to start using?

Join Now