Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Trio Lash Short Combo Starter Kit, Miss Prim, 28 pc uploaded by Malinda S.Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Trio Lash Short Combo Starter Kit, Miss Prim, 28 pc uploaded by Hayley R.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Trio Lash Short Combo Starter Kit:3x faster and easier than using individual lashes100% natural hair with tapered ends Contact lens friendly Includes: 26 Trio Lashes in XS and S, Dip & Apply Glue and Tweezers see more...

Safi U.
I almost never wear lashes and when I do I always want it to look really natural so I tend to go for individuals but they are such a pain to apply so I was so happy when I discovered these! They are so much less fiddle than individuals and you can easily go for a natural look or something more dramatic in no time.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wear the salon professional and ardell lashes often so I know what I'm doing and what I like. The glue that comes with these is HORRIBLE. It's sticky, but takes forever to dry down and even then still makes my top and bottom lashes stick together. It's so hard to apply and position the lashes when the glue is so sloppy. Also the glue is white and never really dry to a clear. Overall I would never recommend. Save yourself 2 bucks and get a way better set
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is really good. Alot faster then the individuals by half! I have small eyes so it really helps define them and my lashes are blonde so a little color helps alot too. Just one thing they need to be advanced in is the adhesive, the glue needs to dry faster and last longer. But saves me alot of time in the morning by not having to put on mascara.
Kailey N.
Calexico, CA
These tweezers are amazing! I use them so often and I’ve had them for as ling as I can remember. They’re great for getting the thinnest hair and the ones that are barely growing out they’ve helped me have my eyebrows always clean !
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I always tried to use the single lashes as I liked the way they looked, but could never get them on right. It took a little practice but I find these much easier to get on, and they look so much more natural than banded falsies and are much more comfortable.
Hayley R.
Upper Shirley Avenue , Southampton
I love the versatility of these lashes, you can go for a full look by lining the eye, or placing one trio at the corners for a bit of extra volume (like I have in the pic). They look very natural, and do not feel heavy on the lashes. Being trios, they are much less fiddly than singles, tend to stay on longer, and are much quicker to throw on in the morning. I wasn't expecting there to be glue included as it wasn't mentioned on the ad, but I'm grateful for it. It does however dry quite quickly, so if you take too long, the lash won't stick properly and fall off.