Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea

Bring the salon home. Applicator included. 100% human hair. Lightweight. Reusable.

Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea ? Also, my faves! What's yours?
MINK LASHES, what’s the big craze? Are they worth the extra money? I’ve been using regular KIss lashes.... HELP Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes. [product:duo-brush-on-striplash-adhesive]
I have always had problems with really thin eyelashes. I have considered EZ lashes because they are cheaper but are they worth the money or should I buy better. What are your experiences. Please advise
Start your review of Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea!
Product Highlights
Loved these ones! Went on and off easy as ever! And also didn't agitate my eyes or eyelids! These are a must have!in reviews
These are some of my everyday favorite lashes! Theya re amazing they are'nt to dramatic! Long lasting very affordable i like buying the 5 pack they carry at my walmart! I always grab a pack when i go to walmart!in reviews
...have tried numerous brands, but these are my absolute favorite. They're comfortable, voluminous, long, and natural-looking. They're also pretty good quality, and are holding up quite well after 2 weeks of daily use. in reviews
April  M.
1,717 reviews
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by April  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea are just what I need if I want add a little extra glam. They are very easy to apply especially with the easy applicatior that comes with it. I like to use these because I can use them and them toss them out and buy more whenever I need them. I will definitely buy more of these.
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Vanessa G.
these are definitely cute to wear on the eyes, at first it was a weird experience just within myself because I've never tried human hair lashes but over all they aren't any different from the rest.they do bend easier to be able to fit the shape of your eye and it also comes with lash tweezers which I great.
Dalia A.
Oakland, CA
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Dalia A.
I love this lashes they look natural but full and your eyes look amazing with this when I put them on it’s like I’m not wearing nothing on but I do bc they go with every stile of make up you do I already used two pairs and I’m going to buy more kiss has the best lashes out there and they are affordable too I’m in love 😻 they also came with the lash applicator so it can be easy I love kiss amazing amazing
Jumana A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loveeeee these lashes. They are one of my favorites! They are affordable too which is great.
Jenna B.
sloan
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: Target
Really like these lashes. They look good, and stay on well. I would recommend to anyone
Janel  M.
Highland Lks, NJ
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Janel  M.
I actually like these lashes very natural looking, the glue keeps them in place all day. I have worn 3 times already I'll post a pic. Its very affordable for decent quality, great value and would recommend. I will be purchasing again.
Manuela B.
Love these lashes! They look so natural and they don't weigh down my eyelids at all. I could reuse these like 2-3 times which is great!
Arianne J.
Morenci, Az
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Arianne J.
This brand of Kiss lashes is my daily wear. Extremely comfortable and lightweight. Adds that extra touch of beauty to bring out my eyes. Even better it doesn’t break the bank to get this pack. I completely recommend for daily wear!
Pamela G.
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea uploaded by Pamela G.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are so pretty, wispy and full. The band is thin for a natural finish. Easy to apply/remove. I've reused one pair several times, they're easy to clean and keep their shape wonderfully. I didn't even need to trim them! My staple lash for everyday looks. Will absolutely repurchase.
Maria E.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes were not it!! I did not like that they look so cheap and plasticky. The only thing I liked was that they were so easy to apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,286 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 ea ? Also, my faves! What's yours?
Radiah D.
Bethlehem
il y a 4 ans
Aneesa K. il y a 4 ans
Mink lashes are amazing!And about the price, dodolashes sell cheap ones for only $5! I even have a discount code for them: endlesslymakeup.You should give them a try!